Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
July 1st. and still no ................ 13:36 - Jul 1 with 3706 viewsBigKindo

........news re Jason K? So has he actually found a new employer?
July 1st. and still no ................ on 13:46 - Jul 1 with 2501 viewsChaffRAFC

Well, according to a bury fan I'm talking to on Twitter, she reckons that Kennedy went over to Stade De Giggle, asked Kevin Blackwell, for a 2 year deal, Blackwell offered 18 months (What so he was gonna be out of contract mid-season??) and then they agreed a two year deal.

She seems quite convinced despite the following obvious issues:

* Why would he turn down a three year contract to sign a two year deal in the same division while being no closer to his family

* Why would anyone offer an 18 month deal in June so a player would be out of contract in January?!

* Why would he join a club so uncertain financially? What possibly could twist his arm to join a club like bury (at this moment in time)

If this turns out to be true, I shall give up on all things football.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

July 1st. and still no ................ on 14:51 - Jul 1 with 2356 viewsjudd

July 1st. and still no ................ on 13:46 - Jul 1 by ChaffRAFC

Well, according to a bury fan I'm talking to on Twitter, she reckons that Kennedy went over to Stade De Giggle, asked Kevin Blackwell, for a 2 year deal, Blackwell offered 18 months (What so he was gonna be out of contract mid-season??) and then they agreed a two year deal.

* Why would he turn down a three year contract to sign a two year deal in the same division while being no closer to his family

* Why would anyone offer an 18 month deal in June so a player would be out of contract in January?!

* Why would he join a club so uncertain financially? What possibly could twist his arm to join a club like bury (at this moment in time)

THEY HAVE GOT NEW FURNITURE, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: What is it to be then?

July 1st. and still no ................ on 14:52 - Jul 1 with 2354 viewsaleanddale

Kennedy would have been offered a bigger contract at Dale ( which obviously was not big enough )

Jk would get my blessing for any choice of 91 clubs but not bURY.

He said that he came to Dale for financial security after the nightmare at Darlo. He surely would not get bitten twice?.

Bradford - Hartlepool - York?

They must be the most obvious destinations.
July 1st. and still no ................ on 14:52 - Jul 1 with 2354 viewsNotEyreClue

July 1st. and still no ................ on 13:46 - Jul 1 by ChaffRAFC

If Kennedy leaves to join a team in the same division (and it's probably a huge if) then, despite the fact that he's been a great servant to the club, he wont leave with my best wishes.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

July 1st. and still no ................ on 14:55 - Jul 1 with 2333 viewsSaxonDale

July 1st. and still no ................ on 14:52 - Jul 1 by NotEyreClue

If Kennedy leaves to join a team in the same division (and it's probably a huge if) then, despite the fact that he's been a great servant to the club, he wont leave with my best wishes.

What about Hartlepool?
July 1st. and still no ................ on 14:58 - Jul 1 with 2310 viewsNotEyreClue

July 1st. and still no ................ on 14:55 - Jul 1 by SaxonDale

What about Hartlepool?

I keep forgetting Hartlepool have been relegated...d'oh!

***EXCEPT HARTLEPOOL

I'd like to see Carlisle make an approach for him...think it'd make a lot of sense but I'm not aware of their midfielder situation to be honest.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

July 1st. and still no ................ on 15:03 - Jul 1 with 2287 viewsChaffRAFC

July 1st. and still no ................ on 14:55 - Jul 1 by SaxonDale

What about Hartlepool?

To be honest, if he was to leave us for another club in our division that doesn't mean he's considerably closer to his family then he wont leave with my best wishes either. If he were to join say a Bury, or a Chesterfield, I'd be very angry.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

July 1st. and still no ................ on 15:06 - Jul 1 with 2260 viewsoff2div1

July 1st. and still no ................ on 14:51 - Jul 1 by judd

THEY HAVE GOT NEW FURNITURE, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And have had their window cleaned
Login to get fewer ads

July 1st. and still no ................ on 15:07 - Jul 1 with 2257 viewsSimpkinsLeftPeg

July 1st. and still no ................ on 15:06 - Jul 1 by off2div1

And have had their window cleaned

*licked.
July 1st. and still no ................ on 15:09 - Jul 1 with 2246 viewsoff2div1

July 1st. and still no ................ on 15:07 - Jul 1 by SimpkinsLeftPeg

*licked.

No they have a window cleaner that has a contract
July 1st. and still no ................ on 15:12 - Jul 1 with 2230 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

If he signs for bury then there 'no player will be on more than £800' porkie will be out of the window.

I suspect it already is with the signings of Grimes and Proctor.

I just hope that JK has been honest, if he signs for Pools or Bradford, then he goes with my best wishes, if its not, it will certainly lessen the respect I have for him.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

July 1st. and still no ................ on 15:13 - Jul 1 with 2226 viewsjudd

July 1st. and still no ................ on 15:09 - Jul 1 by off2div1

No they have a window cleaner that has a contract

Well if they are able to obtain credit terms off a window cleaner then they really are going places.

#Revburybadgelution

Poll: What is it to be then?

July 1st. and still no ................ on 15:30 - Jul 1 with 2167 viewsAtThePeake

July 1st. and still no ................ on 15:12 - Jul 1 by SteTsGoldenBoot

If he signs for bury then there 'no player will be on more than £800' porkie will be out of the window.

I suspect it already is with the signings of Grimes and Proctor.

I just hope that JK has been honest, if he signs for Pools or Bradford, then he goes with my best wishes, if its not, it will certainly lessen the respect I have for him.

£800 set wage with large goal and appearance bonuses maybe?

If JK signs for Bury, I don't know whether I'll be more angry, upset, or confused.

Tangled up in blue.

July 1st. and still no ................ on 15:43 - Jul 1 with 2109 viewsolympicdale

Well if, and it is a massive if, if he joins bury it would just prove he was a lier, and that he just wanted more money, surely if no one nearer his home came in for him he would choose to stay, bury would be a massive sideways step.I can not see it myself, its just a way for him to keep fit as he wasn't brought with the squad to Tenerife.

Life is a game of fate.

July 1st. and still no ................ on 15:57 - Jul 1 with 2053 viewsSuddenLad

I'd have to agree that if he signed for El Cheatos, I would be very, very disappointed.

Not because it was they who he joined, but that we have been consistently told that he would only leave Spotland for a team based nearer his North-east roots.

If he now joins them, he will lose an awful lot of credibility and respect.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

July 1st. and still no ................ on 16:39 - Jul 1 with 1933 viewsoff2div1

July 1st. and still no ................ on 15:13 - Jul 1 by judd

Well if they are able to obtain credit terms off a window cleaner then they really are going places.

#Revburybadgelution

Heard they getting rid of window cleaner so he can play it teams training 5 a side
July 1st. and still no ................ on 16:40 - Jul 1 with 1925 viewsD_Alien

July 1st. and still no ................ on 16:39 - Jul 1 by off2div1

Heard they getting rid of window cleaner so he can play it teams training 5 a side

Must be a bucket short of a first team squad

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

July 1st. and still no ................ on 16:53 - Jul 1 with 1870 viewsBigKindo

July 1st. and still no ................ on 16:40 - Jul 1 by D_Alien

Must be a bucket short of a first team squad

Don't buckets and window cleaners go hand in hand?
July 1st. and still no ................ on 16:54 - Jul 1 with 1857 viewsD_Alien

July 1st. and still no ................ on 16:53 - Jul 1 by BigKindo

Don't buckets and window cleaners go hand in hand?

I wouldn't say that in front of moggy

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

July 1st. and still no ................ on 21:18 - Jul 1 with 1585 viewsPassmondsBlue

Another way this could have unfolded and may end up with JK at bury

1, JK wants to move closer to his home in the North East and has talks with Pools and Bratfud
2, Pools cant meet his wage demands as they have just been relegated (so both player and club waiting on each other)
3, Bratfud get promoted and start to look at better players say from the championship
4, Hill/Dale table their offer, JK still has not heard from any other club closer to his home but wants to, Hill cant wait and signs a replacement, hence hills comments "the situation with Jason will have taken care of it's self"
5,JK still without a club, dale have moved on and set off to Spain, JK not in the plans so stays at home out of contract
6, Options are now limited for JK and he has to do two things firstly get/stay fit and secondly get a job

Conclusion

bury are one of the only options left as all quality clubs have set off overseas and/or got their squads in place for the start of pre season training, bury have six players signed on at the start of the week and don't need to set off to their weekend in Falmouth until this Thursday

JK is left in no mans land and I wish him well - But please Jason DONT go to that small joke of a club the other side of Heywood

Poll: Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot

July 1st. and still no ................ on 21:23 - Jul 1 with 1565 viewsBrierls

Hartlepool fly out to Holland for their pre-season training camp tomorrow. No news of JK signing for them, and you'd expect them to have finalised a deal before heading out to Holland.
July 1st. and still no ................ on 22:18 - Jul 1 with 1453 views49thseason

July 1st. and still no ................ on 21:18 - Jul 1 by PassmondsBlue

Another way this could have unfolded and may end up with JK at bury

1, JK wants to move closer to his home in the North East and has talks with Pools and Bratfud
2, Pools cant meet his wage demands as they have just been relegated (so both player and club waiting on each other)
3, Bratfud get promoted and start to look at better players say from the championship
4, Hill/Dale table their offer, JK still has not heard from any other club closer to his home but wants to, Hill cant wait and signs a replacement, hence hills comments "the situation with Jason will have taken care of it's self"
5,JK still without a club, dale have moved on and set off to Spain, JK not in the plans so stays at home out of contract
6, Options are now limited for JK and he has to do two things firstly get/stay fit and secondly get a job

Conclusion

bury are one of the only options left as all quality clubs have set off overseas and/or got their squads in place for the start of pre season training, bury have six players signed on at the start of the week and don't need to set off to their weekend in Falmouth until this Thursday

JK is left in no mans land and I wish him well - But please Jason DONT go to that small joke of a club the other side of Heywood

In which case JK needs to
1. sack his agent
2. call Hilly and see if he can negotiate a deal
3 kick his own ar$e for being too clever by half for the sake of a bit of extra driving.
July 1st. and still no ................ on 22:22 - Jul 1 with 1440 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

On the Bradford forum they seem to think that Doyle is going to Huddersfield, this could open the door for JK perhaps.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

July 1st. and still no ................ on 22:26 - Jul 1 with 1425 viewsmacro

either he's playing it cool and has it sorted or is going to look like an idiot and end up playing further away from home than intended
July 1st. and still no ................ on 22:34 - Jul 1 with 1409 views442Dale

July 1st. and still no ................ on 22:22 - Jul 1 by SteTsGoldenBoot

On the Bradford forum they seem to think that Doyle is going to Huddersfield, this could open the door for JK perhaps.

Doyle to Huddersfield would be a strange one as he was on Bradford's bench a lot during the run-in.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024