Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Keith stick to a plan 18:38 - Oct 4 with 3725 viewsJames1980

Hilly says he wants to play a particular way. Should he set up to play that way from now on and give the players a chance to prove themselves, even if it means a few more bad/indifferent results?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Should Keith stick to a plan on 19:17 - Oct 4 with 2262 viewssmaclad1

Might help if he picked a particular team and stuck with it for a few games.

Related consideration attached, albeit it refers to a different universe in which West Ham are described as being lower down the pecking order - God knows where that leave us.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/sep/25/style-substance-entertainm
Should Keith stick to a plan on 20:23 - Oct 4 with 2223 viewsJames1980

Should Keith stick to a plan on 19:17 - Oct 4 by smaclad1

Might help if he picked a particular team and stuck with it for a few games.

Related consideration attached, albeit it refers to a different universe in which West Ham are described as being lower down the pecking order - God knows where that leave us.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/sep/25/style-substance-entertainm

If he does stick with the same team/ formation but results don't follow within a few games what would the reaction of the Hill Out brigade be? Or are their minds made up regardless.

Should Keith stick to a plan on 20:27 - Oct 4 with 2216 viewsdingdangblue

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Should Keith stick to a plan on 20:37 - Oct 4 with 2207 viewsblackdogblue

Should Keith stick to a plan on 20:23 - Oct 4 by James1980

If he does stick with the same team/ formation but results don't follow within a few games what would the reaction of the Hill Out brigade be? Or are their minds made up regardless.

If he played the strongest team in the right places as they should be and put the kids back into the reserves where they belong for now then maybe I may change my opinion as it would be the players not his fault... until then I will not be convinced and when we’re back in league 2 or worse playing chesterfield again I hope you will acknowledge I said so..

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Should Keith stick to a plan on 20:43 - Oct 4 with 2192 viewsJames1980

Should Keith stick to a plan on 20:37 - Oct 4 by blackdogblue

If he played the strongest team in the right places as they should be and put the kids back into the reserves where they belong for now then maybe I may change my opinion as it would be the players not his fault... until then I will not be convinced and when we’re back in league 2 or worse playing chesterfield again I hope you will acknowledge I said so..

What about injuries though that can impede selecting the best players

Should Keith stick to a plan on 20:51 - Oct 4 with 2179 viewsnordenblue

Should Keith stick to a plan on 20:43 - Oct 4 by James1980

We never know who's actually injured though, more info comes out of the GCHQ
Should Keith stick to a plan on 20:54 - Oct 4 with 2175 viewsblackdogblue

Should Keith stick to a plan on 20:43 - Oct 4 by James1980

On the 30th January 2017 Zack Clough signed for a reported £3 million pound fee to Forest, he didn’t look injured trotting up & down the touch line on Saturday or Tuesday in front of me in the main stand???

What’s his tactics on him? checkacrap trophy?

On the bright side he’s from Denton so won’t be paying a fortune on his petrol bill..

Should Keith stick to a plan on 20:58 - Oct 4 with 2166 viewsJames1980

Should Keith stick to a plan on 20:54 - Oct 4 by blackdogblue

On the 30th January 2017 Zack Clough signed for a reported £3 million pound fee to Forest, he didn’t look injured trotting up & down the touch line on Saturday or Tuesday in front of me in the main stand???

On the bright side he’s from Denton so won’t be paying a fortune on his petrol bill..

Has Hill been asked why he didn't use Clough as a sub?

Login to get fewer ads

Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:01 - Oct 4 with 2161 viewsrichfoad32

Does anybody know how much, if any of Clough's wages we are contributing to Forest? He must be on a fair whack with them.
Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:02 - Oct 4 with 2152 viewsTVOS1907

Which kids?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:05 - Oct 4 with 2143 viewsblackdogblue

Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:02 - Oct 4 by TVOS1907

Which kids?

Adshead, Morley & Gillam, let’s leave the boy aside...

Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:06 - Oct 4 with 2135 viewsMancDale

And the strongest team is what exactly? What makes you think you can judge this better than Hill?
Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:08 - Oct 4 with 2130 viewsrichfoad32

Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:05 - Oct 4 by blackdogblue

Adshead, Morley & Gillam, let’s leave the boy aside...

Gillam is the only one of the three to have played semi-regularly, the other two have made cameo appearances. It's not like they're starting every game, or even making the bench.
Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:09 - Oct 4 with 2122 viewsonedalefan

Did he come to the match on Tuesday with the referee who works in Denton?
Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:11 - Oct 4 with 2116 viewsJames1980

Whilst waiting for the bus on Tuesday night Adshead walked past me with who I assume were his folks he looked a tad glum.

Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:11 - Oct 4 with 2115 viewsblackdogblue

Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:06 - Oct 4 by MancDale

And the strongest team is what exactly? What makes you think you can judge this better than Hill?

Because I go home and away and have done for years..

You haven’t acknowledged my point, £3 million player can’t get a start in our team, justify that!!!

We should get Ronaldo as well, he’s doing nowt for the next couple of weeks

Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:15 - Oct 4 with 2099 viewsJames1980

Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:11 - Oct 4 by blackdogblue

You haven’t acknowledged my point, £3 million player can’t get a start in our team, justify that!!!

Perhaps bringing on Clough when we were down to 10 men was seen as too much of a risk. I would like to think training sessions include 10 against 11 to practice for such situations, maybe he doesn't perform well in a 10.

Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:21 - Oct 4 with 2085 viewsrichfoad32

Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:11 - Oct 4 by blackdogblue

Maybe he's carrying an injury/struggling for fitness? Maybe he's shown a poor attitude, thinks 'Dale are beneath him? Maybe, just because someone once nominally decided he was worth £3m, he's not showing the form at all? Neat finish against Bury aside, he's not exactly pulled up any trees in his appearances.
Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:27 - Oct 4 with 2067 viewsfitzochris

Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:21 - Oct 4 by richfoad32

Maybe he's carrying an injury/struggling for fitness? Maybe he's shown a poor attitude, thinks 'Dale are beneath him? Maybe, just because someone once nominally decided he was worth £3m, he's not showing the form at all? Neat finish against Bury aside, he's not exactly pulled up any trees in his appearances.

I think you may be right. I would recommend anyone who can, should watch Hill’s post-match interview. He once again references players not buying into his ethos and blaming him, instead of themselves, for not getting a game.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:28 - Oct 4 with 2063 viewsrichfoad32

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/zach-clough-bristol-c

Interesting piece about Clough's struggles here, more than a hint of gloating about it.
Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:49 - Oct 4 with 2017 viewsrichfoad32

Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:27 - Oct 4 by fitzochris

I think you may be right. I would recommend anyone who can, should watch Hill’s post-match interview. He once again references players not buying into his ethos and blaming him, instead of themselves, for not getting a game.

Again though, what are we actually paying Forest to have him here? If he is one of the malcontent's that Hill is referencing, maybe it would just be better to cut ties and terminate the loan? I'm not cognizant of loan rules, can we do this?
Should Keith stick to a plan on 22:06 - Oct 4 with 1990 viewsJames1980

What is his 'ethos'

Should Keith stick to a plan on 22:32 - Oct 4 with 1954 viewsD_Alien

Should Keith stick to a plan on 22:06 - Oct 4 by James1980

What is his 'ethos'

Is it summat to do with a flask?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Should Keith stick to a plan on 22:51 - Oct 4 with 1915 viewsShun

Should Keith stick to a plan on 21:21 - Oct 4 by richfoad32

To be fair though, he’s only had about 45 minutes of league playing time in all his time here!
Should Keith stick to a plan on 23:22 - Oct 4 with 1869 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Should Keith stick to a plan on 22:06 - Oct 4 by James1980

What is his 'ethos'

Dunno, some bloke from Emmerdale?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024