Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CHELSKI 10:30 - Mar 10 with 3680 viewsSalisburySaint

all fun and games for them, and no fans allowed for St Mary's, apart from the usaul ones in home sections, as their tickets for away section were due to go on sale next Tuesday

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/60688168

£20k spend for an away game in Europe might be an issue, apparently the will be using Persil tickets for Lille away game

CHELSKI on 11:01 - Mar 10 with 2890 viewsPatfromPoole

It would be bloody awful if there were no away fans.

Will probably give that game the swerve if away fans were banned.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

CHELSKI on 11:03 - Mar 10 with 2886 viewssaintwizzler

CHELSKI on 11:01 - Mar 10 by PatfromPoole

They will overturn that. Money talks. Away fans issue that is.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2022 11:04]

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

CHELSKI on 11:05 - Mar 10 with 2883 viewsButty101

by the sounds of it, it will be season ticket holders only

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

CHELSKI on 11:15 - Mar 10 with 2841 viewsfranniesTache

Chelsea are f*cked they're not allowed to sell tickets that haven't already been sold - so basically season tickets only for the rest of the season.

They can't be sold and they can't buy or sell players, and can't negotiate contracts with their own ones, and the list of players currently out of contract in the summer is kante, jorginho, alonso, barkley, kenedy, silva, bettinelli.

Also they only have this summer to trigger Abraham's buy back clause and if they're still under sanctions they can't do it.

Plus potentially wouldn't be allowed to sell tickets to the Champions League or FA Cup to their fans, and potentially wouldn't be able to get the money for any of the games televised.

Basically they have to survive with no income coming in until a buyer is found and the government lifts sanctions
[Post edited 10 Mar 2022 11:16]
CHELSKI on 11:26 - Mar 10 with 2816 viewshedgeend61

CHELSKI on 11:03 - Mar 10 by saintwizzler

They will overturn that. Money talks. Away fans issue that is.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2022 11:04]

Simon Jordan saying on Talksport they can get round this by gifting the 3000 away tickets to Chelsea fans, as the club would have already paid for them, and financially obviously won't benefit Chelsea, they'll just have to suck up the £90k.
CHELSKI on 11:36 - Mar 10 with 2779 viewsdirk_doone

It would be a lot noisier though. The best home atmospheres have always been when there have been almost no away fans. The '77 FA Cup replay v Forest and the '76 Mick Channon Testimonial were the 2 best home atmospheres at the Dell. The home atmosphere at St Mary's also seemed better when there were very few away fans in League One. Compare that to the awful home atmosphere when thousands of Chelsea fans filled the Northam for the FA Cup game in 2013. Why that is, I'm not sure but one reason could be that there are more home fans in the Northam, so it changes from an away end into a proper home end and the other could be that our most vocal fans spend less time on gawking at the away fans and more on supporting the team.

As for Chelsea, they've already got at least two more billionaires interested in buying them so I wouldn't feel too sorry for them. It would be great if we got through to an FA Cup semi-final v Chelsea and filled the whole of Wembley with Saints fans but I'm sure the FA will find a way to let Chelsea have their usual allocation.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2022 11:56]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

CHELSKI on 11:38 - Mar 10 with 2773 viewsHeisenberg

CHELSKI on 11:26 - Mar 10 by hedgeend61

Simon Jordan saying on Talksport they can get round this by gifting the 3000 away tickets to Chelsea fans, as the club would have already paid for them, and financially obviously won't benefit Chelsea, they'll just have to suck up the £90k.

Chelsea got in bed with a criminal. Absolutely no sympathy for them whatsoever. Why are Newcastle being allowed to do the same ? Why is Everton being bankrolled by a man sanctioned by the EU. It’s time for football to sort itself out.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

CHELSKI on 11:45 - Mar 10 with 2731 viewsfranniesTache

Chelsea where ever you may be,
You can’t pay your salaries.
Your dog tracks gone, your fans can’t go to games,
Your football clubs gone up in flames.
Login to get fewer ads

CHELSKI on 11:53 - Mar 10 with 2696 viewsPaleRider

CHELSKI on 11:38 - Mar 10 by Heisenberg

Chelsea got in bed with a criminal. Absolutely no sympathy for them whatsoever. Why are Newcastle being allowed to do the same ? Why is Everton being bankrolled by a man sanctioned by the EU. It’s time for football to sort itself out.

Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately the Premier League is the worst type of money grubbing organisation and the chickens may now be coming home to roost - especially if commercial deals with Russia and China are in peril! Fingers crossed!

Also, no sympathy for any other club - we were shown very little during our darkest days so the rest can f*ck off - we are Saints!
CHELSKI on 12:00 - Mar 10 with 2676 viewsdirk_doone

Why aren't Newcastle being punished for the Saudis indiscriminate bombing of innocent people in Yemen? They have bombed schools and hospitals and thousands of women and children have been killed.

https://caat.org.uk/homepage/stop-arming-saudi-arabia/the-war-on-yemens-civilian
[Post edited 10 Mar 2022 12:04]

CHELSKI on 12:02 - Mar 10 with 2666 viewsfranniesTache

CHELSKI on 12:00 - Mar 10 by dirk_doone

Why aren't Newcastle being punished for the Saudis indiscriminate bombing of innocent people in Yemen? They have bombed schools and hospitals and thousands of women and children have been killed.

https://caat.org.uk/homepage/stop-arming-saudi-arabia/the-war-on-yemens-civilian

Because it's not a war in europe which the entire world are imposing sanctions on the country for starting
CHELSKI on 12:22 - Mar 10 with 2605 viewsRednWight

Because the people of Yemen don’t look like us

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

CHELSKI on 12:26 - Mar 10 with 2586 viewsdarthvader

From a purely selfish Saints POV ..what does this mean for Broja ?
At least he cant be sold on but will we be able to burrow him again do you think ? Or would that be frozen too ?

keep the faith coyr

CHELSKI on 12:28 - Mar 10 with 2571 viewsSalisburySaint

CHELSKI on 12:26 - Mar 10 by darthvader

From a purely selfish Saints POV ..what does this mean for Broja ?
At least he cant be sold on but will we be able to burrow him again do you think ? Or would that be frozen too ?

pretty certain he will have to return to Chelsea at the end of his current loan
CHELSKI on 12:32 - Mar 10 with 2554 viewsChesham_Saint

More to the point, why is there an "Action Required" flag on my season ticket account for the Chelsea home game - does anyone else have this?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

CHELSKI on 12:36 - Mar 10 with 2544 viewsShropsaint

Because we are making millions of pounds selling the weapons to the Saudis perhaps?
CHELSKI on 12:41 - Mar 10 with 2508 viewsPatfromPoole

CHELSKI on 11:36 - Mar 10 by dirk_doone

It would be a lot noisier though. The best home atmospheres have always been when there have been almost no away fans. The '77 FA Cup replay v Forest and the '76 Mick Channon Testimonial were the 2 best home atmospheres at the Dell. The home atmosphere at St Mary's also seemed better when there were very few away fans in League One. Compare that to the awful home atmosphere when thousands of Chelsea fans filled the Northam for the FA Cup game in 2013. Why that is, I'm not sure but one reason could be that there are more home fans in the Northam, so it changes from an away end into a proper home end and the other could be that our most vocal fans spend less time on gawking at the away fans and more on supporting the team.

As for Chelsea, they've already got at least two more billionaires interested in buying them so I wouldn't feel too sorry for them. It would be great if we got through to an FA Cup semi-final v Chelsea and filled the whole of Wembley with Saints fans but I'm sure the FA will find a way to let Chelsea have their usual allocation.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2022 11:56]

Atmosphere against Coventry and West Ham recently in the Cup was as good as anything else this season, sir.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

CHELSKI on 12:58 - Mar 10 with 2458 viewsfranniesTache

CHELSKI on 12:32 - Mar 10 by Chesham_Saint

More to the point, why is there an "Action Required" flag on my season ticket account for the Chelsea home game - does anyone else have this?

Means you can buy an extra ticket
CHELSKI on 13:08 - Mar 10 with 2436 viewsTimSaint

CHELSKI on 12:58 - Mar 10 by franniesTache

Means you can buy an extra ticket

......for your Chelsea supporting mates, who can't buy theirs through their own club !!

TimSaint

CHELSKI on 13:14 - Mar 10 with 2418 viewsdirk_doone

CHELSKI on 12:22 - Mar 10 by RednWight

Because the people of Yemen don’t look like us

"
[Post edited 10 Mar 2022 14:31]

CHELSKI on 13:17 - Mar 10 with 2398 viewsdwayne_dibley

If WW3 starts do we get a ST refund?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

CHELSKI on 13:37 - Mar 10 with 2324 viewskingslandstand1

CHELSKI on 11:38 - Mar 10 by Heisenberg

I think that time may now start coming about. Those teams you mentioned may be starting to look over their shoulders over the next year or son
With China's records it may be that our new owner got in just in time from the club's point of view
Interesting times ahead
CHELSKI on 14:16 - Mar 10 with 2245 viewsRednWight

CHELSKI on 13:14 - Mar 10 by dirk_doone

"

Are you saying they do look like us ?
The point I was making was many people feel differently about Yemen compared to Ukraine
Possibly because Ukrainians look European
Possibly also because our media don’t show both conflicts in same manner
[Post edited 10 Mar 2022 14:19]

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

CHELSKI on 14:30 - Mar 10 with 2227 viewsdirk_doone

CHELSKI on 14:16 - Mar 10 by RednWight

Are you saying they do look like us ?
The point I was making was many people feel differently about Yemen compared to Ukraine
Possibly because Ukrainians look European
Possibly also because our media don’t show both conflicts in same manner
[Post edited 10 Mar 2022 14:19]

Sorry, I misread your post as 'They don't like us." My mistake.

I'll go back and delete my poor comment.

CHELSKI on 14:43 - Mar 10 with 2182 viewssaint901

Because the Saudi'a buy lots of bombs and planes and other "defensive" weapons from us.

The real problem for Chelsea is the £1.5bn of loan that Abramovic has in the club.

They will be unable to repay that (I know he's said he will not call it in) but it speaks to £75m a year - every year for 20 years - that has gone into the club to keep it afloat and challenging for trophies.

Is a new owner going to do that?

One of the potential buyers is a Candy. He was on the losing end of tax avoidance scheme and was also subject to adverse commentary about how his business was structured.

Perhaps Chelsea will swap a supporter of a physcopath with somebody who cares little for paying his fair share?

If so, he will fit in well at Chelsea.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024