Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job 21:41 - Mar 8 with 1922 viewsSaintNick

He has come down from 66/1 to 4/1 to get the Oxford United managers job

Information courtesy of Pat From Poole

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 21:50 - Mar 8 with 1849 viewssaintwizzler

Good luck to him.
Found his level.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 21:55 - Mar 8 with 1840 viewsSaintNick

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 21:50 - Mar 8 by saintwizzler

Good luck to him.
Found his level.

Wouldnt disagree too much with that, good at getting clubs up to the Championship

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 21:56 - Mar 8 with 1836 viewsButty101

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 21:55 - Mar 8 by SaintNick

Wouldnt disagree too much with that, good at getting clubs up to the Championship

Good at getting Luton up... No other clubs

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 21:58 - Mar 8 with 1831 viewsSaintNick

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 21:56 - Mar 8 by Butty101

Good at getting Luton up... No other clubs

In fairness to him a decent record at Luton

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 22:06 - Mar 8 with 1820 viewsButty101

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 21:58 - Mar 8 by SaintNick

In fairness to him a decent record at Luton

True but both times he left the pushed on.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 22:07 - Mar 8 with 1817 viewsSaintNick

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 22:06 - Mar 8 by Butty101

True but both times he left the pushed on.

Yep and he couldnt make the step up to a larger size club with payers he couldnt manage by shouting at them

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 22:28 - Mar 8 with 1783 viewsericofarabia

Wish he'd gone for the Watford job ..... he'd be about as welcome there as he was at SMS
Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 22:35 - Mar 8 with 1775 viewsthissceptredsaint

Given as Man utd have poached our 'top' data analyst, no doubt pivotal in evidencing the suitability of one of Europe's top managers according to himself for our club, I'm surprised Nathan's not in his chariot of fire up the M6 this evening
Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 22:48 - Mar 8 with 1763 viewsSalisburySaint

Excellent, from what I’ve read that would reduce significantly the amount we’d have to pay him off for sacking him
[Post edited 9 Mar 2023 7:08]
Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 22:55 - Mar 8 with 1748 viewssaintwizzler

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 22:48 - Mar 8 by SalisburySaint

Excellent, from what I’ve read that would reduce significantly the amount we’d have to pay him off for sacking him
[Post edited 9 Mar 2023 7:08]

Yep. Just needs Hasenhüttl to be snapped up now then we can stop paying him too.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 11:41 - Mar 9 with 1478 viewsdirk_doone

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 21:55 - Mar 8 by SaintNick

Nathan Jones has never got any club promoted to the Championship. Mick Harford got Luton promoted to the Championship while Nathan Jones was taking Stoke to the bottom of it.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 15:29 - Mar 9 with 1330 viewsUTS1885

He must be on gardening leave ? Will need to be a good offer to break his contract.
Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 16:14 - Mar 9 with 1309 viewsDorsetIan

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 15:29 - Mar 9 by UTS1885

He must be on gardening leave ? Will need to be a good offer to break his contract.

We don't the details of his termination package, but I'm guessing they will have done a clean break deal based on the assumption that he would get a less well paid job in the lower leagues pretty quickly.

Either way he will be quids in!

Nice little earner for his disastrous contribution to Saints' season.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 11:42 - Mar 10 with 1113 viewsdirk_doone

Why on earth would anyone want to appoint him as their manager? Throughout his career every manager who's replaced him has done a better job than him with the same players: Mick Harford at Luton, Michael O'Neill at Stoke, Rob Edwards at Luton and Ruben Selles at Southampton.

Oxford wouldn't be that desperate. Even Eastleigh wouldn't want him.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2023 11:53]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 11:59 - Mar 10 with 1087 viewsPatfromPoole

Think they may be going for Grant McCann.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 16:04 - Mar 10 with 994 viewsMytchettSaint

I wish the bloke all the best, he should never have been put in that position. The people I blame for that particular debacle are those that put him there. My ire and disdain are reserved for those special few.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 16:50 - Mar 10 with 969 viewsfelly1

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 16:04 - Mar 10 by MytchettSaint

I wish the bloke all the best, he should never have been put in that position. The people I blame for that particular debacle are those that put him there. My ire and disdain are reserved for those special few.

Spot on.
Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 16:58 - Mar 10 with 955 viewsRon11

Nathan Jones Odds Slashed For Oxford Job on 16:04 - Mar 10 by MytchettSaint

He knew he was out of his depth, took umbrage when the fans told him his football was shit and that he didn't know what he was doing.
But he did know what he was doing, millions of times over.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024