Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dom Ballard 06:40 - Jun 19 with 1477 viewssolent_toffee

Saw over the weekend reports linking Everton with Ballard, Everton have just employed Dan Rice some fella who I’ve never heard of and I’m sure most of you haven’t, taking over from some fella at Everton that I’d also never heard of, but the papers will tie up with various transfer links. I assume that this is a no goer and that Saints have for him tied up to a long contract.
Dom Ballard on 06:41 - Jun 19 with 1470 viewscocklebreath

He’s got one year left, another fook up

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Dom Ballard on 07:10 - Jun 19 with 1435 viewsPatfromPoole

Dom Ballard on 06:41 - Jun 19 by cocklebreath

He’s got one year left, another fook up

Yup.

Not destined to end well, this.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Dom Ballard on 09:21 - Jun 19 with 1336 viewsIfonly

This is why the academy model doesn't work in today's world. Unless you're top 6, you lose the best players and are left with the also-rans. Better to do a Brentford and scrap the academy. Just buy the young players you need. We sort of did that last year but made the mistake of buying all youngsters and no experience.

Mind you, as a Championship club it will work better as there is less of a gap for the youngsters coming in to the team and you can give them more opportunities. But if we ever get back to PL level, the academy will become redundant again.
Dom Ballard on 09:44 - Jun 19 with 1315 viewsButty101

Dom Ballard on 07:10 - Jun 19 by PatfromPoole

Yup.

Not destined to end well, this.

I wouldnt blame him, its not like he was given a crack here. Maybe we could throw in Small at the same time.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Dom Ballard on 13:16 - Jun 19 with 1221 viewsSonicBoom

Not given a crack ? He's 18. We moaned about buying 20 year olds without experience and he's even younger. If he had two bad games people would be slagging off the club again.
These lads get too ahead of themselves.
Sure he can go to another club with the promises of more football, doesn't mean they'll get it.
Dom Ballard on 12:39 - Jun 20 with 1061 views1885_SFC

There's interest in him from PL clubs as well as Germany - so says Fabrizio Romano:

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/23598559.southampton-fc-youngster-dom-ballard-

Old School is Cool

Dom Ballard on 13:10 - Jun 20 with 1013 viewsButty101

Dom Ballard on 13:16 - Jun 19 by SonicBoom

Not given a crack ? He's 18. We moaned about buying 20 year olds without experience and he's even younger. If he had two bad games people would be slagging off the club again.
These lads get too ahead of themselves.
Sure he can go to another club with the promises of more football, doesn't mean they'll get it.

We have given plenty of youngsters ac crack, just not the ones from our academy. He scored in a cup game when Adam Armstrong looked like he would never score. He should of had a few more games off the bench as he has a nose for goal. Instead we have bought utter shte like Mara and blocked his path.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024