Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... 14:18 - Feb 10 with 2730 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 15:47 - Feb 10 with 2134 viewssaint22

Oh dear
That’s that then
The run was fun
Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 15:49 - Feb 10 with 2122 views1885_SFC

The Huddersfield manager has certainly done his homework on us. They're by far the better and more dangerous team.

0-2 and we'll do well to get something from this game. Need the next goal... and soon.

Old School is Cool

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 15:50 - Feb 10 with 2120 viewsHeisenberg

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 15:47 - Feb 10 by saint22

Oh dear
That’s that then
The run was fun

Well you didn’t seem to enjoy it.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 15:57 - Feb 10 with 2046 viewsSFC_Referee

Wtf has happened to our fullbacks? As manning was getting better recently and I’ve defended him quite often on here, but he’s been poor today, but also the exact same for KWP who’s been giving it away non stop and rarely in position, as well as Stu and Fraser being poor on the wings and their crossing also just not being good enough.

As it’s been a fair while since it’s been like this, but we deserve to be loosing, and Huddlesfielf deserve to be 2-0 up
[Post edited 10 Feb 15:58]

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 16:02 - Feb 10 with 2024 views1885_SFC

Been a long time since we've seen such few efforts on goal (just the one in that half).

I will be astonished if we get something from this game... and will hail RM as a miracle worker if we do!

Just a bad day in the office. It happens - and will do again. Just a real good go at them for the second 45 will do me. Have a go Saints. Fook all to lose now. COYS.

Old School is Cool

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 16:05 - Feb 10 with 1990 viewsdarthvader

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 15:49 - Feb 10 by 1885_SFC

The Huddersfield manager has certainly done his homework on us. They're by far the better and more dangerous team.

0-2 and we'll do well to get something from this game. Need the next goal... and soon.

We should have had a penalty before they scored ...but we deserve to be 2 down and lucky its not 3 to be fair. We need a kick up the bum at halftime

keep the faith coyr

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 16:16 - Feb 10 with 1956 views1885_SFC

Fook me - 2-2

Well I never.

Keep it going Saints.

Old School is Cool

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 16:56 - Feb 10 with 1825 viewsgrumpy

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 16:16 - Feb 10 by 1885_SFC

Fook me - 2-2

Well I never.

Keep it going Saints.

Amazing Game
Login to get fewer ads

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 16:57 - Feb 10 with 1825 viewsHeisenberg

Oh dear
That’s that then
The run was fun

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 17:02 - Feb 10 with 1792 viewsLondonSaint76

Just WOW!!

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 17:11 - Feb 10 with 1735 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Oh dear
That’s that then
The run was fun

⚽️😀⚽️😀⚽️😀⚽️😀⚽️😀
Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 17:15 - Feb 10 with 1701 viewscocklebreath

Oh dear
That’s that then
The run was fun

Gimp

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 17:18 - Feb 10 with 1687 views1885_SFC

Fook me - I am actually starting to believe!

Amazing game. Would love to know what RM and his coaching staff said at HT.

Kudos to Huddersfield who gave us a terrific game.

Well done RM and the lads. At HT there I was thinking that my weekend would be a sh*t one. As it happens, I've just opened a beer & have a huge smirk from ear to ear.

Fantastic.

Old School is Cool

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 17:27 - Feb 10 with 1626 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 15:50 - Feb 10 by Heisenberg

Well you didn’t seem to enjoy it.

He’s so negative, have you got time to pop S22 down to Boots and get him developed??
#25 Unbeaten
COYS
Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 17:27 - Feb 10 with 1622 viewscocklebreath

I was in a terrible mood, at Heathrow about to fly to Berlin and my wife and kids were thinking I was going to be a grumpy fooker but now I’m on the beer and life’s good. UTS!

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 17:29 - Feb 10 with 1612 viewssaint22

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 16:57 - Feb 10 by Heisenberg

Very happy to be proved wrong and damn annoyed I couldn’t get there today!!!

In years passed that would have resulted in a defeat, RM is really building something
Appears Brooks was an inspired sub too I thought starting adams was odd
Well done team!!!
Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 17:29 - Feb 10 with 1613 viewsNYC_Saint

There are games that define promotion seasons, I hope that was ours. First half we expected to win and no one looked like they were out of first gear. Lesson learned I hope. Also, been so long since someone's taken the game to us I think we were a bit shocked and rusty, again, hopefully lesson learned.
Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 17:35 - Feb 10 with 1575 viewsA1079

Breathless and I didn't even see it. Just seeing the flashscores was exhausting enough. A great result and outcome but equally Huddersfield have given us a warning. You can't go into any game thinking you just have to turn up. We have a tough week ahead against 2 good sides. I hope the injuries we picked up today are not anything too severe.

All credit to the manager and team though for having the attitude to give it a real go in the 2nd half and not give up. We will need more of that right until the end of the season.
Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 17:59 - Feb 10 with 1468 viewsLondonSaint76

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 17:29 - Feb 10 by saint22

In years passed that would have resulted in a defeat, RM is really building something
Well done team!!!

Fair do's S22
Something special indeed is being built here
Both Edozie and KS back now, which is a bonus
Brooks & Rothwell have both hit the ground running, nice to see Boscombe helping us out in our quest to rejioin them in the Prem!
COYS
[Post edited 11 Feb 18:43]

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 18:15 - Feb 10 with 1431 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Well done team!!!

Heisenberg, you can cancel the trip to Boots 😀
Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 18:33 - Feb 10 with 1370 viewsLondonSaint76

Click the link below and then scroll down for an early look at the goals

https://www.skysports.com/football/southampton-vs-huddersfield-town/485071
[Post edited 11 Feb 18:42]

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 20:55 - Feb 10 with 1188 viewsSoton

Well done team!!!

No you are not! you are always a more prolific a poster when Saints are not doing well. Why don’t you try supporting the the team then always looking for an opportunity to drag them down !
Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 21:11 - Feb 10 with 1148 viewsgrumpy

Just goes to show when a team is doing well how it improves players performances.
Everyone wants to be involved,its great to see.
Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 23:29 - Feb 10 with 962 viewsButty101

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 21:11 - Feb 10 by grumpy

Just goes to show when a team is doing well how it improves players performances.
Everyone wants to be involved,its great to see.

Just seen the goals boom our first are great hits.

Thought Baz could do better with their first and third goal.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 00:01 - Feb 11 with 928 viewsSFC_Referee

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 23:29 - Feb 10 by Butty101

Just seen the goals boom our first are great hits.

Thought Baz could do better with their first and third goal.

The 3rd goal!? Are you kidding me? 😂
He’s exactly where he should be as a goalie, and a deflections caught him off guard (like it does to any other keeper) and has got it at the perfect angle and height to go in, skimming the crossbar. As even with the likes of Neur or Alison in goal, you ain’t saving that one, as it’s just such a lucky goal.
Although the first one I do agree with, as you can see he’s trying to get his body mass down in time, but by doing so it just opens up below him even more, which is why it went under him soo cleanly.

So yeah not his best ever game for us, but not exactly his worst either

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024