Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier 23:07 - Feb 11 with 2372 viewsUTS1885

HIs mainfesto is straight out of the looney conspiracy theorist playbook

[Post edited 11 Feb 23:13]
Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 23:23 - Feb 11 with 2333 viewsChesham_Saint

Crimes against children being penalised is loony?

Interesting....

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 16:41 - Feb 12 with 1978 viewsSatyuga

Well said Matt !
Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 16:42 - Feb 12 with 1973 viewsdarthvader

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 16:41 - Feb 12 by Satyuga

Well said Matt !

Wtf is a chemtrail?

keep the faith coyr

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 16:51 - Feb 12 with 1963 viewsdjsaint

Well, I totally agree with 3 of his points, none of which have anything to do with conspiracy theories!
Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 17:01 - Feb 12 with 1946 viewsJellybaby

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 16:42 - Feb 12 by darthvader

Wtf is a chemtrail?

Cloud seeding, geo engineering, weather manipulation, artificial vapour trails.

Clouds, but not the natural fluffy ones we saw when we were kids;

https://scontent-lhr6-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/424952772_10163509152418975_2

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 14:41 - Feb 13 with 1707 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Only one looney on this thread, and it isn't MLT

WEF - to be trusted?
CBDCs - do you actually understand what these will be?
Extra penalties for crimes against children?
More power to the people / less for the government?
Pharmaceutical companies to pay more for their mistakes / incompetence?
More tranpsarency in government?

Truly mad indeed
[Post edited 13 Feb 14:47]

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 14:58 - Feb 13 with 1683 viewsUTS1885

No mention of the chemtrails then

WEF.-Loonies thinking its something its not.

CBDC See above

Crimes against children, i agree, however its inclusion is based on the q anon conspiracy nonsense about satanic blood drinking peados, he thinks exist.

Pharma stuff yes, but again its their due to his paranoid online conspiracy beliefs.

You want dinlos like le tissier in charge ! Hell fire hes nothing more than fence sitting gobeshite who wont get his hands dirty.
[Post edited 13 Feb 15:06]
Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 15:15 - Feb 13 with 1655 viewssaint901

Whilst he has a right to say what he thinks in any manner that he considers is correct, if he wants to be taken seriously as an alternative voice or as having opinions worth listening to, he does perhaps need to work a bit harder on the thinking and messaging?

World Economic Forum - I know that many alternative thinkers consider that this body is a cover for the mythical and forever unnamed "elite" and is used a means to control us poor plebs. Whilst I do not for a second believe that, what happens if it disappears or the UK removes itself? We get exposed to economies that are far healthier and growing faster than ours and we become a backwater economically, very quickly. The people (who he wants to join him in his views) become relatively poorer and so do all Gov't - central and local - organisations, to the detriment of all.

CDBC - I don't know what that is.

Extra penalties for crimes against children - well the maximum is life already. Not a supporter of the death penalty so not sure what extra is available? If he means for lesser offences, then why just children, why not all offences of similar severity?

Power for the people - read some history and look around you. The people don't want power because they don't know how to use it and it ends up in the hands of despots and dictators - Putin, Hitler, leader of the Chinese Communist Party (oh the irony). Remember that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. The hard truth is that 99.something % of the population would have no idea what to do with power and would find the burden unbearable.

Penalties for pharmas - if medics and associated industries like pharma were not permitted to make mistakes or were punished so hard as to put them out of business, all medical advances would cease. We are on the brink of curing things like dementia. The treatments presently have side effects which are advertised to trial users. If a pharma was prevented from research for fear of penalty, this trial and many others would collapse. Would I see harsher penalties for say the Oxycontin scandal - yes. Knowingly using a drug which is dangerous deserves action.

Transparency in Gov't - ask yourself - do you really want to know? Probably yes to anything exciting or which restricts you or prevents things happening. Probably not so much if its about how many packets of biscuits the civil service buys. Information is out there. I make FOI requests every week and the majority of responses are dull as ditch water. For example do you know that HMRC spending on pest control has increased by 120% in the last two years? No? Shame on you.

Our system of Gov't is not perfect and never will be. I suggest however that if you want an example of what happens when the people take control you go and read Animal Farm
Login to get fewer ads

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 09:04 - Feb 14 with 1519 viewsJellybaby

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 15:15 - Feb 13 by saint901

Whilst he has a right to say what he thinks in any manner that he considers is correct, if he wants to be taken seriously as an alternative voice or as having opinions worth listening to, he does perhaps need to work a bit harder on the thinking and messaging?

World Economic Forum - I know that many alternative thinkers consider that this body is a cover for the mythical and forever unnamed "elite" and is used a means to control us poor plebs. Whilst I do not for a second believe that, what happens if it disappears or the UK removes itself? We get exposed to economies that are far healthier and growing faster than ours and we become a backwater economically, very quickly. The people (who he wants to join him in his views) become relatively poorer and so do all Gov't - central and local - organisations, to the detriment of all.

CDBC - I don't know what that is.

Extra penalties for crimes against children - well the maximum is life already. Not a supporter of the death penalty so not sure what extra is available? If he means for lesser offences, then why just children, why not all offences of similar severity?

Power for the people - read some history and look around you. The people don't want power because they don't know how to use it and it ends up in the hands of despots and dictators - Putin, Hitler, leader of the Chinese Communist Party (oh the irony). Remember that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. The hard truth is that 99.something % of the population would have no idea what to do with power and would find the burden unbearable.

Penalties for pharmas - if medics and associated industries like pharma were not permitted to make mistakes or were punished so hard as to put them out of business, all medical advances would cease. We are on the brink of curing things like dementia. The treatments presently have side effects which are advertised to trial users. If a pharma was prevented from research for fear of penalty, this trial and many others would collapse. Would I see harsher penalties for say the Oxycontin scandal - yes. Knowingly using a drug which is dangerous deserves action.

Transparency in Gov't - ask yourself - do you really want to know? Probably yes to anything exciting or which restricts you or prevents things happening. Probably not so much if its about how many packets of biscuits the civil service buys. Information is out there. I make FOI requests every week and the majority of responses are dull as ditch water. For example do you know that HMRC spending on pest control has increased by 120% in the last two years? No? Shame on you.

Our system of Gov't is not perfect and never will be. I suggest however that if you want an example of what happens when the people take control you go and read Animal Farm

Another worthy dogged defence of the status quo 901. How I admire your capacity to defend the indefensible. You may be correct as you imply that tyranny is preferable to anarchy, but we are much less “Animal Farm” and more “1984” as supranational bodies push us to a one world government that eugenicists like HG Wells were writing about in 1940 and we move inexorably towards totalitarianism.

The cognitive dissonance on display is reminiscent of “The Emperor has no clothes” as we accept all the things that don’t make sense, like the Covid circus; wearing masks when we stand up but not sitting down, football played in empty stadia, drag queens teaching kids in libraries, forever wars, the suicide of Jeffrey Epstein - but the cameras were down that day, in fact any host of stuff that if we are honest does not add up.

If you think the existing paradigm is all good and dandy, then you have a lower bar than me 901.

FYI, CBDC is central bank digital currency, which is the end of cash and a move towards the piloted social credit system used in China, where every transaction can be recorded. The process to make this happen is already underway.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 09:08 - Feb 14 with 1514 viewssaint901

You forget Mr Jellybaby that I'm a "norm" and not an enlightened thinker like you.

And I also like facts to evidence things
Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 09:30 - Feb 14 with 1497 viewssaints__fan__73

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 17:01 - Feb 12 by Jellybaby

Cloud seeding, geo engineering, weather manipulation, artificial vapour trails.

Clouds, but not the natural fluffy ones we saw when we were kids;

https://scontent-lhr6-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/424952772_10163509152418975_2

Well actually, yes. Clouds just like the ones we saw when we were kids.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 09:41 - Feb 14 with 1491 viewsHeisenberg

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 09:30 - Feb 14 by saints__fan__73

It’s up there with fish just threw themselves suddenly out of the sea when proving evolutionary theory is nonsense.

As for vote for Le Tiss. He should stand for election and coherently put forward his arguments and subject them to analysis. If he gets stuck he can always ask his new pals Joey Barton and Laurence Fox for help.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 10:09 - Feb 14 with 1459 viewsJellybaby

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 09:41 - Feb 14 by Heisenberg

It’s up there with fish just threw themselves suddenly out of the sea when proving evolutionary theory is nonsense.

As for vote for Le Tiss. He should stand for election and coherently put forward his arguments and subject them to analysis. If he gets stuck he can always ask his new pals Joey Barton and Laurence Fox for help.

Do you want to explain in your own words how fish became humans and as you were asked on another thread do you want to give evidence of Matt being best friends with the thuggish Joey Barton or have you just been ingesting the Guardian again with lines like this;

broken masculinity, conceived from first principles as a place where men gather to perform and prove themselves. Where the constraints and compromises of wider society did not apply. Where – from the terrace ruck to the Premier League sex party – overt masculinity has always been rewarded rather than reined in.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/dec/12/joey-bartons-far-right-rebrand-

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 10:25 - Feb 14 with 1435 viewsJellybaby

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 09:30 - Feb 14 by saints__fan__73

Did you see the criss cross streaky ones when you were a kid too Laughing Boy? Because if you did you are either a lot younger than me or you are deluded. Let me know either way.

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 11:54 - Feb 14 with 1402 viewssaints__fan__73

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 10:25 - Feb 14 by Jellybaby

Did you see the criss cross streaky ones when you were a kid too Laughing Boy? Because if you did you are either a lot younger than me or you are deluded. Let me know either way.

Um, yes!

Another grey and cloudy February day in the UK! DAMN YOU NASTY MR GOVERNMENT!!!

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 12:56 - Feb 14 with 1354 viewsJellybaby

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 11:54 - Feb 14 by saints__fan__73

Um, yes!

Another grey and cloudy February day in the UK! DAMN YOU NASTY MR GOVERNMENT!!!

Oh Laughing Boy, your mocking hurts so much I can hardly bear it!

Let’s try one last time with you, as you are obviously concerned or you would leave me and others in our mad delusion.

Do you deny that there is such a thing as cloud seeding, weather manipulation, stratospheric aerosol injection, solar radiation management, geo engineering or any other name they wish to call it?

Do you deny that there are cloud formations and vapour trails that we see now that we never used to see?

2 easy questions for you.

Myself, Matt and others who observe this and are asking for an explanation may of course be mad or liars or maybe we are not as hooked in to the programming as you. Let me know what you think 73. Try and keep on topic though Laughing Boy as a cloudy February in the UK is not unusual and not relevant to this discussion. Thanks.

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 13:33 - Feb 14 with 1325 viewssaints__fan__73

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 12:56 - Feb 14 by Jellybaby

Oh Laughing Boy, your mocking hurts so much I can hardly bear it!

Let’s try one last time with you, as you are obviously concerned or you would leave me and others in our mad delusion.

Do you deny that there is such a thing as cloud seeding, weather manipulation, stratospheric aerosol injection, solar radiation management, geo engineering or any other name they wish to call it?

Do you deny that there are cloud formations and vapour trails that we see now that we never used to see?

2 easy questions for you.

Myself, Matt and others who observe this and are asking for an explanation may of course be mad or liars or maybe we are not as hooked in to the programming as you. Let me know what you think 73. Try and keep on topic though Laughing Boy as a cloudy February in the UK is not unusual and not relevant to this discussion. Thanks.

Friend of your Jells?

A grey February day in Wales! Who would ever have thought it! I lived there in the 90s and most Summer days were like that too!
[Post edited 14 Feb 13:33]

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 08:50 - Mar 28 with 882 viewsSouthSeaSaint

I appreciate there are different views expressed on here re MLT but I went to a charity bash in town last night, organised by Nicky Banger and involving MLT, Mark Wright, Mark Dennis and Perry Groves.
MLT came across as a decent fella as did the other ex players and helped raise a few thousand quid for the charities.
Mark Wight and Denno both said that from all the clubs they played for Saints was the best which was encouraging to hear, especially from Mark Wright who went on to play for Liverpool.
Some interesting 'behind the scenes' tales were told!!!
Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 09:01 - Mar 28 with 842 viewsUTS1885

Well that’s it, he seems to have a split personality.
Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 09:05 - Mar 28 with 831 viewsChesham_Saint

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 23:23 - Feb 11 by Chesham_Saint

Crimes against children being penalised is loony?

Interesting....

Simply outrageous…

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 18:57 - Mar 28 with 669 viewsJellybaby

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 09:01 - Mar 28 by UTS1885

Well that’s it, he seems to have a split personality.

If only you had a split personality Poirot, then at least half the time you might say something sensible.

Vote For Mad Matt Le Tissier on 00:59 - Mar 29 with 535 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

The beauty of voting. You vote for what you agree with FFS.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024