Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other Championship scores tonight... 20:10 - Mar 5 with 2182 views1885_SFC

Leicester, Leeds & Ipswich all playing tonight. Latest:

Sunderland 0 Leicester 1

Leeds 1 Stoke 0
[Post edited 5 Mar 20:21]

Old School is Cool

Other Championship scores tonight... on 20:25 - Mar 5 with 1455 viewsgrumpy

Not going very well then☹️
Other Championship scores tonight... on 20:29 - Mar 5 with 1442 views1885_SFC

Other Championship scores tonight... on 20:25 - Mar 5 by grumpy

Not going very well then☹️

Leeds are all over Stoke who are hopeless to be fair.

At least Sunlan are having a go - likewise Bristol City at Ipswich.

Old School is Cool

Other Championship scores tonight... on 20:59 - Mar 5 with 1390 viewsCenturion

Realistically it is the 7th place team we have to keep an eye on.
Other Championship scores tonight... on 21:17 - Mar 5 with 1370 viewshedgeend61

1-0 Bristol City
Other Championship scores tonight... on 21:24 - Mar 5 with 1330 viewscocklebreath

Other Championship scores tonight... on 20:59 - Mar 5 by Centurion

Realistically it is the 7th place team we have to keep an eye on.

Ffs we have some proper lemons on here
Just 15 point ahead
[Post edited 5 Mar 21:25]

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Other Championship scores tonight... on 21:33 - Mar 5 with 1301 views1885_SFC

Other Championship scores tonight... on 21:17 - Mar 5 by hedgeend61

1-0 Bristol City

1-1 now

Old School is Cool

Other Championship scores tonight... on 21:40 - Mar 5 with 1289 viewskingslandstand1

1-0 Bristol City

1 - 2 now!
Other Championship scores tonight... on 21:42 - Mar 5 with 1276 viewskingslandstand1

1-0 Bristol City

2 - 2
Login to get fewer ads

Other Championship scores tonight... on 21:45 - Mar 5 with 1262 views1885_SFC

Leicester & Leeds both win.

Old School is Cool

Other Championship scores tonight... on 21:49 - Mar 5 with 1255 viewskingslandstand1

And Ipswich just missed a pen in 85th minute
Other Championship scores tonight... on 21:51 - Mar 5 with 1232 viewskingslandstand1

Christ, now 3 - 2!!
Other Championship scores tonight... on 21:57 - Mar 5 with 1190 viewsButty101

Ipswich are the masters of late goals>

If we dont go automatically up i hope they do

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:03 - Mar 5 with 1169 viewsPatfromPoole

Fair play to Ipswich.

They have got by far the most points in the table from losing positions.

I’ve resigned myself to us not going up. We’re not as good as the other 3 sides.

We are better than a number of them in terms of quality.

But they are better than us at grinding out results. Which is what it is all about.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:05 - Mar 5 with 1150 viewsButty101

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:03 - Mar 5 by PatfromPoole

Fair play to Ipswich.

I’ve resigned myself to us not going up. We’re not as good as the other 3 sides.

But they are better than us at grinding out results. Which is what it is all about.

The fact we have to go away to all 3 of them means we wont be in the hunt. Might as well give everyone a rest and get ready for the playoffs

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:06 - Mar 5 with 1146 viewsfelly1

8 points behind Ipswich.
Starting to feel like we'll need to win virtually every game left to stand a chance.
Including having to beat all three of them away from home.
Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:18 - Mar 5 with 1081 views1885_SFC

We lost the Bristol City, Hull and Millwall games just at the wrong time in the season - especially after that terrific long, unbeaten run.

Ah well, via the play-offs it'll have to be then.

Old School is Cool

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:25 - Mar 5 with 1060 viewsSouthamptonfan

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:06 - Mar 5 by felly1

8 points behind Ipswich.
Starting to feel like we'll need to win virtually every game left to stand a chance.
Including having to beat all three of them away from home.

It's looking increasingly unlikely isn't it, that two of the top three slip up two or three times and we win all our games including winning away at Leicester, Ipswich and Leeds. It's looking more and more like play offs but you never know.

Trouble is, as exciting as the play offs will be and as great as a possible Wembley trip will be, Saints always manage to c@ck it up at the final hurdle.
[Post edited 5 Mar 22:28]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:29 - Mar 5 with 1047 viewsPatfromPoole

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:05 - Mar 5 by Butty101

The fact we have to go away to all 3 of them means we wont be in the hunt. Might as well give everyone a rest and get ready for the playoffs

There will come a point in time a week or two before the end of the season where that will make sense.

It may work to our advantage.

Whoever finishes 3rd out of Leeds or Ipswich may feel deflated at not getting in the top 2. Not to mention pretty tired physically.

Whoever finishes 5th may not have been able to rest players to ensure they qualified for the play-offs.

So we could be quite fresh for the play-offs if we are sensible.

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:30 - Mar 5 with 1045 viewscocklebreath

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:05 - Mar 5 by Butty101

You’re probably right but the more I think about it the better it sounds, a chance to take my son to Wembley and if we don’t go up does it really matter? It’ll be an absolute shit show might as well stay in a fun league and yes I know we’ll lose our best players and won’t be as good but we won’t have VAR and we won’t have the stadium full of glory seeking knobheads celebrating in the home end and we get a proper derby.

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:37 - Mar 5 with 1034 viewsPatfromPoole

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:30 - Mar 5 by cocklebreath

You’re probably right but the more I think about it the better it sounds, a chance to take my son to Wembley and if we don’t go up does it really matter? It’ll be an absolute shit show might as well stay in a fun league and yes I know we’ll lose our best players and won’t be as good but we won’t have VAR and we won’t have the stadium full of glory seeking knobheads celebrating in the home end and we get a proper derby.

Wembley is a crap place to lose.

Would rather lose in the semi-final.

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:40 - Mar 5 with 1027 viewscocklebreath

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:37 - Mar 5 by PatfromPoole

No chance I was at Derby last time and that was horrific, I’ll take my chances at Wembley and like I said I want my son to see saints there, if it ends in tears so be it. I’ve seen us lose twice at Wembley and once in Cardiff, the only one that was as bad as Derby as the league cup final but it was a cracking day.

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:41 - Mar 5 with 1026 viewsSouthamptonfan

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:30 - Mar 5 by cocklebreath

Yeah, a Wembley trip would be a massive day, with 35 thousand fans and I would love the day out and occasion. And as you say, who wants to go up and be like Luton, Sheff Utd, and Burnley? And totally agree about the arrogant tw@ts of the top clubs getting in the home end. I've not missed that this year.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:54 - Mar 5 with 940 viewsNYC_Saint

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:03 - Mar 5 by PatfromPoole

Fair play to Ipswich.

We will have to win 9 or 10 of the last 11 to finish second (probably including against all three above us). I don't see it happening unfortunately.
Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:56 - Mar 5 with 931 viewsSFC_Referee

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:40 - Mar 5 by cocklebreath

No chance I was at Derby last time and that was horrific, I’ll take my chances at Wembley and like I said I want my son to see saints there, if it ends in tears so be it. I’ve seen us lose twice at Wembley and once in Cardiff, the only one that was as bad as Derby as the league cup final but it was a cracking day.

Yeah wasn’t there but have heard from many of just how sh*te that experience was!
And at least if you make the final you get a decent day out for at least half the day, and are arguably the best team that didn’t go up that season.

But still as much as I agree about VAR and the match day experiences, I just feel like going up would be better, as unless we went up next season then I do worry that we’d just end up like Stoke or even the skates where within a few years we’ll be doing just as rubbish in the championship as we would’ve done in the prem. And I don’t think there are many that would rather be doing rubbish in the championship compared to rubbish in the prem

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Other Championship scores tonight... on 23:01 - Mar 5 with 920 viewssaintmark1976

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:37 - Mar 5 by PatfromPoole

What’s a matter with you Pat and all the other doom merchants on here tonight ? Get a grip for pity sake.

If we win tomorrow we are only three points behind Leeds and five behind Ipswich with ten games still to play. Not forgetting that I believe Leicester have only won one championship game from their last four attempts.

Yes, we have to play them all away from home but that doesn’t mean that we can’t win those games does it ? In fact it gives us a great chance to win each of them thus stopping Leicester, Leeds or Ipswich accumulating any points whatsoever from these fixtures.

Our chance of an automatic promotion is still very much alive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024