Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph is just wonderful 22:06 - Jan 4 with 3900 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ralph is so emotional and loves SFC. Crying at the end - what passion for the club we love. He is the best manager of recent times and could be the best we have had. I hope he wins something.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 22:07]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ralph is just wonderful on 22:44 - Jan 4 with 2629 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://mobile.twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1346220865957064712

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ralph is just wonderful on 23:04 - Jan 4 with 2545 viewsBridders2

SAINT RALPH
Ralph is just wonderful on 23:16 - Jan 4 with 2495 viewsKennington

Love the guy! Just hope he’s with us for at least a few most years.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Ralph is just wonderful on 01:18 - Jan 5 with 2440 viewsdarthvader

Ralph is just wonderful on 22:44 - Jan 4 by Saintsforeverj

https://mobile.twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1346220865957064712

Apoligies for the accidental downvote it wont let me correct it

keep the faith coyr

Ralph is just wonderful on 01:24 - Jan 5 with 2432 viewsTimSaint

Ralph is just wonderful on 01:18 - Jan 5 by darthvader

Apoligies for the accidental downvote it wont let me correct it

Sorted :-)

TimSaint

Ralph is just wonderful on 06:33 - Jan 5 with 2384 viewsthissceptredsaint

Klopp is just the Ralph of the Rhine
Ralph is just wonderful on 07:28 - Jan 5 with 2353 viewsMattFinish

Ralph is just wonderful on 06:33 - Jan 5 by thissceptredsaint

Love it. Take a bow
Ralph is just wonderful on 09:41 - Jan 5 with 2229 viewsInsideOut

Ralph is just wonderful on 06:33 - Jan 5 by thissceptredsaint

The cerise on the black forest gateau

Poll: WTF is a little pompey ?

Login to get fewer ads

Ralph is just wonderful on 11:08 - Jan 5 with 2166 viewssolent_toffee

What was with the crying? It’s not as if Saints are a lower league than Liverpool and played them in a cup game. They are in the same league and no one was surprised, or shouldn’t be, that Saints.

If this was a Pompey manager, you’d be rinsing him and then for the ‘passion’.
Ralph is just wonderful on 11:15 - Jan 5 with 2164 viewsSaintNick

Ralph is just wonderful on 11:08 - Jan 5 by solent_toffee

What was with the crying? It’s not as if Saints are a lower league than Liverpool and played them in a cup game. They are in the same league and no one was surprised, or shouldn’t be, that Saints.

You are right, Ralph is like Klopp in many ways, if Klopp runs up and down the touchline Saints fans "rinse" him, if Ralph does it it is passion.

I think Ralph has had a tough week, one of his family was given a positive Covid test which proved false, but he had had to isolate, I think perhaps the pressure of that and the match itself all came out at the end.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ralph is just wonderful on 11:24 - Jan 5 with 2157 views1885_SFC

Ralph is just wonderful on 11:15 - Jan 5 by SaintNick

You are right, Ralph is like Klopp in many ways, if Klopp runs up and down the touchline Saints fans "rinse" him, if Ralph does it it is passion.

I think Ralph has had a tough week, one of his family was given a positive Covid test which proved false, but he had had to isolate, I think perhaps the pressure of that and the match itself all came out at the end.

I think Ralph was overcome by sheer joy because he knew, reading this forum like he does, that the win would mean a week off from being slated by top football pundit & football management guru I_would and his "Hassenaclue" ramblings.

Old School is Cool

Ralph is just wonderful on 11:30 - Jan 5 with 2150 viewsChesham_Saint

Ralph is just wonderful on 11:08 - Jan 5 by solent_toffee

Why the watery eyes? A number of reasons:

It’s only just over a year since “that game” so he’s had to dig deep to come from potential sacking and ignomy to beating the current champions.

We had lost the spine of our supposed best team (McCarthy/Vestergaard/Romeu/Adams).

We had a bench full of academy players and they and the rest of the team did him proud.

We’d had a bad run (by our recent standards) so another thumping was possibly on the cards.

He had to self isolate for the last match.

He’s finally beaten Klopp, the manager to whom he’s always compared in a patronising way.

It was a close call and Liverpool often dig a couple of late goals out of the bag against many others so stressful right to the finish.

And just maybe he cares about, and is proud of, the club and players?

Add that little lot up and you can see why it may have got a tad emotional?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Ralph is just wonderful on 11:48 - Jan 5 with 2123 viewssolent_toffee

Ralph is just wonderful on 11:30 - Jan 5 by Chesham_Saint

Why the watery eyes? A number of reasons:

It’s only just over a year since “that game” so he’s had to dig deep to come from potential sacking and ignomy to beating the current champions.

We had lost the spine of our supposed best team (McCarthy/Vestergaard/Romeu/Adams).

We had a bench full of academy players and they and the rest of the team did him proud.

We’d had a bad run (by our recent standards) so another thumping was possibly on the cards.

He had to self isolate for the last match.

He’s finally beaten Klopp, the manager to whom he’s always compared in a patronising way.

It was a close call and Liverpool often dig a couple of late goals out of the bag against many others so stressful right to the finish.

And just maybe he cares about, and is proud of, the club and players?

Add that little lot up and you can see why it may have got a tad emotional?

I think a “phucking get in” fist in the air in front of Klopp’s gurning grid would have sufficed just nicely.

But each to their own
Ralph is just wonderful on 11:53 - Jan 5 with 2115 viewsJaySaint

anyone who say we would not be ripping into Kenny Jacket for a long time, if he did this, is deluding himself.

Football fans for you

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Ralph is just wonderful on 12:10 - Jan 5 with 2095 viewsChesham_Saint

Ralph is just wonderful on 11:53 - Jan 5 by JaySaint

anyone who say we would not be ripping into Kenny Jacket for a long time, if he did this, is deluding himself.

Football fans for you

Kenny who?

Ralph is just wonderful on 12:13 - Jan 5 with 2088 viewsChesham_Saint

It won’t be long before some tik tok wit has a field day with Ralph on this. Whilst it’s great to see how much he cares, this is a bit of an OG. On the other hand, if we had just won say, the League I’d probably do the same. But then I’m a English and we’re not supposed to do that kind of thing.

Ralph is just wonderful on 12:39 - Jan 5 with 2061 viewsfranniesTache

I thought it was f*cking embarrassing to be honest, mind you i hate the jazz hands at the end of games too.
Ralph is just wonderful on 12:49 - Jan 5 with 2051 viewsSadoldgit

Embarrassing? It looked like a perfectly natural emotional release to me. The bloke obviously invests a great deal of passion into his job. We were hammered for over 45 minutes after being ahead since the 2nd minute. I was drained watching it on my sofa so it must have been 100x worse for him. We slag players off for not showing any passion then we slag off our manager for showing passion? Behave!
Ralph is just wonderful on 12:58 - Jan 5 with 2039 viewsNewdawn2014

He`s won my heart .

COYS
Ralph is just wonderful on 13:06 - Jan 5 with 2026 viewsfranniesTache

Ralph is just wonderful on 12:49 - Jan 5 by Sadoldgit

Embarrassing? It looked like a perfectly natural emotional release to me. The bloke obviously invests a great deal of passion into his job. We were hammered for over 45 minutes after being ahead since the 2nd minute. I was drained watching it on my sofa so it must have been 100x worse for him. We slag players off for not showing any passion then we slag off our manager for showing passion? Behave!

He's a grown adult cry at a game of football in a match that's not even of major significance, of course it's embarrassing.
Ralph is just wonderful on 13:07 - Jan 5 with 2024 viewsTimSaint

As far as I'm concerned, he can do whatever he wants at the end of games, if he gets us victories !!

Everyone is different and celebrates in their own way. It was a stressful period for him, so the win against his 'media enhanced' nemesis was a perfect tonic. In the 3-2 win, Koeman's reaction was great too, as it really was a Klopp piss take.

Klopp has been annoying to many over the years and his touchline antics are the reason that there are now cameras focused on the managers all game.
Last night, these cameras should have picked up on the fact that he was often out of his technical area, barking orders to his team. At one point he was so far down the touchline, I thought he was giving Robertson personal LB coaching !! (not that it affected the result !!)

TimSaint

Ralph is just wonderful on 13:16 - Jan 5 with 2012 viewsNewdawn2014

Good on him for showing his feelings ,it should not be a cause for derision.
big men DO cry .
Ralph is just wonderful on 13:30 - Jan 5 with 1990 viewsBicester_North

Ralph is just wonderful on 11:15 - Jan 5 by SaintNick

You said this before about Klopp, the difference is Klopp is an arrogant tw@t who gets bitter and sarcastic with officials and interviews when things aren’t going his way. Not seen any of that from Ralph yet.
I’m also in the slightly embarrassed with the crying corner though.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Ralph is just wonderful on 13:36 - Jan 5 with 1968 viewsfranniesTache

Ralph is just wonderful on 13:07 - Jan 5 by TimSaint

As far as I'm concerned, he can do whatever he wants at the end of games, if he gets us victories !!

Everyone is different and celebrates in their own way. It was a stressful period for him, so the win against his 'media enhanced' nemesis was a perfect tonic. In the 3-2 win, Koeman's reaction was great too, as it really was a Klopp piss take.

Klopp has been annoying to many over the years and his touchline antics are the reason that there are now cameras focused on the managers all game.
Last night, these cameras should have picked up on the fact that he was often out of his technical area, barking orders to his team. At one point he was so far down the touchline, I thought he was giving Robertson personal LB coaching !! (not that it affected the result !!)

I just think celebrating like that is small time, we've beaten liverpool plenty of times before, including fairly recently in a far more important game, and beaten top teams many, many times.

Yesterday was a good result but some people are w*nking over it like that's the season done, i just want us as a club and fanbase to be more demanding and have more of winners mentality.

For me at least that's liverpool out the way, great result, enjoyed it loads, but now we need to win our games against Shrewsbury and Leicester, and not accept anything else.

Ralph is doing a great job, this squad are looking damn good, so as a fanbase we should be demanding everything from them, that's winners mentality.
Ralph is just wonderful on 13:38 - Jan 5 with 1967 views1885_SFC

It reminded me a bit of...

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024