Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? 10:41 - Feb 7 with 4636 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Swansea v Cardiff (5pm, Sat, Sky Sports 1)

I can't wait for this game, but don't understand the Michael Laudrup sacking. Three months ago I thought he was going to become the Tottenham manager, but Swansea told them to keep their hands off - and now all of a sudden they've sacked him. They need to smell the coffee. They've won the League Cup - the first thing they've won since I was born - and suddenly they think they should be a top-four team. Every team bar the current top seven should have one aim: to get to 40 points ASAP and then you go from there. This is a bad move by them in my opinion. I also can't believe they have put Garry Monk in charge, a lad who has never managed before and who was fighting with other players a few weeks ago. I think all this is a big advantage to Cardiff and I don't see Swansea winning this. Cardiff won last week and after all that's gone on I think this will be a draw - and to be fair, that won't be the worst result for Swansea.

Paul predicts 1-1

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 10:44 - Feb 7 with 4589 viewsDarran

All depending on other results I don't think 1-1 is a disaster for us plus it keeps you scum c*nts in the relegation spots.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 10:47 - Feb 7 with 4556 viewsSkipTheJack

That's great! All we need now is the equally clueless Lawrensen to predict an away win and we can start to look forward to tomorrow with even more optimism!
PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 10:48 - Feb 7 with 4540 viewsperchrockjack

Merson not understanding?
Well there we go then

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 10:48 - Feb 7 with 4544 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 10:44 - Feb 7 by Darran

All depending on other results I don't think 1-1 is a disaster for us plus it keeps you scum c*nts in the relegation spots.

To be honest I'm impressed you've managed to open up your vocabulary a bit more towards me.
Well done on the use of the big words like "Depending".
Shame you still can't string a sentence together without using profanities though.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2014 10:50]
PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 10:50 - Feb 7 with 4528 viewsmonmouth

I'll tell you at 7.30 pm tomorrow. Personally I think he's three goals out in his usual pi*s poor, superficial, know nothing analysis. We'll sail this one 4-1.

As long as we score first.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 10:51 - Feb 7 with 4516 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 10:47 - Feb 7 by SkipTheJack

That's great! All we need now is the equally clueless Lawrensen to predict an away win and we can start to look forward to tomorrow with even more optimism!

Lawro reckons 2-0 Swansea.
PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 10:54 - Feb 7 with 4478 viewsllangyfelach

Merson needs to stick to sh*te "Cockney" rhyming slang and getting players names wrong. Great player, sh*te manager, worse pundit

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 10:55 - Feb 7 with 4460 viewsSkipTheJack

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 10:51 - Feb 7 by FrankyBurrowsTash

Lawro reckons 2-0 Swansea.

The man's a genius ;)
Login to get fewer ads

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 10:56 - Feb 7 with 4448 viewsGowerjack

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 10:48 - Feb 7 by perchrockjack

Merson not understanding?
Well there we go then

Probably pissed....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 10:56 - Feb 7 with 4445 viewsJoe_bradshaw

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 10:47 - Feb 7 by SkipTheJack

Lawro predicts 2-0 home win.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 10:57 - Feb 7 with 4436 viewsWarwickHunt

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 10:54 - Feb 7 by llangyfelach

Merson needs to stick to sh*te "Cockney" rhyming slang and getting players names wrong. Great player, sh*te manager, worse pundit

Pelanty!
PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 10:57 - Feb 7 with 4435 viewslovejuicejack

The day I listen to one word that comes out of mersons mouth will be the day I remove my penis with a knife and carve out a gash
PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 11:00 - Feb 7 with 4401 viewsDull1Thomas

Don't agree with the score line prediction but the rest ..?? Spot on.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 11:00 - Feb 7 with 4393 views3swan

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 10:54 - Feb 7 by llangyfelach

Exactly being a good player doesn't make you a good pundit, and in some cases, not even an understanding of tactics.

Most comments from pundits are based on a few minutes of highlights a week, and not in depth knowledge of what's going on at a club.
PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 11:02 - Feb 7 with 4357 viewsBloodyhills

He's wrong, it's Merson that needs to smell the coffee. So many outsiders talking sh!t.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 13:50 - Feb 7 with 3904 views_Kieran

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 11:02 - Feb 7 by Bloodyhills

He's wrong, it's Merson that needs to smell the coffee. So many outsiders talking sh!t.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26073000?

Alky Mackay has spoken.

Shearer to put the boot in next.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 13:53 - Feb 7 with 3890 views_Kieran

P.s - How did the riots go Franco?

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 19:38 - Feb 7 with 3601 viewsquiff

Merson has never liked us, in addition to his punditry skills as alluded to above, i.e. he's a total cockend.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 20:58 - Feb 7 with 3417 viewsjackforever

Is he still manager at Walsall?
PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 22:44 - Feb 7 with 3238 viewsattila_the_hun

Merson is right this time but is usually an irritating tw@t

"I'm Free"

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 02:26 - Feb 8 with 3100 viewsThaiJack

Absolutely spot on.

But curious to read that we now have lowered the bar so that we are satisfied with a draw at home, in my mind that's a worse result than loosing to the hammers away. That would not have been the case a week ago. I guess we should have some understanding that the manager is inexperienced and give him all our support right?
PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 09:33 - Feb 8 with 2904 viewsMattG

Sacking Laudrup = Thinking we should be Top Four?

Thinking we shouldn't be Bottom Three, maybe, but that's it.

The man is a bulb and not a very bright one at that.
PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 09:55 - Feb 8 with 2861 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 09:33 - Feb 8 by MattG

Sacking Laudrup = Thinking we should be Top Four?

Thinking we shouldn't be Bottom Three, maybe, but that's it.

The man is a bulb and not a very bright one at that.

He's the first person to say that we have no end product and aren't playing well enough so its not as if he doesn't know how poor we have been

Still speaking about us as if we should be grateful to be in the Prem - we've earnt it from top to bottom of the club, he knows f**k all about us and has hated us ever sice we smashed his Walsall team

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

PAUL MERSON. RIGHT OR WRONG? on 10:10 - Feb 8 with 2820 viewsDan_Swan

Merson is an absolute arsehead as someone previously mentioned he was hardly complimentary before or after we gubbed his Walsall side!

The day I will listen to an adulterous , alcoholic, drug taking, gambling drink driver will be the day when hell freezes over. His brain is evidently addled from his over consumption through the years!

Still following Dr's orders!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024