Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) 00:08 - Feb 17 with 5548 viewsUplandsJack

Im sorry guys but singing chants like "Vasquez couldn't score in a brothel" and "we're going on the piss if Vasquez scores" during the game today is totally unhelpful and being straight a pretty shitty thing to do to be honest... I don't mind anyone coming on here or down the pub etc moaning about a player but to blatantly chant it during a game is a f@@king disgrace...
If that's the way you call getting behind our team well do the rest of us a favour and fook off somewhere else as you are not needed here...
The I'd is suffering with a total loss of confidence proved when he was clean through within a minute only to check and try to get the ball onto his right rather than tap the ball into an EMPTY net with his left. Then offload to the first teammate available rather than again take a shot.
I still believe there is a talented footballer in there but whether we ever get to see it is seemingly more unlikely as the weeks go by...
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:13 - Feb 17 with 4252 views_Kieran

Can't comment on that because I was not there but that's a disgrace to be honest if true despite his 'abilities' we should support our own we're Swansea City not the Caaaaaaaaaardiff scum.

Like when Jordi Gomez got boo'ed, that was out of order too.

[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 1:07]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:17 - Feb 17 with 4245 viewsUplandsJack

I can assure all on here it happened, as I was there... And on more than one occasion ...
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:19 - Feb 17 with 4226 views_Kieran

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:17 - Feb 17 by UplandsJack

I can assure all on here it happened, as I was there... And on more than one occasion ...

How many turned up mate? Approx.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:21 - Feb 17 with 4230 viewsUplandsJack

Maybe 300 give or take 40 -50
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:21 - Feb 17 with 4230 viewsporschejack

Unfortunately I've got to blame GM on this one , as I've said in previous posts I was suprised to see him wearing a SCFC shirt again since ML left , after all GM has seen him more than we have , so why put him through this inquisition is cruel for us and him .
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:22 - Feb 17 with 4219 views_Kieran

Fair play to the fans who traveled, made a decent atmosphere, like at Stoke (I was there!) and at West Ham (I watched it in bed, thank f*ck) And f*ck the 2-0 it was an absolutely dreadful 'performance'

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:25 - Feb 17 with 4210 views_Kieran

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:21 - Feb 17 by UplandsJack

Maybe 300 give or take 40 -50

Fair play sounded like over 1,000 at least.

And that's what we need from now until the end of the season especially at Stadiwm Liberty, like against the scum, the fans should be up for it like every game was our last.

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:30 - Feb 17 with 4202 viewsskacrazy

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:25 - Feb 17 by _Kieran

Fair play sounded like over 1,000 at least.

And that's what we need from now until the end of the season especially at Stadiwm Liberty, like against the scum, the fans should be up for it like every game was our last.

THING IS IT'S HAPPENING FOR A REASON. He should never have been picked to play. He's had too many chances. Believe me I love to give ppl a chance but can anyone argue any different in this case?
Login to get fewer ads

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:38 - Feb 17 with 4184 viewsjackportis

He is not a child playing on a saturday morning he is a well paid proffessional. If those travelled and paid good money and feel it appropriate to tell him so beit. Why does he not resign he is crap at his job. Imho

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:39 - Feb 17 with 4182 viewsjruss1

Chanting abuse our own players is pretty pathetic, even if they are rubbish.
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:43 - Feb 17 with 4172 viewsSwansNZ

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:39 - Feb 17 by jruss1

Chanting abuse our own players is pretty pathetic, even if they are rubbish.

I agree - you pay good money to support Swansea City, so do that - no matter that he is absolute shit, support any player wearing the jersey.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:46 - Feb 17 with 4156 views_Kieran

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:30 - Feb 17 by skacrazy

THING IS IT'S HAPPENING FOR A REASON. He should never have been picked to play. He's had too many chances. Believe me I love to give ppl a chance but can anyone argue any different in this case?

Emnes + NGog were cup tied.

For all we know Wilfried was carrying a knock, or that he just didn't want to risk him?

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:47 - Feb 17 with 4155 viewsUplandsJack

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:38 - Feb 17 by jackportis

He is not a child playing on a saturday morning he is a well paid proffessional. If those travelled and paid good money and feel it appropriate to tell him so beit. Why does he not resign he is crap at his job. Imho

I find your attitude unbelievable...
As a fan surely first and foremost, you should support your team and the players representing it during the game??
How anyone can think that the type of crap some were chanting at him today will help him to improve as a player and bang a few in for us is totally lost on me...
We as a club and fan base don't need fans like those who honestly embarrassed our club today, which was a shame as the 300 or so of us there out sung 40000 evertonians for almost the entire afternoon....
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:50 - Feb 17 with 4138 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Pathetic stuff if this did happen .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 01:09 - Feb 17 with 4094 viewsraynor94

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:21 - Feb 17 by porschejack

Unfortunately I've got to blame GM on this one , as I've said in previous posts I was suprised to see him wearing a SCFC shirt again since ML left , after all GM has seen him more than we have , so why put him through this inquisition is cruel for us and him .

Were you there for a local game perch, what was the atmosphere like?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 01:10 - Feb 17 with 4091 viewskopperburgjack

Lmao can't believe people are getting wound up about something like this, he's being paid at least 20k a week I'm sure he can handle a bit of stick, it comes with the job!! If Vasquez scores were on the pitch 😂

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 07:04 - Feb 17 with 3967 viewslonglostjack

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 01:10 - Feb 17 by kopperburgjack

Lmao can't believe people are getting wound up about something like this, he's being paid at least 20k a week I'm sure he can handle a bit of stick, it comes with the job!! If Vasquez scores were on the pitch 😂

The flip side of that is that if he scores he can treat the fans who were giving him stick with the contempt that they deserve.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 08:29 - Feb 17 with 3775 viewsJokeren1943

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 07:04 - Feb 17 by longlostjack

The flip side of that is that if he scores he can treat the fans who were giving him stick with the contempt that they deserve.

With a player like Vasquez, pissing on him, do not make him better.

He seem to me, he is doing his best, but is just totally out of confidence.
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 08:51 - Feb 17 with 3723 viewsQuakerJack

We've given this feller every opportunity. More than a lot of players have had, time after time. Yesterday he was given an open goal. If he'd shot wide it would have been bad enough, but he didn't even shoot.

Those who went yesterday, in the cup, to turn up and be presented with a B team including vasquez who's paid a lot more than anyone there yesterday they have the right to chant what they want. I don't think he'd have understood a word of it anyway. Why not use it to spur you on and prove them wrong?

Send him back, yesterday.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 08:59 - Feb 17 with 3696 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 08:51 - Feb 17 by QuakerJack

We've given this feller every opportunity. More than a lot of players have had, time after time. Yesterday he was given an open goal. If he'd shot wide it would have been bad enough, but he didn't even shoot.

Those who went yesterday, in the cup, to turn up and be presented with a B team including vasquez who's paid a lot more than anyone there yesterday they have the right to chant what they want. I don't think he'd have understood a word of it anyway. Why not use it to spur you on and prove them wrong?

Send him back, yesterday.

Are you talking about the opportunity he had in the first couple of minutes Paul where he chose to round the keeper rather than shoot first time?
It's not an open goal if the keeper is in the way. A bit harsh that mucka

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 09:16 - Feb 17 with 3634 viewsPhil_S

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 01:09 - Feb 17 by raynor94

Were you there for a local game perch, what was the atmosphere like?

You're getting your porsche and your perch mixed up...
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 09:31 - Feb 17 with 3592 viewsperchrockjack

where is talent hidden though?
Its not about talent;he doesn't have any courage ,its also not about confidence as he d be busting a gut to get on the end of a simple good cross if he were

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 09:37 - Feb 17 with 3573 viewsJokeren1943

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 09:31 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

where is talent hidden though?
Its not about talent;he doesn't have any courage ,its also not about confidence as he d be busting a gut to get on the end of a simple good cross if he were

You can easily have talent but no confidence.

Lamah had the same problem.
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 09:45 - Feb 17 with 3551 viewsJethroJack

Unfortunately, every club has its quota of BRAIN DEAD followers (they're not fans). They probably come away from games feeling disappointed if they HAVEN'T had a good old moan.

Obviously, Vasquez's confidence is shot....but the abuse is hardly going to help the lad. He's talented enough to make the Spanish U21s and it would be very satisfying and quite an achievement if GM & our coaching staff could help him return to form.
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 09:46 - Feb 17 with 3546 viewsperchrockjack

So what talent has he shows pray tell me bearing in mind he is a striker,ie one who strikes for goal.
There was one occasion in particlualr where Lamah laid on a cross that was begging to be attacked . Vas quez saw this and visibly eased up instead of going for the ball. Did the same at Old Trafford. PEOPLE CAN FORGIVE lack of talent if 100% effort and commitment is shown which is why he attracts this attention. We aint a charity ;we love this club and want the Club to do well. This lad s future career is none of our concern but for now he is paid t work for us

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024