Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daily Mail 22:38 - Apr 14 with 30398 viewsIAN05

Looks like they have got hold of the training ground fight story.
Daily Mail on 20:56 - Apr 15 with 1835 viewsdgt73

Daily Mail on 20:43 - Apr 15 by Dr_Winston

Where the average wage is £30,000 a week.

Yeah, when you take into account young players like Ben Davies, Luke shaw who when they first broke into first team they were earning around £400 a week. The reality is established PL players earn a lot more than £30000 a week and especially £13 million players, like Bony.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Daily Mail on 20:57 - Apr 15 with 1831 viewsOldjack

Daily Mail on 20:52 - Apr 15 by lifelong

It's not unusual for 10 men to play like that OJ, we need to do it when we have a full side.

Aye that would help greatly That tit can pack his bags in May as far as i'm concerned

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Daily Mail on 21:00 - Apr 15 with 1802 viewsDarran

Daily Mail on 20:56 - Apr 15 by dgt73

Yeah, when you take into account young players like Ben Davies, Luke shaw who when they first broke into first team they were earning around £400 a week. The reality is established PL players earn a lot more than £30000 a week and especially £13 million players, like Bony.

You're wrong give it a rest.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Daily Mail on 21:03 - Apr 15 with 1789 viewsDr_Winston

The reality is that star players earning astronomical salaries at a small number of clubs push the average up. It wouldn't be a surprise to learn that the majority of PL players actually earn less than that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Daily Mail on 21:11 - Apr 15 with 1759 viewsdgt73

Daily Mail on 21:00 - Apr 15 by Darran

You're wrong give it a rest.

And you're a .....d fill in the space
[Post edited 15 Apr 2014 21:31]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Daily Mail on 22:07 - Apr 15 with 1650 viewsGowerjack

Darran

He's always wrong.

It's what he does.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Daily Mail on 22:16 - Apr 15 with 1618 viewsDarran

Daily Mail on 22:07 - Apr 15 by Gowerjack

Darran

He's always wrong.

It's what he does.

I have noticed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Daily Mail on 22:51 - Apr 15 with 1542 viewsSwanseajill

Daily Mail on 19:53 - Apr 15 by shandyjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27041619 Dyer speaks about the handbags

I'm certain that I'll believe Dyer, before an article in the Mail.
Blown up out of all proportion, and if 'a member of the public' saw a punch up between two players ...GM and Chico, why on earth would they phone the police? Surely there we're enough staff on hand to handle the situation.
Too many (mole) hills, making mountains out of around for my liking. An awful lot of mischief making around this season for my liking.
Login to get fewer ads

Daily Mail on 23:52 - Apr 15 with 1463 viewsLiberty

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-average-premier-league-player

Average prem salary last year was 30k a week.

Man City biggest payers this year, average about 100 k a week, just over 5 million a year.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024