Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daily Mail 22:38 - Apr 14 with 30396 viewsIAN05

Looks like they have got hold of the training ground fight story.
Daily Mail on 09:33 - Apr 15 with 2494 viewsQuakerJack

Daily Mail on 09:31 - Apr 15 by Joe_bradshaw

It does make you wonder, doesn't it?

Yes it does get you thinking, you're right.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Daily Mail on 09:34 - Apr 15 with 2487 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Training brawls happen every week .nothing to see here .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Daily Mail on 09:35 - Apr 15 with 2479 viewsIAN05

Daily Mail on 09:31 - Apr 15 by Joe_bradshaw

It does make you wonder, doesn't it?

He has an office at the Training ground.

He watches some sessions as a result. You can criticise this board for many things but watching Training is not one of them.
Daily Mail on 09:36 - Apr 15 with 2465 viewsQuakerJack

Daily Mail on 09:34 - Apr 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Training brawls happen every week .nothing to see here .

Ok, but then I'm wondering why they're focussing on us tho, rather than Kompany knocking shiyte out of Aguero, or Suarez knawing on Gerrard's arm....?

I'd say training ground arguments may happen a lot, no different from Vorm screaming at Rangel at Hull when Boyd scored... but dust ups and brawls.... I don't think so.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Daily Mail on 09:38 - Apr 15 with 2447 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Daily Mail on 09:35 - Apr 15 by IAN05

He has an office at the Training ground.

He watches some sessions as a result. You can criticise this board for many things but watching Training is not one of them.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Daily Mail on 09:39 - Apr 15 with 2438 viewsDarran

Jenkins has gone to the training ground on a regular basis since the day he got involved with the club.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Daily Mail on 09:41 - Apr 15 with 2422 viewsDrizzle

Daily Mail on 09:39 - Apr 15 by Darran

Jenkins has gone to the training ground on a regular basis since the day he got involved with the club.

Daily Mail on 09:43 - Apr 15 with 2405 viewsDarran

Daily Mail on 09:41 - Apr 15 by Drizzle

It's true though,anyone's that ever gone to watch training during the last decade will have seen Jenkins under every manager.

Login to get fewer ads

Daily Mail on 09:43 - Apr 15 with 2402 viewsIAN05

Daily Mail on 09:36 - Apr 15 by QuakerJack

Ok, but then I'm wondering why they're focussing on us tho, rather than Kompany knocking shiyte out of Aguero, or Suarez knawing on Gerrard's arm....?

I'd say training ground arguments may happen a lot, no different from Vorm screaming at Rangel at Hull when Boyd scored... but dust ups and brawls.... I don't think so.

Pro's and ex pro's tell us every time this comes up that its a regular thing in Training, buy only gets reported when you are struggling.

If you read many footballers autobiographies, some of the things that go on are crazy and you wonder how they don't get reported.

That said, there appear to more stories coming from us and Cardiff than anyone else. That either means the media down here know too much about what goes on or there really are feeling rooted problems with factions.
Daily Mail on 09:43 - Apr 15 with 2401 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Daily Mail on 09:36 - Apr 15 by QuakerJack

They love knocking down a winner do the press.
They've built us up for the knock down.
I can tell you 100 % there are always fights , handbags , pushing around in training every day , all over the world .
Pride & passion and especially when you will be taking a big pay cut if things don't work out right .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Daily Mail on 09:44 - Apr 15 with 2385 viewsJohnw102

Daily Mail on 22:49 - Apr 14 by Darran

Exactly.

Think it may be €58000 which is just over £40000 seems more likely.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Daily Mail on 09:44 - Apr 15 with 2382 viewsQuakerJack

Fair enough, like I said, it was a genuine question...

Daily Mail on 09:45 - Apr 15 with 2378 viewsNeath_Jack

Daily Mail on 09:41 - Apr 15 by Drizzle

Angel Rangels brother.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Daily Mail on 09:45 - Apr 15 with 2377 viewsSwansea93

Can see a major clearout in the summer, there was never any reported incidents when Martinez and Rodgers was here.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Daily Mail on 09:47 - Apr 15 with 2361 viewsQuakerJack

Daily Mail on 09:44 - Apr 15 by Johnw102

Think it may be €58000 which is just over £40000 seems more likely.

I'm not sure I buy the part of the story where it mentions wages... especially when you think we're hearing Pozuelo and Canas are disgruntled... if either of them two think they deserve to be on a par with our leading scorer who cost over 20 times more (in Poz's case) then they're delusional...

This is either complete fabrication by the Mail, or someone's leaking b0llox to the press for their own amusement.

Daily Mail on 09:47 - Apr 15 with 2358 viewsIAN05

Spot on. The key to running a successful business is remaining close to the front line. What we see on a Saturday is only a small part of the story and a chairman/chief exec would not be fulfilling duties if he didn't observe the daily goings on from time to time. Particularly when you are in a difficult phase.

From what I have seen and been told, he doesn't play any part in that Training, just observing and sometimes talking to members of staff or agents.
Daily Mail on 09:48 - Apr 15 with 2352 viewsQuakerJack

Daily Mail on 09:45 - Apr 15 by Swansea93

Can see a major clearout in the summer, there was never any reported incidents when Martinez and Rodgers was here.

Two excellent man-managers, never would have happened and if it did they would have defused it before it even started, it certainly wouldn't have got to the press.

Daily Mail on 09:49 - Apr 15 with 2351 viewsDarran

Daily Mail on 09:47 - Apr 15 by IAN05

Spot on. The key to running a successful business is remaining close to the front line. What we see on a Saturday is only a small part of the story and a chairman/chief exec would not be fulfilling duties if he didn't observe the daily goings on from time to time. Particularly when you are in a difficult phase.

From what I have seen and been told, he doesn't play any part in that Training, just observing and sometimes talking to members of staff or agents.

He's always been there Ian from Jersey Marine to Llandarcy.

Daily Mail on 09:53 - Apr 15 with 2321 viewsIAN05

Daily Mail on 09:48 - Apr 15 by QuakerJack

Two excellent man-managers, never would have happened and if it did they would have defused it before it even started, it certainly wouldn't have got to the press.

It definitely happened under both those. I suppose the main difference is that for the main part we were not big news then. So, the only media that would have reported it would be the E.Post and they wouldn't ruin their relationship with the club by breaking the story.
Daily Mail on 09:59 - Apr 15 with 2292 viewsDrizzle

Daily Mail on 09:48 - Apr 15 by QuakerJack

Daily Mail on 10:01 - Apr 15 with 2281 viewsSpratty

"When I arrived the chairman and board told me, Michael, first of all we are fans. We are running the club but at the end of the day we are fans. We love football and this team.

They said we have to ask you something — is it okay if we come and watch your training? I said no problem. You can do whatever you want but just don’t interfere in my job. That is my responsibility."
Daily Mail on 10:08 - Apr 15 with 2251 viewsSpratty

Daily Mail on 22:57 - Apr 14 by IAN05

Lets be fair, wasn't exactly going great under Laudrup really though was it ? If the media are to be believed, the source of this ill feeling is the split he allowed with the Spanish and British boys.

If the inside information is to be believed (backed up by their own comments and observable behaviour) It is because our Captains thought they should be running the place and our Chairman choose to put the dissenters in charge.

The laws of physics could have predicted the outcome from such a scenario.
Daily Mail on 10:10 - Apr 15 with 2241 viewsUxbridge

Daily Mail on 09:47 - Apr 15 by IAN05

Which is how it should be.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Daily Mail on 10:12 - Apr 15 with 2230 viewsDrizzle

It didn't take a medium to predict we would have squad divisions when Laudrup left. Some players signed and resigned purely because of him. We just need to limp over the line and offload the malcontents.
Daily Mail on 10:16 - Apr 15 with 2210 viewsC_jack

I'm not sure how many people here have played decent level football before, but emotions spilling over are pretty common place, from Swansea senior league to the PL. It's a passionate game mun, threads like this are almost as bad for over reaction as that dog s**t paper

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024