Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daily Mail 22:38 - Apr 14 with 30395 viewsIAN05

Looks like they have got hold of the training ground fight story.
Daily Mail on 23:12 - Apr 14 with 3095 viewsGlyn1

Michu was supposed to have picked up an ankle injury during training this week. Is this when it happened?

The only people who would know Bony's salary would be Jenkins, Bony and Bony's agent. It might include a bonus for any goals scored.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2014 23:13]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Daily Mail on 23:13 - Apr 14 with 3087 viewsQuakerJack

Daily Mail on 23:07 - Apr 14 by IAN05

Poz and Canas were involved (allegedly). Not sure of Pozuelos character but he hasn't played a single minute under Monk, there has to be a reason for that.

If this is true then both can Fcuk off.... yesterday.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Daily Mail on 23:14 - Apr 14 with 3072 viewsicecoldjack

Daily Mail on 22:58 - Apr 14 by Darran

How do you know they're bang on the money?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Because the leak comes from the club .
Daily Mail on 23:15 - Apr 14 with 3062 viewsDarran

Daily Mail on 23:14 - Apr 14 by icecoldjack

Because the leak comes from the club .

So you don't actually know anything then?
Thought not.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Daily Mail on 23:17 - Apr 14 with 3044 viewsicecoldjack

Daily Mail on 22:57 - Apr 14 by IAN05

Lets be fair, wasn't exactly going great under Laudrup really though was it ? If the media are to be believed, the source of this ill feeling is the split he allowed with the Spanish and British boys.

True, no denying that . but it appears to be getting worse not better under Monk and we have 4 games to save our season,maybe this will galvonise the players...again !
Daily Mail on 23:21 - Apr 14 with 3012 viewsicecoldjack

Daily Mail on 23:15 - Apr 14 by Darran

So you don't actually know anything then?
Thought not.

I read it in the Mail this evening ,where did the leak come from i wonder ? keep pushing the PS agenda now Darren thats a nice lad
Daily Mail on 23:22 - Apr 14 with 2993 viewsIAN05

Daily Mail on 23:17 - Apr 14 by icecoldjack

True, no denying that . but it appears to be getting worse not better under Monk and we have 4 games to save our season,maybe this will galvonise the players...again !

Results are certainly not getting better. Off field stuff is pretty much the same apart from fact this fight started whilst playing football. I have way more understanding of that kind of situation than the Chico/Monk one as fights can happen all the time in contact situations.

Fact is the British /Spanish divide seems irrepairable f the constant stories are true.
Daily Mail on 23:23 - Apr 14 with 2989 viewsDarran

Daily Mail on 23:21 - Apr 14 by icecoldjack

I read it in the Mail this evening ,where did the leak come from i wonder ? keep pushing the PS agenda now Darren thats a nice lad

What agenda?
There was a fight down the training ground and after you read it in the Mail you said the Mail are bang on the money.
How do you know?

Login to get fewer ads

Daily Mail on 23:23 - Apr 14 with 2972 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I may place a couple of English pounds on relegation now. This isn't the attitude a team in a relegation scrap needs if it wants to survive. Very worrying.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Daily Mail on 23:24 - Apr 14 with 2979 viewsWarwickHunt

Daily Mail on 23:03 - Apr 14 by blaine_scfc

To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if Michu wasn't injured for Sunday either. There is no way on this Earth Fulton would be on the bench above Poz and Canas if something didn't happen.

If there are factions then it seems likely that we've appointed the leader of one of them as manager, with entirely predictable results.

Genius.
Daily Mail on 23:24 - Apr 14 with 2975 viewsDrizzle

They should forget training and just kick fk out of each other all week if thats how they play after it. The most spirited showing for ages.
Daily Mail on 23:27 - Apr 14 with 2945 viewsblaine_scfc

Daily Mail on 23:24 - Apr 14 by WarwickHunt

If there are factions then it seems likely that we've appointed the leader of one of them as manager, with entirely predictable results.

Genius.

You'll probably get slated for that post, but it's 100% correct. Monk was like it under Sousa, he was like it under Laudrup, he's a p*ss poor manager too.
Daily Mail on 23:27 - Apr 14 with 2945 viewsIAN05

Daily Mail on 23:23 - Apr 14 by Darran

What agenda?
There was a fight down the training ground and after you read it in the Mail you said the Mail are bang on the money.
How do you know?

Lets be fair, they haven't even named the players involved. Not exactly bang on is it. They have just got wind and run with it and will spend next day or so finding out the facts and who was involved.
Daily Mail on 23:28 - Apr 14 with 2928 viewsDrizzle

I wonder was Michu involved in this.
Daily Mail on 23:28 - Apr 14 with 2928 viewsDarran

Daily Mail on 23:27 - Apr 14 by IAN05

Lets be fair, they haven't even named the players involved. Not exactly bang on is it. They have just got wind and run with it and will spend next day or so finding out the facts and who was involved.

Indeed.

Daily Mail on 23:30 - Apr 14 with 2859 viewsTNT

Apparently, Fulton has been impressive recently. It may just be that he actually warranted recognition of that and hence he was on the bench for yesterday's game.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Daily Mail on 23:30 - Apr 14 with 2859 viewsWarwickHunt

Daily Mail on 23:27 - Apr 14 by blaine_scfc

You'll probably get slated for that post, but it's 100% correct. Monk was like it under Sousa, he was like it under Laudrup, he's a p*ss poor manager too.

Aye - I expect the F*ckwit Tendency will be along shortly with their down arrows.

Bless the little sheep.
Daily Mail on 23:30 - Apr 14 with 2850 viewsicecoldjack

Daily Mail on 23:23 - Apr 14 by Darran

What agenda?
How do you know?

How do you know i didnt know all this BEFORE the Mail published the Story? Swansea is a small place Darren.
Daily Mail on 23:31 - Apr 14 with 2850 viewsWarwickHunt

Daily Mail on 23:30 - Apr 14 by TNT

Apparently, Fulton has been impressive recently. It may just be that he actually warranted recognition of that and hence he was on the bench for yesterday's game.

Daily Mail on 23:32 - Apr 14 with 2835 viewsUxbridge

Daily Mail eh. That last bastion of accurate reporting.

There might well have been a bust up but the rest is just sensationalist nonsense.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Daily Mail on 23:35 - Apr 14 with 2813 viewsDrizzle

Daily Mail on 23:32 - Apr 14 by Uxbridge

Daily Mail eh. That last bastion of accurate reporting.

There might well have been a bust up but the rest is just sensationalist nonsense.

They have been agitating since the Tootmoo affair.
Daily Mail on 23:35 - Apr 14 with 2805 viewsswancity

We are going down if crisps have been eaten. That's a sackable offence too.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Daily Mail on 23:37 - Apr 14 with 2789 viewsUxbridge

Daily Mail on 23:35 - Apr 14 by Drizzle

They have been agitating since the Tootmoo affair.

Quite. Surprised people still take it seriously.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Daily Mail on 23:38 - Apr 14 with 2778 viewsDarran

Daily Mail on 23:30 - Apr 14 by icecoldjack

How do you know i didnt know all this BEFORE the Mail published the Story? Swansea is a small place Darren.

You're loving Monk/The Board failing and you knew about this last week and forgot to mention it?
Yeah ok.

Daily Mail on 23:39 - Apr 14 with 2766 viewsJackFish

Daily Mail on 23:02 - Apr 14 by AngelRangelQS

I don't accept any argument that our squad has any fight whatsoever.

Where's the evidence? When the chips are down we fold. Not one league win from a losing position all season says that

Not only that but we've won just once in the league all season by a single goal, all the others have been by at least two. Not exactly a statistic you'd expect from a team down the bottom.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024