Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daily Mail 22:38 - Apr 14 with 30397 viewsIAN05

Looks like they have got hold of the training ground fight story.
Daily Mail on 08:27 - Apr 15 with 2522 viewsNeath_Jack

I'm gutted i went to bed now and missed this. Or i could be telling fibs.

The vultures amongst us absolutely loving this, like a group of chavvy mothers down by the school gates. And then you got the "Told you so" merchants. Some fall into both groups of course.

If a week went by in my workplace without there being harsh words spoken & threats issued then i'd be worried. Obviously in sport there will be more physical contact as surprisingly enough, its a contact orientated.

There was nothing on the field on Sunday to suggest the team weren't all working together.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Daily Mail on 08:37 - Apr 15 with 2488 viewsmonmouth

Daily Mail on 08:27 - Apr 15 by Neath_Jack

The vultures amongst us absolutely loving this, like a group of chavvy mothers down by the school gates. And then you got the "Told you so" merchants. Some fall into both groups of course.

If a week went by in my workplace without there being harsh words spoken & threats issued then i'd be worried. Obviously in sport there will be more physical contact as surprisingly enough, its a contact orientated.

There was nothing on the field on Sunday to suggest the team weren't all working together.

Normally I'd agree with you...but there were certainly things on the bench that indicate something a bit odd. Factions aint good, as we've always relied on togetherness and working for the team, and that bit is pretty believable imo. Probably just an inevitable part of the cycle of growth and success though. Whether they are minor or not remains to be seen, but that's all for the summer anyway. Also, of course, when WBA had a fight it did them the world of good...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Daily Mail on 08:42 - Apr 15 with 2460 viewsNeath_Jack

Daily Mail on 08:37 - Apr 15 by monmouth

Normally I'd agree with you...but there were certainly things on the bench that indicate something a bit odd. Factions aint good, as we've always relied on togetherness and working for the team, and that bit is pretty believable imo. Probably just an inevitable part of the cycle of growth and success though. Whether they are minor or not remains to be seen, but that's all for the summer anyway. Also, of course, when WBA had a fight it did them the world of good...

So you are telling me that our performance on Sunday reflected a team that is not together? That is the crux of the matter, game day. I say we played as well, no, better than we have in recent weeks, apart from the Narch game.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Daily Mail on 08:43 - Apr 15 with 2451 viewsWarwickHunt

Daily Mail on 08:27 - Apr 15 by Neath_Jack

But plenty on the bench...

You're a smart poster, take your head out of your arse - it's f*cking chaos at the moment.
Daily Mail on 08:44 - Apr 15 with 2442 viewsNeath_Jack

Daily Mail on 08:43 - Apr 15 by WarwickHunt

But plenty on the bench...

You're a smart poster, take your head out of your arse - it's f*cking chaos at the moment.

I refer you to my previous post.

Daily Mail on 08:45 - Apr 15 with 2426 viewsSwansNZ

Daily Mail on 08:15 - Apr 15 by monmouth

Easy to be unified and have team spirit when things are going well. The real score only becomes visible when things go badly. This can go one of two ways now; unify the team in a siege mentality or split the camp irrepairably into factions.

If Monk is seen as favouring (never mind leading) one faction, we are in a serious hole, unless all our preferred first team are in that faction I suppose. Anyway, it's up to them to get a grip of it now, whatever that grip looks like. The only thing that matters is the next four games; all this other s*it is just noise.

We can worry about all that over the summer, which, if this isn't sensibly managed, I think will be a scary one. We could be replacing Michu, Poz and Canas with the Middlesbro midfield......and maybe an EmGog isn't just for Christmas but for life.....

A summer of new EmGogs, is a very scary prospect.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Daily Mail on 08:47 - Apr 15 with 2398 viewsWarwickHunt

Daily Mail on 08:44 - Apr 15 by Neath_Jack

I refer you to my previous post.

Any views on the make up of the subs bench on Saturday?
Daily Mail on 08:48 - Apr 15 with 2389 views1jack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-fights-sw
Login to get fewer ads

Daily Mail on 08:49 - Apr 15 with 2374 viewsNeath_Jack

Daily Mail on 08:47 - Apr 15 by WarwickHunt

Any views on the make up of the subs bench on Saturday?

Not particularly. You could have had anyone on there on Sunday and it wouldn't have made a difference due to us being down to 10 against a very good Chelsea side. If you're asking was the bench like that due to the arguments, then that may well be the case, had no bearing on the result though.

Daily Mail on 08:56 - Apr 15 with 2332 viewsIAN05

Daily Mail on 08:49 - Apr 15 by Neath_Jack

Not particularly. You could have had anyone on there on Sunday and it wouldn't have made a difference due to us being down to 10 against a very good Chelsea side. If you're asking was the bench like that due to the arguments, then that may well be the case, had no bearing on the result though.

Canas was the only one involved that would have been on the bench on Sunday IMO. Pozuelo hasn't had a look in at all, so would have been a shock to see him on there.

The others involved all played.
Daily Mail on 09:00 - Apr 15 with 2306 viewsDarran

Bench would have been one better if Michu had been fit though like my friend above had nowt to do with the result.

Did anyone actually think we were going to get something against one of the best teams in the world anyway?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Daily Mail on 09:00 - Apr 15 with 2303 viewsperchrockjack

This happened in 1983 under Toshack and sad if true. We re in better shape financially obviously but Monk it would seem should not be appointed full time. We need new broom

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Daily Mail on 09:04 - Apr 15 with 2277 viewsTexasTony

Arriva Trains Wales, the long train trek from Sunderland, the Norwich boredom run....it's obvious who the Daily Mail reporters don't relish visiting for certain Sunday Fixtures. They will root for Fulham to the bitter end....even Cardiff.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2014 9:05]
Daily Mail on 09:08 - Apr 15 with 2246 viewstomdickharry

Th foundation of the article is probably not far away from the truth believe what you like but the most important factor at this point in the season is getting points the rest will take care of itself especially if we appoint a new Manger like Brielsa who is a formidable disciplinarian in addition to being a very very good coach/Manager.I think we are all in agreement that our club needs a good spring clean both on and off the field and I for one sincerely hope that we start on the 12 May by appointing Brielsa as Manager providing we stay in the PL,if we don't here comes the Emgog times.
Daily Mail on 09:08 - Apr 15 with 2243 viewsperchrockjack

It looked like a real upset until our defensive screw up. Chesea were ,for the, pisspoor ,but their streetfighters and we re not.
John Terry learned about having the best defence from his dad s knee

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Daily Mail on 09:09 - Apr 15 with 2242 viewsSpratty

Daily Mail on 00:18 - Apr 15 by Starsky

I'd rather be a f*ckwit than one of the Monk lynch mob.

Surely imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Daily Mail on 09:17 - Apr 15 with 2210 viewscostalotta

Daily Mail on 23:24 - Apr 14 by WarwickHunt

If there are factions then it seems likely that we've appointed the leader of one of them as manager, with entirely predictable results.

Genius.

Which if I remember was mentioned quite a few times around the time of GMs appointment.

Predicable as you say and what's worse is that it's not only that decision by the board that can be questioned!!!
Daily Mail on 09:18 - Apr 15 with 2203 viewsWarwickHunt

Daily Mail on 09:08 - Apr 15 by tomdickharry

Th foundation of the article is probably not far away from the truth believe what you like but the most important factor at this point in the season is getting points the rest will take care of itself especially if we appoint a new Manger like Brielsa who is a formidable disciplinarian in addition to being a very very good coach/Manager.I think we are all in agreement that our club needs a good spring clean both on and off the field and I for one sincerely hope that we start on the 12 May by appointing Brielsa as Manager providing we stay in the PL,if we don't here comes the Emgog times.

Bielsa would be better...

Desperately need someone like this who will bang heads together and won't take an ounce of shit from anyone, least of all our real-time Championship Manager player on 5k a week.
Daily Mail on 09:22 - Apr 15 with 2180 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Bielsa will be confirmed as Marseille manager end of the week

Daily Mail on 09:25 - Apr 15 with 2161 viewscostalotta

Daily Mail on 02:41 - Apr 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't think somebody putting £2 on Swansea to be relegated is going to have an influence on whether or not Swansea are actually relegated.

I think you'll find my attitude is of a fan who saw this shambolic situation coming as far back as January, but has been continuously mocked for believing something wasn't right and that we as a club were changing for the worse, with this change seemingly being headed by the all mighty Huw Jenkins and the rest of the board.

Dwight your are right! Some of the guys on hear believe what they want too and anything that supports we are a well run club blah blah.

We were a well run club but I am not so sure anymore as the parameters have changed with us being EPL. It seems that catalogue of errors the board has made over the last 12 months is catching up with OUR club.
Daily Mail on 09:26 - Apr 15 with 2160 viewsQuakerJack

Just a genuine question for those in the know, but does Jenkins watch training every day? or was it just that he happened to turn up on this day?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Daily Mail on 09:27 - Apr 15 with 2149 viewsJACKARSE

Daily Mail on 09:26 - Apr 15 by QuakerJack

Just a genuine question for those in the know, but does Jenkins watch training every day? or was it just that he happened to turn up on this day?

He runs them mun
Daily Mail on 09:28 - Apr 15 with 2143 viewsDarran

He takes training mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Daily Mail on 09:31 - Apr 15 with 2123 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It does make you wonder, doesn't it?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Daily Mail on 09:31 - Apr 15 with 2120 viewsBackHeel

worryingly I guess we now see why some of our players came at a less expensive price - come on lads lets use this to break down the stupid groupings and all work as one
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024