Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daily Mail 22:38 - Apr 14 with 30400 viewsIAN05

Looks like they have got hold of the training ground fight story.
Daily Mail on 23:41 - Apr 14 with 3184 viewsDrizzle

Daily Mail on 23:37 - Apr 14 by Uxbridge

Quite. Surprised people still take it seriously.

All their articles have been timed and worded very spitefully. I'm thankful we put up one hell of a fight on Sunday otherwise that article could have been much worse.
Daily Mail on 23:45 - Apr 14 with 3154 viewsQuakerJack

Daily Mail on 23:39 - Apr 14 by JackFish

Not only that but we've won just once in the league all season by a single goal, all the others have been by at least two. Not exactly a statistic you'd expect from a team down the bottom.

Nor is the goals scored, most from 9th down, or the -5 gd, when Fulham who are 3 pts behind have -44

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Daily Mail on 23:45 - Apr 14 with 3144 viewsicecoldjack

Daily Mail on 23:38 - Apr 14 by Darran

You're loving Monk/The Board failing and you knew about this last week and forgot to mention it?
Yeah ok.

The last time i mentioned something like that on here i got persecuted by you!! after telling you the training staff were getting sacked and monk was going to be asistant coach etc,etc .

So im dammed if i do and im dammed if i dont Darren, tell me what you would prefer !

Daily Mail on 23:47 - Apr 14 with 3133 viewsTNT

Daily Mail on 23:35 - Apr 14 by swancity

We are going down if crisps have been eaten. That's a sackable offence too.

There simply are not enough crisps in a bag these days.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Daily Mail on 23:48 - Apr 14 with 3117 viewsLiberty

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2604688/COMMENT-Soloists-sabot

Looks like the Mail are trying to stir it up further, but no real facts added. Bony pay up again though, now 60k a week.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2014 23:51]

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Daily Mail on 23:49 - Apr 14 with 3116 viewsicecoldjack

Maybe they were low fat crisps though .
Daily Mail on 23:51 - Apr 14 with 3092 viewsQuakerJack

Daily Mail on 23:48 - Apr 14 by Liberty

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2604688/COMMENT-Soloists-sabot

Looks like the Mail are trying to stir it up further, but no real facts added. Bony pay up again though, now 60k a week.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2014 23:51]

I think there's SOME truth to that

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Daily Mail on 23:57 - Apr 14 with 3048 viewsTNT

Daily Mail on 23:32 - Apr 14 by Uxbridge

Daily Mail eh. That last bastion of accurate reporting.

There might well have been a bust up but the rest is just sensationalist nonsense.

Exacerbated by PS posters. The media will be reporting that we are pressing the self-destruct button a la Cff tomorrow.

Login to get fewer ads

Daily Mail on 00:18 - Apr 15 with 2944 viewsStarsky

I'd rather be a f*ckwit than one of the Monk lynch mob.

It's just the internet, init.

Daily Mail on 00:23 - Apr 15 with 2920 viewsLiberty

Any truth in the rumour that Ash and Chico were ones fighting ?

Vasquez had to be protected from a few of the players, to stop it kicking off further.

Maybe a Spanish exodus this summer.

Daily Mail on 00:28 - Apr 15 with 2903 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Daily Mail on 00:23 - Apr 15 by Liberty

Vasquez had to be protected from a few of the players, to stop it kicking off further.

Did you just read that in the SCFC guest book ? If true WTF is going on????

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Daily Mail on 00:33 - Apr 15 with 2876 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Daily Mail on 00:23 - Apr 15 by Liberty

I'm not saying I believe what you have said, but everytime Williams and Vasquez are on the pitch together, Williams noticeably screams at Vasquez constantly.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Daily Mail on 00:38 - Apr 15 with 2859 viewsJethroJack

Daily Mail on 23:23 - Apr 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I may place a couple of English pounds on relegation now. This isn't the attitude a team in a relegation scrap needs if it wants to survive. Very worrying.

Thought you were a poor student who couldn't afford to go to many games?
Don't go wasting your money on silly bets.
Daily Mail on 00:39 - Apr 15 with 2852 viewsicecoldjack

The club have confirmed some stuff did go on reported in the post.
Daily Mail on 00:43 - Apr 15 with 2841 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Daily Mail on 00:38 - Apr 15 by JethroJack

Thought you were a poor student who couldn't afford to go to many games?
Don't go wasting your money on silly bets.

I wouldn't describe myself as poor.

Daily Mail on 00:55 - Apr 15 with 2827 viewsLiberty

Daily Mail on 00:28 - Apr 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Did you just read that in the SCFC guest book ? If true WTF is going on????

Yep saw on scfc.

Also Evening post agreeing to some events reported in Mail.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-play-reports-training-groun

If Chico had a fight with Williams on Wednesday, following on from Monk bust up a few months back - think was a big risk playing him on Sunday. Could certainly explain rash challenges, perhaps he just doesn't care about consequence of his actions on pitch.

Fights with Manager and then Captain, if true = one unhappy player, who could be looking for an out.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2014 0:56]

Daily Mail on 01:08 - Apr 15 with 2800 viewsTNT

Daily Mail on 23:23 - Apr 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I may place a couple of English pounds on relegation now. This isn't the attitude a team in a relegation scrap needs if it wants to survive. Very worrying.

This may not be the attitude of a supposed supporter in a relegation scrap.

You think that betting on us going down is what we need?

Is your attitude becoming of a fan whose team is trying to stay in the Premier League?

As you say...'Very worrying' JF.

Daily Mail on 02:41 - Apr 15 with 2735 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Daily Mail on 01:08 - Apr 15 by TNT

This may not be the attitude of a supposed supporter in a relegation scrap.

You think that betting on us going down is what we need?

Is your attitude becoming of a fan whose team is trying to stay in the Premier League?

As you say...'Very worrying' JF.

I don't think somebody putting £2 on Swansea to be relegated is going to have an influence on whether or not Swansea are actually relegated.

I think you'll find my attitude is of a fan who saw this shambolic situation coming as far back as January, but has been continuously mocked for believing something wasn't right and that we as a club were changing for the worse, with this change seemingly being headed by the all mighty Huw Jenkins and the rest of the board.

Daily Mail on 06:46 - Apr 15 with 2663 views1jack

Isn't it strange that people slag off the mail time and time again until it suits they're vendetta against the club, the it's only source of truth and justice. Fvck me rigid.
Daily Mail on 07:09 - Apr 15 with 2625 viewsIAN05

Daily Mail on 00:55 - Apr 15 by Liberty

Yep saw on scfc.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-play-reports-training-groun

If Chico had a fight with Williams on Wednesday, following on from Monk bust up a few months back - think was a big risk playing him on Sunday. Could certainly explain rash challenges, perhaps he just doesn't care about consequence of his actions on pitch.

Fights with Manager and then Captain, if true = one unhappy player, who could be looking for an out.

Chico was not involved to my knowledge. That will disappoint some, I bet.
Daily Mail on 07:32 - Apr 15 with 2563 viewsQuakerJack

Daily Mail on 00:55 - Apr 15 by Liberty

Yep saw on scfc.

So these things happen every day on every training ground in the country? So how come this one has been reported when there were another 19 to report at premier league training grounds? Who wants this news when they can read about Kompany squaring up to Aguero up in Manchester.

I'm sorry, I didn't believe when they played down the monk - chico incident and I don't believe this

Daily Mail on 07:54 - Apr 15 with 2504 viewsAngelRangelQS

Daily Mail on 07:32 - Apr 15 by QuakerJack

So these things happen every day on every training ground in the country? So how come this one has been reported when there were another 19 to report at premier league training grounds? Who wants this news when they can read about Kompany squaring up to Aguero up in Manchester.

I'm sorry, I didn't believe when they played down the monk - chico incident and I don't believe this

Nope. All this vendetta stuff makes me laugh. There's no vendetta or agenda against us. Not by the media, not by referees or anybody else for that matter. Anyone who thinks there is is just deluded
Daily Mail on 08:07 - Apr 15 with 2458 viewsJJ08

Daily Mail on 22:48 - Apr 14 by GTCJack

£35k, maybe £40k, but never £58k.

Why wouldn't he be? Shelvey is on 50k..........
Daily Mail on 08:10 - Apr 15 with 2446 viewsforkbeard

Daily Mail on 08:07 - Apr 15 by JJ08

Why wouldn't he be? Shelvey is on 50k..........

I call bullsh*t
Daily Mail on 08:15 - Apr 15 with 2428 viewsmonmouth

Easy to be unified and have team spirit when things are going well. The real score only becomes visible when things go badly. This can go one of two ways now; unify the team in a siege mentality or split the camp irrepairably into factions.

If Monk is seen as favouring (never mind leading) one faction, we are in a serious hole, unless all our preferred first team are in that faction I suppose. Anyway, it's up to them to get a grip of it now, whatever that grip looks like. The only thing that matters is the next four games; all this other s*it is just noise.

We can worry about all that over the summer, which, if this isn't sensibly managed, I think will be a scary one. We could be replacing Michu, Poz and Canas with the Middlesbro midfield......and maybe an EmGog isn't just for Christmas but for life.....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024