Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Martinez signs Bony 00:24 - May 20 with 3302 viewsLiberty

Any bitterness, or all ok if price is right ?

20 million plus.

Personally, I don't like to see our ex managers coming in for our players, but accept thats life.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

If Martinez signs Bony on 00:43 - May 20 with 2535 viewsJACKARSE

They won't spend that amount on one player ......
If Martinez signs Bony on 00:43 - May 20 with 2535 viewsHighjack

Where the ruddy duck are they going to get that money from? They haven't spent in years. Can understand Arsenal etc going for him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

If Martinez signs Bony on 02:11 - May 20 with 2461 viewsDyfnant

Why would we let him leave for around £20M, he's cost us basically £14M without any signing bonuses due to him. Everton ffs, last won something when Paul Rideout scored, look him up kids.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

If Martinez signs Bony on 02:56 - May 20 with 2429 viewsdameedna

If my auntie had balls
If Martinez signs Bony on 03:26 - May 20 with 2420 viewsStarsky

If Martinez signs Bony on 02:56 - May 20 by dameedna

If my auntie had balls

She'd need bigger knickers?

It's just the internet, init.

If Martinez signs Bony on 05:15 - May 20 with 2388 viewsJethroJack

If Martinez signs Bony on 02:56 - May 20 by dameedna

If my auntie had balls

I'd be calling her uncle
If Martinez signs Bony on 05:18 - May 20 with 2386 viewsJethroJack

Wilf won't go to Everton...he wants Champions League.
So, Arsenal, Liverpool, Atletico Madrid more likely.
If Martinez signs Bony on 06:18 - May 20 with 2356 views1jack

If Martinez signs Bony on 05:18 - May 20 by JethroJack

Wilf won't go to Everton...he wants Champions League.
So, Arsenal, Liverpool, Atletico Madrid more likely.

And it will cost them.
Login to get fewer ads

If Martinez signs Bony on 08:01 - May 20 with 2193 viewsUxbridge

Why would we sell Bony for a couple of million more than he's cost us. Silly talk. It would take 30m before we should even consider talking.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

If Martinez signs Bony on 08:51 - May 20 with 2092 viewswaynekerr55

If Martinez signs Bony on 08:01 - May 20 by Uxbridge

Why would we sell Bony for a couple of million more than he's cost us. Silly talk. It would take 30m before we should even consider talking.

Is the correct answer. Judas no doubt would ask for a "bright house" style payment plan. He can go f*ck himself

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

If Martinez signs Bony on 09:59 - May 20 with 1954 viewsRyan

At the end of the day we can't expect ex managers not to come in for our players, I don't really think it'll be consolation for martinez that he hasn't upset the Swans fans by not signing Bony and then misses out of the champions league because of not having him.

In David Moyes last campaign their was protests because of the lack of funds for him and Martinez had the money which Felani bought in, not much more. They wont splash 20 million on him, not gonna happen..

Loughor Jack
Poll: Who was better in their first season?

If Martinez signs Bony on 10:09 - May 20 with 1928 viewsperchrockjack

jjjjjjjjjjjjeez.We don't need to sell. We have all ther aces. WE NEED monk and Jenkins to stay firm and keep Wilf for next season spend money on replacing Michu. Get this right,bring in McCARTHY and we ll do just fine next year.
I FEEL ITS ABOUT TIME we got to semi finals of FA Cup again. This time we ll go on to win it.
Little ol Swansea myarse

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

If Martinez signs Bony on 10:47 - May 20 with 1881 viewsmawdlamjack

well said perchie, we have no need to sell , so why lose our finest asset for a measly few quid. if he goes how much will we have to spend to find a (probably) substandard replacement?
these speculative transfer items are bread and butter to an increasingly unimaginative core of sports journalists - eg would bony want to go to looserpool and get splinters on his deriere while suarez and sturridge start every game?
its shite reporting at best and extremely annoying at worst.
huw ,gary and the board will be well aware of their long term plans and i'm 100% certain that they revolve around keeping bony at the liberty.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

If Martinez signs Bony on 10:50 - May 20 with 1871 viewsicecoldjack

If Martinez signed bony he would go back to being the ultimate K... he was when he stole all our family silver, not that he would care .

Surely if they had the dosh they would sign lukaku?

I thanked Bobby for all that he did here but he nearly wiped out everything he created by doing what he did.

Britton was promised a move,head in the shed
Rangel sulked thinking he was getting a move

Scotland gone
Gomez,ok on loan but still a bit sly to sign him
Scouted players like mcarthy on our dime then took the player to wigwam.

The list of kountiness is a long one.

He has just started gaining a bit of respect back in many aspects but a move for one of our crown jewels will almost be worse than any of the previous.

One thing I will always respect brenden for is the fact he looked after the club by signing a deal knowing he was looking at a move onto better things,he could have stayed on his rolling contract but didn't and we got a lump of cash for him.
He payed the market price for Allen and gave us a decent price for jonjo and encouraged him to take the move to us to improve his football.

Martinez did a lot for us but even as a player he was ruthless in contract dealings , considering we took him from. The scrap heap of non league football and took a massive chance on him he has rewarded us with very little apart from doing the job he was paid to do .
If Martinez signs Bony on 10:55 - May 20 with 1857 viewsCatullus

If Martinez signs Bony on 02:11 - May 20 by Dyfnant

Why would we let him leave for around £20M, he's cost us basically £14M without any signing bonuses due to him. Everton ffs, last won something when Paul Rideout scored, look him up kids.

Didn't they win the FA cup in 95.

I doubt Everton will stump up enough cash, and I think Wenger will argue over the price. He won't want to pay l'il ol us so much dosh!!

But I reckon the list of players who will be sold/allowed to leave is decided and Bony is definitely not on it. It will take a big offer to tempt us to sell, in excess of 25 million I think. So unless Bony requests a move, I believe he'll be here next season.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

If Martinez signs Bony on 10:55 - May 20 with 1856 viewsDarran

If Martinez signs Bony on 10:50 - May 20 by icecoldjack

If Martinez signed bony he would go back to being the ultimate K... he was when he stole all our family silver, not that he would care .

I thanked Bobby for all that he did here but he nearly wiped out everything he created by doing what he did.

Scotland gone

He has just started gaining a bit of respect back in many aspects but a move for one of our crown jewels will almost be worse than any of the previous.

One thing I will always respect brenden for is the fact he looked after the club by signing a deal knowing he was looking at a move onto better things,he could have stayed on his rolling contract but didn't and we got a lump of cash for him.
He payed the market price for Allen and gave us a decent price for jonjo and encouraged him to take the move to us to improve his football.

Martinez did a lot for us but even as a player he was ruthless in contract dealings , considering we took him from. The scrap heap of non league football and took a massive chance on him he has rewarded us with very little apart from doing the job he was paid to do .

Best post you've ever made.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If Martinez signs Bony on 11:06 - May 20 with 1842 viewsperchrockjack

I ll just add, so that some are fully aware ,we are not the ramshackle ragarsed outfit we once were unable to sign even a loanee and only able to source and sign fifth rate players from the basement .Some go on about these days it gets me kinda cross forever harking back to those days and pleading with us to be so humble and grateful for where we are.
Well fook them and fook that. We are where we are on merit and for me I expect us to stay PL for some time to come. We have much to learn and to improve on a club and our mentality has to change as fans and as a Business. It is slowly doing so.
We should be proud ,very proud and expect the very best possible and that means standing up to the so called big clubs for try to bully us. Well they can nob off as
I hope Huw et al will be telling them.

If Bony has a good world cup he stock will soar and the pressure to sell will mount. WE NEED HIM,Selling him means we d need to get in two quality players.

Astonomical price then ..."start talking at £40 m or do one. Remember the price CARROLL went for or Ozil coe to that

Bony is 24 and has much to learn. He has the attitude to do so and I believe he could be Droghba class in a few years.

If Martinez signs Bony on 11:16 - May 20 with 1826 viewsCatullus

Perch, I admire your attitude but 40 million!! No chance, if someone offered us over 25 I think we'd sell.

How about 22 million and Serge Gnabry?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

If Martinez signs Bony on 11:23 - May 20 with 1796 viewsJACKARSE

If Martinez signs Bony on 11:16 - May 20 by Catullus

Perch, I admire your attitude but 40 million!! No chance, if someone offered us over 25 I think we'd sell.

How about 22 million and Serge Gnabry?

I'm not sure Arse Wanger would be too chuffed if Martinez sold us Serge Gnabry ......
If Martinez signs Bony on 11:29 - May 20 with 1777 viewsperchrockjack

Sadly you could well be correct but its the market place.He has been the singularly the most influencial player of any team in the PL;he kept us in PL virtually on his own- in fact no virtual about it. He s still raw and under a top coach and in a truly big team he ll be a massive player. I truly believe this CAT and selling him will be selling the Club s jewels.
If they cannot resist the lure of a big offer then really this is the figure they should be looking at. Its eye watering to many but sadly many Swans fans still think small time.

As I say if we were to sell then I d demand every single penny be ploughed back into getting two top international replacements.

Its a true test for Monk and BOARD and this summer will define where we are.

If Martinez signs Bony on 11:47 - May 20 with 1747 viewswaynekerr55

If Martinez signs Bony on 10:09 - May 20 by perchrockjack

jjjjjjjjjjjjeez.We don't need to sell. We have all ther aces. WE NEED monk and Jenkins to stay firm and keep Wilf for next season spend money on replacing Michu. Get this right,bring in McCARTHY and we ll do just fine next year.
I FEEL ITS ABOUT TIME we got to semi finals of FA Cup again. This time we ll go on to win it.
Little ol Swansea myarse

Who said Perch can't do OPTIMISTIC?

If Martinez signs Bony on 11:49 - May 20 with 1740 viewswaynekerr55

If Martinez signs Bony on 10:50 - May 20 by icecoldjack

Scotland gone

Swancity will be along shortly to tell you that you are wrong about Judas and the Britton thing was a lie

If Martinez signs Bony on 11:51 - May 20 with 1732 viewswaynekerr55

If Martinez signs Bony on 11:06 - May 20 by perchrockjack

I ll just add, so that some are fully aware ,we are not the ramshackle ragarsed outfit we once were unable to sign even a loanee and only able to source and sign fifth rate players from the basement .Some go on about these days it gets me kinda cross forever harking back to those days and pleading with us to be so humble and grateful for where we are.
Well fook them and fook that. We are where we are on merit and for me I expect us to stay PL for some time to come. We have much to learn and to improve on a club and our mentality has to change as fans and as a Business. It is slowly doing so.
We should be proud ,very proud and expect the very best possible and that means standing up to the so called big clubs for try to bully us. Well they can nob off as
I hope Huw et al will be telling them.

If Bony has a good world cup he stock will soar and the pressure to sell will mount. WE NEED HIM,Selling him means we d need to get in two quality players.

Astonomical price then ..."start talking at £40 m or do one. Remember the price CARROLL went for or Ozil coe to that

Bony is 24 and has much to learn. He has the attitude to do so and I believe he could be Droghba class in a few years.

Aye - Andy Carroll. What a KING Kenny turned out paying £35m for a glorified p*ss head who sums up everything wrong with British football

If Martinez signs Bony on 11:51 - May 20 with 1732 viewsperchrockjack

As you well know wayne la I can be anyone I want to be.

Anyway, Lemon Curd? IS it sold down dare in Lundun suburbia

If Martinez signs Bony on 11:51 - May 20 with 1731 viewswaynekerr55

If Martinez signs Bony on 11:51 - May 20 by perchrockjack

As you well know wayne la I can be anyone I want to be.

Anyway, Lemon Curd? IS it sold down dare in Lundun suburbia

It is - an essential element of lemon and lime ETON MESS!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024