Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? 15:18 - Jul 9 with 7646 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:21 - Jul 9 with 4578 viewsmax936

Go on then JH, off whom, our little cousins?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:22 - Jul 9 with 4559 viewsperchrockjack

ffs not more tats

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:26 - Jul 9 with 4503 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wouldn't be a Swansea City Premier League transfer window without being linked to some Championship players.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:27 - Jul 9 with 4488 viewsjackharris

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:21 - Jul 9 by max936

Go on then JH, off whom, our little cousins?

From us Max! Source Warren Haughton (Talk sport Transfer Guru)

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:30 - Jul 9 with 4451 viewsmax936

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:27 - Jul 9 by jackharris

From us Max! Source Warren Haughton (Talk sport Transfer Guru)

Good player, but I didn't see that one coming in all honesty, especially with Gomis now here.

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:34 - Jul 9 with 4414 viewsFitzy

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:26 - Jul 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Wouldn't be a Swansea City Premier League transfer window without being linked to some Championship players.

Wouldn't be a PlanetSwans thread without a cheap shot at the club from DwightYorkeSuperstar.
Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:40 - Jul 9 with 4332 viewsshandyjack

Think this bid if true confirms Monks desire to go with 2 up top next season and the diamond. Which means 3 strikers on the books is a must, can't go into any season with just 2 strikers on the books,esp when losing one to the ACON for a month

Poll: Expectation for the season

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:41 - Jul 9 with 4325 viewsswanseacityfan

Deeney has a bad history and has even been in jail. Do we really need this type here?

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Login to get fewer ads

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:45 - Jul 9 with 4260 viewsApeShit

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:40 - Jul 9 by shandyjack

Think this bid if true confirms Monks desire to go with 2 up top next season and the diamond. Which means 3 strikers on the books is a must, can't go into any season with just 2 strikers on the books,esp when losing one to the ACON for a month

I'm 99% sure we won't be playing 2 up top next season and we need 3 strikers on our books if we are playing 1 up top... 4 ideally.
Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:48 - Jul 9 with 4201 viewsJonnyTheJack

Surprised at this. I mentioned a few months ago that we should go for him this summer but with Gomis already signed I didn't think we'd spend this much on another striker.

It could all be bollocks though. Won't be the first time Sky have got a transfer story involving us wrong.
Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:48 - Jul 9 with 4196 viewsjasonbromham

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:41 - Jul 9 by swanseacityfan

Deeney has a bad history and has even been in jail. Do we really need this type here?

Dyer was naughty once too. Turned out alright in the end :)
Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:48 - Jul 9 with 4189 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:34 - Jul 9 by Fitzy

Wouldn't be a PlanetSwans thread without a cheap shot at the club from DwightYorkeSuperstar.

Where's the cheap shot at the club?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:51 - Jul 9 with 4148 viewsswanseacityfan

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:48 - Jul 9 by jasonbromham

Dyer was naughty once too. Turned out alright in the end :)

Bit of a difference though.

Dye stole a hand bag and even though it's pretty traumatic for the victim, Deeney got jailed for 10 months (Served three) after kicking someone in the head.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-18584603

Decent player so hopefully he's changed.

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:53 - Jul 9 with 4114 viewsNeath_Jack

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:51 - Jul 9 by swanseacityfan

Bit of a difference though.

Dye stole a hand bag and even though it's pretty traumatic for the victim, Deeney got jailed for 10 months (Served three) after kicking someone in the head.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-18584603

Decent player so hopefully he's changed.

John Hartson done the same.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:54 - Jul 9 with 4103 viewsZut_Alors

Unless Monk sees Emnes as capable of leading the line, we need a third striker. Otherwise, Gomis is going to be our only option come the ACON, when Bony will be away for quite a few games.
Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 16:02 - Jul 9 with 4012 viewsmax936

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 15:54 - Jul 9 by Zut_Alors

Unless Monk sees Emnes as capable of leading the line, we need a third striker. Otherwise, Gomis is going to be our only option come the ACON, when Bony will be away for quite a few games.

Deeney is quite pacy in he? so he'll be a different option to Bony and Gomis.

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 16:06 - Jul 9 with 3959 viewsNeath_Jack

I got to be honest, i can't see us having Bony, Gomis & Deeney on our books. This does make me fear that Bony could be on his way. I can see what others are saying about requiring three strikers, and hopefully this is the case.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 16:08 - Jul 9 with 3934 viewsswanseacityfan

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 16:06 - Jul 9 by Neath_Jack

I got to be honest, i can't see us having Bony, Gomis & Deeney on our books. This does make me fear that Bony could be on his way. I can see what others are saying about requiring three strikers, and hopefully this is the case.

Do you really think that if Bony was to leave, we would replace him with Deeney?

We'd bring in a top class striker.

As has been said, Wilf is away with ACN in january and we will need two strikers.

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 16:09 - Jul 9 with 3908 viewsjackharris

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 16:06 - Jul 9 by Neath_Jack

Why can't we have the three??? I looked at Twitter and people assume Bony is going! Well if Bony was to be leaving we would be spending a lot more money than £6m on a replacement, even with Gomis is here now. We can bloody afford all three.

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 16:13 - Jul 9 with 3854 viewsNeath_Jack

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 16:08 - Jul 9 by swanseacityfan

Do you really think that if Bony was to leave, we would replace him with Deeney?

As has been said, Wilf is away with ACN in january and we will need two strikers.

Do i really think that? No, we have got a replacement in Gomis, who is meant to be a top class striker.

Talk me through all the other times we have had two extremely good strikers with another who could also be a big hit? You can't right? That's exactly why i fear Bony is off.

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 16:14 - Jul 9 with 3843 viewsNeath_Jack

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 16:09 - Jul 9 by jackharris

Why can't we have the three??? I looked at Twitter and people assume Bony is going! Well if Bony was to be leaving we would be spending a lot more money than £6m on a replacement, even with Gomis is here now. We can bloody afford all three.

I haven't said we can't have i? See my last post.

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 16:15 - Jul 9 with 3827 viewsWarwickHunt

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 16:08 - Jul 9 by swanseacityfan

No, we'd replace him with Gomis...
Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 16:19 - Jul 9 with 3775 viewsjruss1

We are not paying nearly 6 million for somebody to be third choice. Simple as that really.
Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 16:30 - Jul 9 with 3656 viewsWarwickHunt

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 16:19 - Jul 9 by jruss1

We are not paying nearly 6 million for somebody to be third choice. Simple as that really.

Especially if his name is Troy Deeney....
Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 16:39 - Jul 9 with 3544 viewsUxbridge

Troy Deeney - Bid Accepted? on 16:30 - Jul 9 by WarwickHunt

Especially if his name is Troy Deeney....

Quite.

Troy.
Deeney.

I mean, really.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024