Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official match day thread - Reading V Swans 14:08 - Aug 2 with 24559 viewsswanseacityfan

Reading: McCarthy; Gunter (C), Obita, Pearce, Morrison, Akpan, Hector; Taylor, Edwards, Blackman; Pogrebnyak

Subs: Federici, Andersen, Long, Griffin, Cummings, Sweeney, Cooper, Kuhl, Tshibola, Stacey, Tanner

Swans: Fabianski, Tiendalli, Williams, Bartley, Taylor, Sigurdsson, Ki, Shelvey, Routledge, Gomis, Bony.

SWANS SUBS: Tremmel, Rangel, Kingsley, King, Sheehan, Dyer, Montero.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 14:09]

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:48 - Aug 2 with 3762 viewsmonmouth

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:44 - Aug 2 by JBT95

The Liberty won't be much better next week.

Aye but they're mahoosive mun with millions of dedicated fans home and away. Have you not been listening to Dooby Screw?

lmao they just equalised. Lego goes crazy.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:48 - Aug 2 with 3761 viewsHighjack

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:47 - Aug 2 by Fergal

2-1 heck of a goal. Mick someone.

Blackman

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:48 - Aug 2 with 3759 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Ssn are showing in the game highlights
Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:48 - Aug 2 with 3756 viewsJackhero

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:44 - Aug 2 by JBT95

The Liberty won't be much better next week.

wrong ticket prices see!

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:50 - Aug 2 with 3692 viewsicecoldjack

scum 2=2 now , witts proving championship is his level and he is not indeed after all a potential England International and Maynard after good work from the ex man utd full back .
Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:54 - Aug 2 with 3559 viewsFergal

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:50 - Aug 2 by icecoldjack

scum 2=2 now , witts proving championship is his level and he is not indeed after all a potential England International and Maynard after good work from the ex man utd full back .

Good half for us. Murdered them really until the goal back 2 mins before the end.

Gylfi class.

Fabianski's distribution though. Oh my. Woeful.
Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:58 - Aug 2 with 3432 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:54 - Aug 2 by Fergal

Good half for us. Murdered them really until the goal back 2 mins before the end.

Gylfi class.

Thats worrying for us.

We need Fabianski to be comfortable on the ball and have good distribution
Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:01 - Aug 2 with 3344 viewsicecoldjack

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:54 - Aug 2 by Fergal

Gylfi class.

I thought Fab would be quite comfortable on the ball ? a bit worrying if he isnt, maybe just rusty .
Login to get fewer ads

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:03 - Aug 2 with 3317 viewsItchySphincter

Too early to be worrying FFS.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:03 - Aug 2 with 3293 viewsWarwickHunt

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:58 - Aug 2 by TenkosBlondeWig

Thats worrying for us.

We need Fabianski to be comfortable on the ball and have good distribution

You'd have thought we might have looked at that before we signed him...
Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:05 - Aug 2 with 3199 viewsStarsky

It's been lashing down. Maybe just maybe his distribution is being hampered by the conditions.

It's just the internet, init.

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:06 - Aug 2 with 3174 viewsphact0rri

kick off was earlier than i thought... oh well looks like routledge is having an evening for himself.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:06 - Aug 2 with 3168 viewsItchySphincter

Look out, Fabs going to be the new Tremble.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:07 - Aug 2 with 3156 viewsmonmouth

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:03 - Aug 2 by WarwickHunt

True, but I'd still rather it if he can actually stop the ball from going into the goal, which our two seemed to find quite difficult last year.

How hard can it be to teach someone to pass straight over ten yards to the centre backs or to chip it to the wings.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:07 - Aug 2 with 3137 viewsNeath_Jack

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:03 - Aug 2 by WarwickHunt

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:07 - Aug 2 with 3135 viewsHighjack

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:05 - Aug 2 by Starsky

It's been lashing down. Maybe just maybe his distribution is being hampered by the conditions.

How dare you introduce a sensible statement into a new signing bashing thread.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:07 - Aug 2 with 3134 viewsexiledclaseboy

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:05 - Aug 2 by Starsky

Don't be silly, Starsk. He's a rubbish Huw Jenkins signing for his bitch Garry Monk.

Poll: Tory leader

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:12 - Aug 2 with 2989 viewsswanduck

radio coverage here
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0237mn6

(a bit... thought it was all Swansea but they have just started playing some weird music... )
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 16:13]
Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:13 - Aug 2 with 2939 viewsHighjack

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:12 - Aug 2 by swanduck

radio coverage here
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0237mn6

(a bit... thought it was all Swansea but they have just started playing some weird music... )
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 16:13]

I'm getting young at heart by the bluebells.

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:14 - Aug 2 with 2891 viewsphact0rri

i like how the biggest bit of news heading to these friendlies is announcing our highest scoring forward is expected to be playing

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:16 - Aug 2 with 2811 viewsswanduck

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:13 - Aug 2 by Highjack

I'm getting young at heart by the bluebells.

yeah lol it was Swansea when I tuned it but seems they are covering lots of other stuff as well
Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:16 - Aug 2 with 2795 viewsFergal

Gomis hits post.
Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:20 - Aug 2 with 2661 viewsphact0rri

if you want to see whats on the field between live commentary posts live 365 has a little animation bit on their site http://www.bet365.com/home/FlashGen4/WebConsoleApp.asp?&cb=10881531057&cb=108804

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:21 - Aug 2 with 2614 viewsphact0rri

reading just got its second corner of the match.

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 16:23 - Aug 2 with 2557 viewsFergal

Reading's posh boy wannabe hoolies with Waitrose on their shirts are funny
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024