Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HJ Speaketh 09:44 - Aug 7 with 20459 viewsJACKARSE

No:_
Matthews
Naughton
Cameron
Azeez
Van Dijke

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-chairman-Huw-Jenkins-confid
HJ Speaketh on 14:29 - Aug 7 with 2599 viewsUplandsJack

HJ Speaketh on 14:15 - Aug 7 by Big_Phil

Premier league team looking to bring players in during last few weeks of transfer window - SHOCK....SACK THE BOARD (That's all 20 boardrooms emptied then - could be an opportunity for some on here)

Not everyone we have enquired about either a) wants to come; b) comes at a fair price - SHOCK.....SACK THE BOARD

We will have a better 11 going into Man Utd this year than last season - SHOCK....oh, hang on a minute.....

What the f@ck are you going on about???
I've not read anyone stating the board should be sacked...
Another example of How dare anyone be critical of our Demi Gods...
And if you think we have a better 1-11 than this time last year your
An even bigger idiot... No Leon, an even slower Rangel oh and an
Inexperienced CB too....
HJ Speaketh on 14:29 - Aug 7 with 2599 viewsbluenile

HJ Speaketh on 13:07 - Aug 7 by Private_Partz

Play nicely guys I was responding to Jacksomething. ;-)

So I understand it now......................no worries, you're not the outsider a couple of us thought and i'm not the 'thick tw@t' one poster thought........all's well and all that.............

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

HJ Speaketh on 14:29 - Aug 7 with 2599 viewsshandyjack

HJ Speaketh on 14:25 - Aug 7 by WarwickHunt

Better still, pick your defensive and midfield subs...

Subs would be
Tremmel
Tiendalli
Amat
Dyer
Gomis/Monterro
1 CM
1 CM/DF

Still have Emnes,Britton,Fulton,Kingsley

For me we need 2 DF and 2 CM

Lots of work to be done but a few weeks till window shuts

Poll: Expectation for the season

HJ Speaketh on 14:34 - Aug 7 with 2575 viewshooplehead

HJ Speaketh on 14:15 - Aug 7 by Big_Phil

Premier league team looking to bring players in during last few weeks of transfer window - SHOCK....SACK THE BOARD (That's all 20 boardrooms emptied then - could be an opportunity for some on here)

Not everyone we have enquired about either a) wants to come; b) comes at a fair price - SHOCK.....SACK THE BOARD

We will have a better 11 going into Man Utd this year than last season - SHOCK....oh, hang on a minute.....

denial
HJ Speaketh on 14:42 - Aug 7 with 2537 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So apparently some are saying Bartley is the bees knees.

He's only played a handfull of games for us , 4 I can think of .

Ash gets injured on Saturday it's panic stations all round .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

HJ Speaketh on 14:50 - Aug 7 with 2481 viewsScoobyWho

HJ Speaketh on 14:29 - Aug 7 by shandyjack

Subs would be
Tremmel
Tiendalli
Amat
Dyer
Gomis/Monterro
1 CM
1 CM/DF

Still have Emnes,Britton,Fulton,Kingsley

For me we need 2 DF and 2 CM

Lots of work to be done but a few weeks till window shuts

It clearly isn't going to happen, we have to get use to it.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

HJ Speaketh on 15:43 - Aug 7 with 2385 viewsshandyjack

HJ Speaketh on 14:50 - Aug 7 by ScoobyWho

Agreed so will settle for a CH and a CM and the hope that if needed a youngster can step up. Someone like Sheehan or King

HJ Speaketh on 15:44 - Aug 7 with 2379 viewsDizzy

HJ Speaketh on 14:50 - Aug 7 by ScoobyWho

How can you clearly see the future?
Login to get fewer ads

HJ Speaketh on 15:47 - Aug 7 with 2370 viewsLeonisGod

HJ Speaketh on 10:17 - Aug 7 by Private_Partz

Fair do's Jacks I really admire you optimism. Not a dig. I am genuine in this statement. To me it seems the Spanish players either thought Monk was not up to the job or they have been driven out of the club. It looks like we are trying to take on the Premier league on the cheap. Our planning is terrible as Man U loom large and we still have not sorted out defensive midfield and defence. This despite Monk being in post to have this sorted in plenty of time for pre season preparation. It smacks of arrogance as well. This top flight lark is easy eh? This could be the work of geniuses. Football is a funny old game. I will happily eat humble pie. Bookmark me. If we are doing fine by November I will say I got it all wrong without reservation.

"Not sorted out defensive midfield and defence" is pushing it a bit far.

We've a ready-made replacement for Ben already in the team in the shape of Tayls. And we've signed cover.

Chico's going and we are being linked with replacements for him.

Then, we've only lost JdG from the middle of the park, but Ki has come back in. Canas didn't feature under Monk. We've still got Leon, Ki, JJS and an emerging Jay Fulton who can all play in the middle, either box-to-box or more as a water carrier.

We've made marque signings with Gomis and Gylfi. Montero looks good and has the potential to be better, or at least more consistent, than Pablo.

I'd say the board have been very serious in their preparation. Mostly we've signed players before letting others go (fabianski, Gylfi, Kingsley, Montero). I'm not sure what else can be expected really. Don't write players off just because they are not household names.
HJ Speaketh on 15:54 - Aug 7 with 2343 viewsSilverSurfer

HJ Speaketh on 15:47 - Aug 7 by LeonisGod

"Not sorted out defensive midfield and defence" is pushing it a bit far.

We've a ready-made replacement for Ben already in the team in the shape of Tayls. And we've signed cover.

Chico's going and we are being linked with replacements for him.

Then, we've only lost JdG from the middle of the park, but Ki has come back in. Canas didn't feature under Monk. We've still got Leon, Ki, JJS and an emerging Jay Fulton who can all play in the middle, either box-to-box or more as a water carrier.

We've made marque signings with Gomis and Gylfi. Montero looks good and has the potential to be better, or at least more consistent, than Pablo.

I'd say the board have been very serious in their preparation. Mostly we've signed players before letting others go (fabianski, Gylfi, Kingsley, Montero). I'm not sure what else can be expected really. Don't write players off just because they are not household names.

shhhh you arnt supposed to be positive on here mun

the sky is falling remember

HJ Speaketh on 17:05 - Aug 7 with 2234 viewsshandyjack

For the record, I think we need 2-4 players however so far I have been very pleased with the window. World Cup year was always going to be hard to get business done, if Leon and Jay were not injured I'd have no problems bar CH, their injuries have set the club back this window

HJ Speaketh on 18:09 - Aug 7 with 2114 viewsBig_Phil

HJ Speaketh on 14:29 - Aug 7 by UplandsJack

What the f@ck are you going on about???
I've not read anyone stating the board should be sacked...
Another example of How dare anyone be critical of our Demi Gods...
And if you think we have a better 1-11 than this time last year your
An even bigger idiot... No Leon, an even slower Rangel oh and an
Inexperienced CB too....

You've got to laugh when people look at past players with rose tinted spectacles....

So we're comparing the United game right -

Vorm gone...for Fabianski. Vorm started as he meant to go on and didn't bother with 2 of the four goals so Fabianski likely to be better as he has points to prove
Chico gone. RvP tore him a new one, who's to say that Amat or Bartley will be any worse at all. Either are better and less error prone
Ben gone. Ok, give you that one but a run of games that he's now had could be the making of Tayls
Rangel older - can't argue with that, a worry for me and everyone I think
Ash - no change
Midfield - surely pound for pound we are better than this time last season and remember Leon had a shocker in the Liberty against them...don't believe me, watch it again and I love the legend
Attack - Sir Michael thought Bony couldn't make the first 11 bless him

So yes, in terms of the first 11 (I have already said that strength in depth is a problem and injuries could kill us) it is better in my opinion. Want to do a poll and see how many other 'idiots' are out there???
HJ Speaketh on 18:13 - Aug 7 with 2099 viewsperchrockjack

The idiots are those who call fellow fans idiots for having a different view..

I'm a bit worried me self but it's a case of hoping and trusting gm has a plan. I'm also glad we re still pl which would not have been the case with the charisma free disinterested Dane who would have cost us our pl status. I suppose those who still hanker after this jerk could be entitled to be called idiots though but not by me innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

HJ Speaketh on 18:32 - Aug 7 with 2057 viewsScoobyWho

HJ Speaketh on 15:44 - Aug 7 by Dizzy

How can you clearly see the future?

I was replying to the post regards us requiring five new players, THAT clearly ISNT going to happen.

Huw says so in the OP's link !

I take in information see, and understand it.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 18:33]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

HJ Speaketh on 18:40 - Aug 7 with 2033 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

HJ Speaketh on 11:04 - Aug 7 by JackSomething

I don't think anyone could argue that the first 11 isn't better this season. It's the strength in depth that's worrying.

I seem to be doing these lists everyday, but we're currently at something like:

GK - Fabianski, Tremmel
RB - Rangel, Tiendalli
LB - Taylor, Kingsley
CB - Ash, Bartley
CB - Amat, ??
CM - Britton, Fulton
CM - Shelvey, Ki
AM - Gylfi, Emnes
W - Routledge, Montero
W - Dyer, Emnes
CF - Bony, Gomis

That's all our major first-team players. I've had to use Emnes to cover two positions and I don't even know who our 4th CB would be. If we have injuries or want to rotate the squad, we've got problems.

At the very least, we need another CB and someone who can cover AM/W. We should also be looking at a DM (especially with Britton and Fulton's injuries) and better cover at fullback.

I'm hopeful that the club are aware of this and deals are progressing to strengthen, they're just keeping things quiet. If some arrogance has set in, as others have suggested, and the club think this squad is deep enough right now, we're potentially in some trouble. I just don't think they can be that misguided.

If the transfer window closes without at LEAST 2 new players coming in, I will be shifting into the 'worried' camp.

I think that squad looks quite good, especially if we get in the Argentine defender and hopefully a midfielder.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

HJ Speaketh on 18:55 - Aug 7 with 1974 viewsStarsky

Do you know what?

I agree that we're leaving it really late to bed in replacements.

I think we have a stronger team but a weaker squad.

that said I'm really excited about this season whoever we do or don't sign.

DID I SAY HOW EXCITED I AM?

It's just the internet, init.

HJ Speaketh on 19:00 - Aug 7 with 1947 viewsexiledclaseboy

Every summer. Same people. With a few new ones for good measure this year. Same things. Every summer.

Poll: Tory leader

HJ Speaketh on 19:02 - Aug 7 with 1942 viewswaynekerr55

HJ Speaketh on 18:55 - Aug 7 by Starsky

Do you know what?

I agree that we're leaving it really late to bed in replacements.

I think we have a stronger team but a weaker squad.

that said I'm really excited about this season whoever we do or don't sign.

DID I SAY HOW EXCITED I AM?

We may have a smaller squad but we won't be playing as many games as last year, so I think 2 more signings should see us through.

Plus we're less likely to suffer a glut of soft tissue injuries now that Mr flog to death has departed, so we should, in theory be OK

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

HJ Speaketh on 19:04 - Aug 7 with 1926 viewsStarsky

HJ Speaketh on 19:02 - Aug 7 by waynekerr55

We may have a smaller squad but we won't be playing as many games as last year, so I think 2 more signings should see us through.

Plus we're less likely to suffer a glut of soft tissue injuries now that Mr flog to death has departed, so we should, in theory be OK

I fecking loves you mush... Training remark. Arrow down, lol

HJ Speaketh on 19:07 - Aug 7 with 1907 viewswaynekerr55

HJ Speaketh on 19:04 - Aug 7 by Starsky

I fecking loves you mush... Training remark. Arrow down, lol

Nay problems me old squire

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

HJ Speaketh on 19:07 - Aug 7 with 1903 viewsStarsky

HJ Speaketh on 19:07 - Aug 7 by waynekerr55

Nay problems me old squire

Agree with everything you said though

HJ Speaketh on 19:09 - Aug 7 with 1890 viewsA_Fans_Dad

My concern with the HJ info is the supposed comment "Virgil van Dijk is also unlikely because he is too expensive."
Did he mean he was too expensive for the level of his skill or too expensive for the club?
If the latter then I am really worried that we would not consider spending £8M on a player to help guarantee PL status next year.
HJ Speaketh on 19:11 - Aug 7 with 1878 viewsStarsky

HJ Speaketh on 19:09 - Aug 7 by A_Fans_Dad

My concern with the HJ info is the supposed comment "Virgil van Dijk is also unlikely because he is too expensive."
Did he mean he was too expensive for the level of his skill or too expensive for the club?
If the latter then I am really worried that we would not consider spending £8M on a player to help guarantee PL status next year.

I think he meant the player wasn't worth the £8million

HJ Speaketh on 19:16 - Aug 7 with 1854 viewsA_Fans_Dad

HJ Speaketh on 19:11 - Aug 7 by Starsky

I think he meant the player wasn't worth the £8million

I really hope so. Assuming he even said it.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 19:17]
HJ Speaketh on 19:21 - Aug 7 with 1839 viewsOldjack

HJ Speaketh on 19:00 - Aug 7 by exiledclaseboy

Every summer. Same people. With a few new ones for good measure this year. Same things. Every summer.

init ,like a bunch of old cockle women they are

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024