Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread 01:03 - Aug 23 with 15092 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 1:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 01:04 - Aug 23 with 6785 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

4-1 Swansea.

Bony (2), Monterro (1), Siggy (1).

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 01:08 - Aug 23 with 6790 viewsTummer_from_Texas

3-1 good guys.

Bony, Montero, and Gomis.

I love a good excuse to drink at 9 a.m. (Texas time)!

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 01:37 - Aug 23 with 6749 viewskopperburgjack

Let's take it to them and make it a fortress uppa swans !!!! Oooo northern boys love gravy!

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 02:13 - Aug 23 with 6715 viewsSwansNZ

Great OP jackharris, but I guess at least their 42" TV does not block anyones view

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 02:21 - Aug 23 with 6707 viewsSwansNZ

I'm predicting a 3-1 win. Bony x2, Gylfi

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 08:39 - Aug 23 with 6446 viewsDr_Winston

Quality matchday thread JH. Got pictures and everything.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 08:41 - Aug 23 with 6438 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 08:39 - Aug 23 by Dr_Winston

Quality matchday thread JH. Got pictures and everything.

Yeah, not like that other amateurish attempt at one

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 08:52 - Aug 23 with 6417 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 02:21 - Aug 23 by SwansNZ

I'm predicting a 3-1 win. Bony x2, Gylfi

I reckon 1-1, wild over-reactions and deep despair, despite the fact that we'd have bitten anyone's hand off for 4 points from these two games.

We can sometimes tend to find promoted teams tough to crack .....Hull, Reading, Southampton in both games, even 30 point scummer, palace and WHam in one game of their first seasons...so it would be no real surprise.

Excited though. Can't wait.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 09:46 - Aug 23 with 6289 viewsthomasJack

anyone got a link to where i can see the game

Poll: Next signing

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 09:51 - Aug 23 with 6258 viewsRogueTrooper

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 08:52 - Aug 23 by monmouth

I reckon 1-1, wild over-reactions and deep despair, despite the fact that we'd have bitten anyone's hand off for 4 points from these two games.

We can sometimes tend to find promoted teams tough to crack .....Hull, Reading, Southampton in both games, even 30 point scummer, palace and WHam in one game of their first seasons...so it would be no real surprise.

Excited though. Can't wait.

A nice 2-0 with a massive possession stat and pass accuracy would be lovely, but I think we'll have a 2-1 with decent possession, but a well worked set piece from Burnley making us sweat for the last ten minutes. They are not to be underestimated, they work hard and put one past Chelski last week, making the lib a fortress again should be our priority this season, players, management and fans
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 9:55]

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 09:59 - Aug 23 with 6217 viewsairedale

Posting on Match Day Thread gonna be hard work this match.
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 10:33 - Aug 23 with 6128 viewsblobby2

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 09:46 - Aug 23 by thomasJack

You can see it at the liberty on the big screens.

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 10:37 - Aug 23 with 6106 viewsicecoldjack

I think its gonna be a really tough game, Burnley will be targeting us as a team to take points from. They will run and close down space and try and stop us from playing.

Monk will know this so i wouldn't be suprised if we hit the ball a bit earlier to Bony. Hopefully our class will tell in the later stages 2=1 to the Swans but wouldn't be suprised if it was a draw .
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 10:58 - Aug 23 with 6046 viewsDr_Winston

Burnley will be well organised and hardworking but this is the type of game we need to be taking three points from.

2-0 to us.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 11:12 - Aug 23 with 5994 viewsRogueTrooper

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 09:46 - Aug 23 by thomasJack

I'll pop one up, just before kickoff

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 11:22 - Aug 23 with 5946 viewsC_jack

Our biggest barrier to winning this game is ourselves.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 11:50 - Aug 23 with 5856 viewsthomasJack

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 11:12 - Aug 23 by RogueTrooper

I'll pop one up, just before kickoff

Poll: Next signing

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 13:13 - Aug 23 with 5587 viewsDaggyjack

http://www.liberty-stadium.com/
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 14:12 - Aug 23 with 5315 viewsPhil_S

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 14:25 - Aug 23 with 5204 viewskyswans

Think Bony will nick us one early, they'll add one just before/ just after half time and then we'll get a goal in the last 20 minutes, fueled by Gylfi and Montero, to take the 3 points.
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 14:42 - Aug 23 with 5073 viewsTheFranchise

Anyone got any streams yet? All I've found is a few low end flash streams.
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 14:43 - Aug 23 with 5062 views1973scott

Come on you swans 3 nil
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Aug 23 with 5037 viewsRogueTrooper

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 14:42 - Aug 23 by TheFranchise

I'm waiting for my usual source, hope he comes up with the goods, usually 5 mins before KO

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Aug 23 with 5034 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 14:42 - Aug 23 by TheFranchise

Same here.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 14:45 - Aug 23 with 5028 viewsthedrownedman

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Aug 23 by RogueTrooper

I'm waiting for my usual source, hope he comes up with the goods, usually 5 mins before KO

Please feel free to share it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024