Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread 22:54 - Nov 8 with 14584 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread (n/t) on 23:15 - Nov 8 with 4291 viewsairedale

Fab roundybout that. Some complete knob wrote into the Post recently complaining about the wild flower seeding practice as they suffered from hay fever.

Now where the heck did I leave my 4/10?
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 23:19]
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 23:18 - Nov 8 with 4278 viewsLord_Bony

Should be a cracker but a tough one.

I ll take a punt at 1-1 to us.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 23:33 - Nov 8 with 4233 viewsMrSwan

its going to go 3 ways, We win we draw or we lose.

1 - 1

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 23:52 - Nov 8 with 4217 viewsSwansNZ

I'm not going to make a prediction, other than to say it will be 1-1, with Bony scoring for us.

Fab to be given a red card, for punching in the box.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 00:11 - Nov 9 with 4195 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 23:52 - Nov 8 by SwansNZ

I'm not going to make a prediction, other than to say it will be 1-1, with Bony scoring for us.

Fab to be given a red card, for punching in the box.

You're a side kick ain't ya?
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 00:43 - Nov 9 with 4160 viewsJackToff

I predict 4-0 will be the kickoff time

score 3-1 to us we WILL crush the arse
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread (n/t) on 03:55 - Nov 9 with 4092 viewsDavillin

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread (n/t) on 23:15 - Nov 8 by airedale

Fab roundybout that. Some complete knob wrote into the Post recently complaining about the wild flower seeding practice as they suffered from hay fever.

Now where the heck did I leave my 4/10?
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 23:19]

Now there's a new cross-Atlantic difference for me. Over here, it's a .410 [that's point-4-1-0].

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 03:57 - Nov 9 with 4089 viewsDavillin

Consider this: When the Swans win today, they'll be in sole possession of 5th in the Table.

Kick ass, Swans!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 07:12 - Nov 9 with 4030 viewsEdmundo

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 03:57 - Nov 9 by Davillin

Consider this: When the Swans win today, they'll be in sole possession of 5th in the Table.

Kick ass, Swans!

That would be nice, a 2nd unexpected 3 points!

Come on YJBs, sing your hearts out.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 08:24 - Nov 9 with 3970 viewsDr_Winston

Attack Attack Attack. Their defence is shaky as hell at the moment so Siggy & Wilf should be able to create plenty of openings. Keeping the buggers out at our end will be the key to victory.

Could be a high scoring cracker.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 08:50 - Nov 9 with 3928 viewsmarchamjack

Just leaving Oxon on way to Cocklehsell, Gorseinon for Sunday lunch with family and then the match. Can't wait, feeling unusually optimistic about this.

2-1 Swans, 1 nil down half time, second half storming come back in the rain under the floodlights

COYS!

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 09:10 - Nov 9 with 3889 viewsorion3016

Happy with a point today
Their defence been poor lately

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 09:37 - Nov 9 with 3841 viewsAl_Bundy

Any news on injury doubts?
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 10:19 - Nov 9 with 3750 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 09:37 - Nov 9 by Al_Bundy

Any news on injury doubts?

I was very confident about this game but with Shelvey missing and rumours about Fernadez, Dyer and Routs it could turn out to be a bad day at the office. If these three are in then I would go for a 2 - 1. If we have all these players out then it could be 0-3.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 10:22 - Nov 9 with 3743 viewsOldjack

2-0 and no fannying around please

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 10:41 - Nov 9 with 3713 viewshammy

Not wanting to be negative but it is possible that we could be in 10th position when our game kicks off, if Spurs, Everton and WBA win !

We've got to get something out of this game since a defeat would put us in mid-table mediocrity after such a positive start to the season. Conversely, a win is going to keep us in the top 5. Such slender margins !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 10:50 - Nov 9 with 3696 viewsJackToff

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 10:41 - Nov 9 by hammy

Not wanting to be negative but it is possible that we could be in 10th position when our game kicks off, if Spurs, Everton and WBA win !

We've got to get something out of this game since a defeat would put us in mid-table mediocrity after such a positive start to the season. Conversely, a win is going to keep us in the top 5. Such slender margins !

Indeed - but so much to play for and even if all the results go against us we will still be in the top half.
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 10:59 - Nov 9 with 3668 viewsswanduck

3-1 Swansea

I am working the match and whenever I work we win ;)
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 11:09 - Nov 9 with 3649 viewsmonmouth

I'm astounded to be honest. Has the bipolar kicked in? This is a match that we should, in all fairness, have next to no chance in, yet everyone seems supremely confident and it's suddenly a game we 'must win'.

Crikey.

Ok, parallel universe. Hello.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 11:22 - Nov 9 with 3619 viewsGundog

Very very tough game today, expect the likes of Sanchez, Welbeck and Corzola to come flying out of the blocks at us, just hope we can get something from this game today.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 11:30 - Nov 9 with 3594 viewsPacemaker

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 11:09 - Nov 9 by monmouth

I'm astounded to be honest. Has the bipolar kicked in? This is a match that we should, in all fairness, have next to no chance in, yet everyone seems supremely confident and it's suddenly a game we 'must win'.

Crikey.

Glad it was not just me thinking that way. They are capable of giving any side a hammering with their front line, and Welbeck always seems to score jammy goals against us.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 11:37 - Nov 9 with 3570 viewsJackToff

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 11:09 - Nov 9 by monmouth

Crikey.

Not must win or surprised if we don't but a side whose football suits us, who we definitely can win against.

Confidence - if you've got it flaunt it - may be all to nowt but ya nevvvva noooooo

Come on Swans use that quality to best effect and make it happen - we believe
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 11:44 - Nov 9 with 3543 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 08:50 - Nov 9 by marchamjack

Just leaving Oxon on way to Cocklehsell, Gorseinon for Sunday lunch with family and then the match. Can't wait, feeling unusually optimistic about this.

2-1 Swans, 1 nil down half time, second half storming come back in the rain under the floodlights

COYS!

Don't have any thing veggie, it'll have been there since last Thursday.

Oh, and why not pop over the road to the Gyp after you've eaten. That will be an education for the youngsters, guaranteed to keep them on the straight and narrow.

When I was 12 or 13, we used to in the Gyp to see the men with 3 nostrils and the circular burn marks on the tables. Those were the days!
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 11:51 - Nov 9 with 3517 viewsMrSwan

Lets ask the question again,

Who is going to be sent off today?

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 11:56 - Nov 9 with 3499 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 11:51 - Nov 9 by MrSwan

Lets ask the question again,

Who is going to be sent off today?

No-one, we will be very well mannered and the ref will be too scared of Garry.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024