Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu 18:49 - Dec 27 with 6968 viewsBaglanswan1992

If you could have him back in January fully fit and ready to go would you?

I think the more options the better personally. Jim was just watching his goals from his first season and wonder if he will ever be the same.
Michu on 18:55 - Dec 27 with 4998 viewsskippyjack

A front lot of Bony, Gomis, Oliviera, Gylfi and Michu.. we've got goals to beat anybody.. Michu fighting fit and raring go.. it'll be like a new signing

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Michu on 19:03 - Dec 27 with 4955 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Michu fully fit and ready to go is a concept that only exists on fantasy island unfortunately.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Michu on 19:39 - Dec 27 with 4874 viewsGeoffThom

Stupid question really,of course I would and anyone else would but doesn't look like ever happening
Michu on 21:08 - Dec 27 with 4715 viewsLord_Bony

Michu on 19:03 - Dec 27 by Joe_bradshaw

Michu fully fit and ready to go is a concept that only exists on fantasy island unfortunately.

Can we finally put this to bed please.

MICHU IS NOT COMING BACK.

GM has said on several occasions he won t recall him from his loan to Napoli.

This means he is no longer good enough to be part of the squad,plus he has attitude problems.

Fond memories of the first two seasons,sure but that was a long time ago...we have moved on since....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Michu on 21:12 - Dec 27 with 4696 viewsDarran

He's looking a bit strange too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu on 21:12 - Dec 27 with 4699 viewsDr_Winston

Michu is f*cked. Anyone who signs him will be lucky to get 20 games a season out of him. His ankles are shot.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Michu on 21:22 - Dec 27 with 4656 viewsLord_Bony

Michu on 21:12 - Dec 27 by Darran

He's looking a bit strange too.

It is rumoured Michu is in fact the son of ....MAX HEADROOM...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Michu on 21:35 - Dec 27 with 4598 viewsNeiltheTaylor

"Michu is not coming back"?

Have we found someone to loan him to next season then?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

Michu on 21:38 - Dec 27 with 4586 viewsNeathJack

Well he's contracted until the end of next season so this story is not over yet.

Could he do a job as a "super sub" next season which would limit the exposure to his dodgy ankles?

Personally I can see him taking a pay off and signing for Real Oviedo.
Michu on 21:54 - Dec 27 with 4535 viewssixpenses

Michu on 21:08 - Dec 27 by Lord_Bony

Can we finally put this to bed please.

MICHU IS NOT COMING BACK.

GM has said on several occasions he won t recall him from his loan to Napoli.

This means he is no longer good enough to be part of the squad,plus he has attitude problems.

Fond memories of the first two seasons,sure but that was a long time ago...we have moved on since....

Would probably agree with Geoff

Regardless of what has been said Michu is still our player

Given Monk wanted Michu to stay (but he chose to leave in the same way as JDG did and Bony would have if a CL club had come in for him) I would welcome knowing what his attitude problems were beyond being the main force behind one of our most successful seasons ever and previously so determined and committed to playing for our club he absolutely knackered his body doing it.

If Monk thought him not good enough at the time why did he want him to stay. He said he did not want him back shortly after he went. I imagine this was more annoyance at his desire to move on and not wanting players that did not want to stay.

Personally I was surprised Monk wanted to keep him given his ongoing injury problems which have continued. Being unfit to play is I would suggest different to not being good enough.

A fully fit and firing Michu would be an asset to any team, although I fear he would no longer fit into our team as it is more prescribed now, whereas Michu is more a free roaming force of nature but in full flight was an absolute joy to watch from whom anything was possible.

We have indeed moved on but Michu was one of the most skilled and stylish players we have been fortunate to watch play for our team and his overwhelming victory as Player of the Year in that first injury free season tells us that I was very far from alone in that opinion.
Michu on 22:03 - Dec 27 with 4515 viewsThe_Doorman

Michu on 21:54 - Dec 27 by sixpenses

Given Monk wanted Michu to stay (but he chose to leave in the same way as JDG did and Bony would have if a CL club had come in for him) I would welcome knowing what his attitude problems were beyond being the main force behind one of our most successful seasons ever and previously so determined and committed to playing for our club he absolutely knackered his body doing it.

If Monk thought him not good enough at the time why did he want him to stay. He said he did not want him back shortly after he went. I imagine this was more annoyance at his desire to move on and not wanting players that did not want to stay.

Personally I was surprised Monk wanted to keep him given his ongoing injury problems which have continued. Being unfit to play is I would suggest different to not being good enough.

A fully fit and firing Michu would be an asset to any team, although I fear he would no longer fit into our team as it is more prescribed now, whereas Michu is more a free roaming force of nature but in full flight was an absolute joy to watch from whom anything was possible.

We have indeed moved on but Michu was one of the most skilled and stylish players we have been fortunate to watch play for our team and his overwhelming victory as Player of the Year in that first injury free season tells us that I was very far from alone in that opinion.

Let it go son!! Michu is a goner!
[Post edited 27 Dec 2014 22:04]
Michu on 22:22 - Dec 27 with 4444 viewssixpenses

Michu on 22:03 - Dec 27 by The_Doorman

Let it go son!! Michu is a goner!
[Post edited 27 Dec 2014 22:04]

Well given the first thing I said was I agreed with Geoff and given Geoff said

"Stupid question really,of course I would and anyone else would but doesn't look like ever happening"

Looks like you are preaching to the converted. Although Michu is indeed still our player so that needs to be resolved. However I also point out I think he would no longer fit in with our team.

Of course I would never want to let go of the fantastic achievements of our past players and managers, why would we it is our history which is what we are. It is the fantastic pleasure we have had from our club and is as enjoyable to relive as it is to relive our current achievements and look forward to all those yet to come.
Michu on 22:23 - Dec 27 with 4441 viewsManBearSwan2

In his prime, without doubt one of the best finishers in a swans shirt.
Michu on 22:30 - Dec 27 with 4419 viewsBobJack

Monk called it right by letting Michu go and recalling Ki.

Michu will not play in a Swans shirt again, (unless I am wrong.)

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Michu on 22:32 - Dec 27 with 4409 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Michu on 22:23 - Dec 27 by ManBearSwan2

Ever. I've never seen such class , not even from Latchford. Everyone wanted him in his first season, we gave him the stage and he raised both his and our profile worldwide. A great deal for £2 million

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Michu on 22:34 - Dec 27 with 4405 viewssixpenses

Michu on 21:54 - Dec 27 by sixpenses

Ah dailew downvoting praise of Michu's achievements for us

A welcome example of your total lack of objectiveness about our club
Michu on 22:40 - Dec 27 with 4385 viewsHuw57

Pretty sure Nelson Oliveira taking the 9 shirt seals Michu's fate, which is sad, but in reality he is shot.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Michu on 22:44 - Dec 27 with 4370 viewsLord_Bony

Michu on 22:23 - Dec 27 by ManBearSwan2

No one could ever deny that...it was an honour to have such a true footballing talent like that in the team ...nobody can take that away from him or the club...

But that was then and this is now,things change quickly in the game for good or bad,teams move on and decisions have to be made. So basically two questions remain...

Can he return to his former glory in the squad?

Does he want to come back fully committed to Swansea?

Unfortunately, I think the answer is no to both...

Michu on 22:48 - Dec 27 with 4354 viewssixpenses

Michu on 22:40 - Dec 27 by Huw57

Pretty sure Nelson Oliveira taking the 9 shirt seals Michu's fate, which is sad, but in reality he is shot.

Didn't realise that, lets hope he does it as proud as his predecessor - although that will probably dictate his soonest possible recall to his mother ship.
Michu on 23:19 - Dec 27 with 4274 viewsJokeren1943

Would love him to come back.

The coolest Swansea striker in Premier League ever.
Michu on 23:23 - Dec 27 with 4267 viewsManBearSwan2

Michu on 22:44 - Dec 27 by Lord_Bony

No one could ever deny that...it was an honour to have such a true footballing talent like that in the team ...nobody can take that away from him or the club...

But that was then and this is now,things change quickly in the game for good or bad,teams move on and decisions have to be made. So basically two questions remain...

Can he return to his former glory in the squad?

Does he want to come back fully committed to Swansea?

Unfortunately, I think the answer is no to both...

Unfortunately, I have to agree.
Michu on 09:41 - Dec 28 with 3996 viewsQuakerJack

Michu on 21:38 - Dec 27 by NeathJack

Well he's contracted until the end of next season so this story is not over yet.

Could he do a job as a "super sub" next season which would limit the exposure to his dodgy ankles?

Personally I can see him taking a pay off and signing for Real Oviedo.

What this man said... he owns a bit of them doesn't he? He'll be back there in some form probably before his contract with us ends

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Michu on 11:56 - Dec 28 with 3855 viewsBanosswan

Michu on 22:30 - Dec 27 by BobJack

Monk called it right by letting Michu go and recalling Ki.

Michu will not play in a Swans shirt again, (unless I am wrong.)

Fair play, the quickest backtrack on a bold statement ever!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Michu on 12:09 - Dec 28 with 3826 viewsBloodyhills

If Michu was fully fit and in the form he had when first with us I'd have him back in a bink.

Too many ifs though.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Michu on 19:27 - Dec 28 with 3600 viewsAnotherJohn

If Napoli return Michu at the end of the loan period we will have to do a cost-benefit analysis of the best way forward. As it is more a case of trying to recoup value than extra spending, it would be stupid not to keep an open mind and assess the situation then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024