Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! 11:54 - Jan 18 with 18469 viewsSwanjaxs

Morriston Hospital A&E last night... three Chelski fans beaten to a pulp but only two jacks! 😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 15:03 - Jan 18 with 2407 viewsjack247

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 14:48 - Jan 18 by perchrockjack

Sadly,,many of these fighters would run a mile if confronted with potentially fatal confrontation in a battle zone.

We Ve so many kids thinking they re tough it's pitiful when you think of those who ve served our country in real wars which are not x box, not virtual but in the stinking flesh.

Most of these guys are in their 40's though. If people want to fight like minded people then fine, just keep it out of town centres, out of hospitals and on hooligan message boards rather than here. Bragging about it on a football message board is pretty weak to be honest.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 15:12 - Jan 18 with 2384 viewsskippyjack

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 14:48 - Jan 18 by perchrockjack

Sadly,,many of these fighters would run a mile if confronted with potentially fatal confrontation in a battle zone.

We Ve so many kids thinking they re tough it's pitiful when you think of those who ve served our country in real wars which are not x box, not virtual but in the stinking flesh.

Someone get the violin out

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 15:13 - Jan 18 with 2379 viewsperchrockjack

40s ? Still kids...

Most will not have seen real danger as our servicemen do.

It's one thing to have a ruck in the street all tooled up but quite another when you re talking about facing people with the means and motivation to kill uou on the spot.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 15:24 - Jan 18 with 2345 viewsRancid

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 15:00 - Jan 18 by monmouth

I admire your honesty.

It's never too late to learn though mate. Get your missus to buy you cosmopolitan mun. There's no shame in admitting being rubbish in the sack these days.

I've learned, Mon.It's more XHamster than Cosmopolitan nowadays though.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 15:25 - Jan 18 with 2341 viewsAquinas

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 15:13 - Jan 18 by perchrockjack

40s ? Still kids...

Most will not have seen real danger as our servicemen do.

It's one thing to have a ruck in the street all tooled up but quite another when you re talking about facing people with the means and motivation to kill uou on the spot.

I haven't met a single person that is interested in football violence who compares having a fight as the same as being in a war zone.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 15:26 - Jan 18 with 2338 viewsmonmouth

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 15:24 - Jan 18 by Rancid

I've learned, Mon.It's more XHamster than Cosmopolitan nowadays though.

I have no idea what you're talking about

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:02 - Jan 18 with 2243 viewsDr_Winston

They should fence off about half an acre of land near every stadium and let the hoolies get on with it. Just put up signs saying that no police or ambulances will attend there and anyone identified as having been present in one will be charged full cost for A&E attendance/treatment.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:04 - Jan 18 with 2231 viewsWitneyjack

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 13:41 - Jan 18 by Rancid

It's a difficult subject to digest if you weren't around back in the day.But believe me mate, and this won't go down well but a good old fashioned row with equally minded individuals was better than sex or any drug.I frown upon it now as I've grown up but back in the day it was a culture for youths to be part of and it was extremely exciting to be part of.Most people wouldn't understand and I accept that but it was part and parcel of football and life back then.

Better than sex? You must have been doing it wrong!!
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:06 - Jan 18 with 2227 viewsairedale

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:02 - Jan 18 by Dr_Winston

They should fence off about half an acre of land near every stadium and let the hoolies get on with it. Just put up signs saying that no police or ambulances will attend there and anyone identified as having been present in one will be charged full cost for A&E attendance/treatment.

We parked over in County Hall once, and after the match we were walking back to the car and with us was quite a large group of our supporters together with a like amount of theirs (Fulam?) on their way down to the beach.

Kin ell, I couldn't believe it.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:07 - Jan 18 with 2225 viewsskippyjack

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:02 - Jan 18 by Dr_Winston

Is there an age limit?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:09 - Jan 18 with 2217 viewsCatullus

Hooliganism stank back in the day, and it stinks now. It's hardly ever just like minded people who get caught up in it.
I've seen women and children have lumps kicked out of them by tooled up, pissed up and/or drugged up cretins. And I've seen innocent passers by get a lamping for daring to say something.
I passed through town last night and heard a few Chelski fans having a song (by castle square) about 9.20. I was going to walk down wind street but went around. Quite possibly a good decision!
But I think that any "football fan" who goes looking for, or willingly joins in a ruck, should be charged full price for their treatment.
At least with extreme sports the aim isn't to get hurt or inflict hurt on others. But if you've been in A&E with drunken, gobby football hooligans, you can only feel sorry for the staff who already have enough to do.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:19 - Jan 18 with 2179 viewsNeath_Jack

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:09 - Jan 18 by Catullus

Hooliganism stank back in the day, and it stinks now. It's hardly ever just like minded people who get caught up in it.
I've seen women and children have lumps kicked out of them by tooled up, pissed up and/or drugged up cretins. And I've seen innocent passers by get a lamping for daring to say something.
I passed through town last night and heard a few Chelski fans having a song (by castle square) about 9.20. I was going to walk down wind street but went around. Quite possibly a good decision!
But I think that any "football fan" who goes looking for, or willingly joins in a ruck, should be charged full price for their treatment.
At least with extreme sports the aim isn't to get hurt or inflict hurt on others. But if you've been in A&E with drunken, gobby football hooligans, you can only feel sorry for the staff who already have enough to do.

Where did you see women and children having lumps kicked out of them?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:22 - Jan 18 with 2175 viewsRancid

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:04 - Jan 18 by Witneyjack

Better than sex? You must have been doing it wrong!!

You haven't seen my Mrs.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:24 - Jan 18 with 2170 viewsCatullus

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:19 - Jan 18 by Neath_Jack

Where did you see women and children having lumps kicked out of them?

Leeds, Cardiff, Cheltenham and down the Vetch too......just a few of the places I've seen terrible, terrible things.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:26 - Jan 18 with 2160 viewsdgt73

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:24 - Jan 18 by Catullus

Leeds, Cardiff, Cheltenham and down the Vetch too......just a few of the places I've seen terrible, terrible things.

When was this then.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:31 - Jan 18 with 2116 viewsacejack3065

Aye f**k the law, f**k society, f**k public services because I want to fight someone in a different colour shirt.

These are the usually the same people who usually want to kick out hate preachers who chat sh*t in public. Ironic really.

If you want a fight take up boxing as a sport.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:33 - Jan 18 with 2111 viewsWitneyjack

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:22 - Jan 18 by Rancid

You haven't seen my Mrs.

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:34 - Jan 18 with 2096 viewsNeath_Jack

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:22 - Jan 18 by Rancid

You haven't seen my Mrs.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:35 - Jan 18 with 2097 viewsdgt73

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:31 - Jan 18 by acejack3065

Aye f**k the law, f**k society, f**k public services because I want to fight someone in a different colour shirt.

These are the usually the same people who usually want to kick out hate preachers who chat sh*t in public. Ironic really.

If you want a fight take up boxing as a sport.

I suppose you want hate preachers to stay then.

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:35 - Jan 18 with 2096 viewsCatullus

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:26 - Jan 18 by dgt73

When was this then.

Oh for gods sake, the 80's. Don't expect me to recall all the dates. At Cheltenham we were making our way to the ground when our hooligan mob came running past, we were crossing a bridge and there was a family coming the other way, Mum, Dad and a baby in a pram. One of ours was running past and smashed the dad in the face and kicked the pram.
That was the 90's though and our hooligans were all older by then. I won't name them. Me and my mate were totally ashamed to be Jacks and when we intervened we nearly got a kicking for it. One of the hoolies, who I know well, was totally off his face on drugs.

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:42 - Jan 18 with 2075 viewsdgt73

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:35 - Jan 18 by Catullus

Oh for gods sake, the 80's. Don't expect me to recall all the dates. At Cheltenham we were making our way to the ground when our hooligan mob came running past, we were crossing a bridge and there was a family coming the other way, Mum, Dad and a baby in a pram. One of ours was running past and smashed the dad in the face and kicked the pram.
That was the 90's though and our hooligans were all older by then. I won't name them. Me and my mate were totally ashamed to be Jacks and when we intervened we nearly got a kicking for it. One of the hoolies, who I know well, was totally off his face on drugs.

Well that's disgusting behaviour to attack a family and thankfully something Ive never witnessed.

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:42 - Jan 18 with 2075 viewsacejack3065

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:35 - Jan 18 by dgt73

I suppose you want hate preachers to stay then.

I didn't mean it in that sense. Personally they can have their free speech within the law but if they break the law they pay the price. We have laws that deal with inciting racial hatred and violence so it should be policed accordingly.

That wasn't my point though. I just thought it was ironic that the old football hooligans campaign against Muslims inciting violence in public places whilst simultaneously pining for the days where men fought over football teams in back alleys behind the terraces.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:42 - Jan 18 with 2072 viewsNeath_Jack

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:24 - Jan 18 by Catullus

You'll have to forgive me not believing you mate. I was around that scene for many years, and whilst i saw plenty of "scarfers" getting a clip here and there, i never once saw a woman or child get a slap, let alone having lumps kicked out of them. I have no doubt they may have been pushed over due to being caught up in it, or hit with something being thrown from one group to another, but a good hiding? I'm not having that. Although i have seen women/girls from different clubs having a good old go mind, and we had a group of i'd say 10/11 year olds trying to get us to fight with them at the FA Cup replay at Anfield in the late 80's (?), not being cheeky, but properly wanted to have a go.

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:51 - Jan 18 with 2044 viewsdgt73

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:42 - Jan 18 by acejack3065

I didn't mean it in that sense. Personally they can have their free speech within the law but if they break the law they pay the price. We have laws that deal with inciting racial hatred and violence so it should be policed accordingly.

That wasn't my point though. I just thought it was ironic that the old football hooligans campaign against Muslims inciting violence in public places whilst simultaneously pining for the days where men fought over football teams in back alleys behind the terraces.

Most football hooligans, not all are probably on the (right) when it comes to politics, even if they are not involved in politics if you know what i mean. There are many left wing groups that are violent too. So the point you are making in trying to make is that all violent people have the same mind set and thoughts and ideas is wrong.

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:59 - Jan 18 with 2000 viewsacejack3065

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:51 - Jan 18 by dgt73

Most football hooligans, not all are probably on the (right) when it comes to politics, even if they are not involved in politics if you know what i mean. There are many left wing groups that are violent too. So the point you are making in trying to make is that all violent people have the same mind set and thoughts and ideas is wrong.

That's not the point I was making either. Lots of the EDL types that are campaigning against violent Islam are ex football hooligans. I was pointing out that it's ironic to spend your time campaigning against violence whilst reminiscing fondly about the era where you could kick f**k out of someone because their football shirt was a different colour.

Lots of people are violent and lots of people are hypocrites. I wasn't trying to say that everyone had the same mindset and I didn't assert that in any way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024