Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! 11:54 - Jan 18 with 18471 viewsSwanjaxs

Morriston Hospital A&E last night... three Chelski fans beaten to a pulp but only two jacks! 😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 21:54 - Jan 18 with 2435 viewsScoobyDoo

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 21:39 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

It was back in the 70s - Bristol Rovers, Vermin and Villa to name but three.
You had to get in the ground early mind...

Had to check as I could never remember playing you lot in the league in the 70's.

Obviously you must be talking about those non ' entity games' in the Welsh Cups?
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 22:00 - Jan 18 with 2417 viewsKilkennyjack

Hooligans nearly killed the great game itself. I hope it never ever returns. And the FAW need to call for an end to it at Wales games. Not in my name.

Beware of the Risen People

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 22:11 - Jan 18 with 2372 viewsWarwickHunt

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 21:54 - Jan 18 by ScoobyDoo

Had to check as I could never remember playing you lot in the league in the 70's.

Obviously you must be talking about those non ' entity games' in the Welsh Cups?

Must have been - I think there were several in the 70s. One was around the time that Johnny Reggae was in the charts (we sang a very non-PC version to you...) - don't think it was that game but I could be wrong.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 22:36 - Jan 18 with 2315 viewsScoobyDoo

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 22:11 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

Must have been - I think there were several in the 70s. One was around the time that Johnny Reggae was in the charts (we sang a very non-PC version to you...) - don't think it was that game but I could be wrong.

Must admit I never attended the Welsh Cup games, only one I went to down your place was in the early 80's. It was in the final, you beat us 2-1, you were in the first and we were in the third I think?

Remember trying to get in the away end and it was a nightmare getting in as we had a big following and you only opened two turnstiles , I said to my mate, feck this lets go on the North Bank, obviously kept my mouth shut even when we scored.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 22:46 - Jan 18 with 2280 viewsDaggyjack

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 12:55 - Jan 18 by swansealad69

Lol why the abuse? Im just stating a fact.
Clearly there are some who like to kick off at football.
Off course Darren has a opinion and off course as a angry hard done by guy its drivel.
Like I said Darren if that sqeeky weel is bothering u then I will buy u a tin off 3in1 oil.
There is no need to abuse every post on me and about my spelling and myeeducation

If you're fed up with Darren abusing you, I'll do it instead.
Ridiculous post and comments.
Idiot.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 23:05 - Jan 18 with 2233 viewsshenleymun

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 18:28 - Jan 18 by C_jack

Some incredible gurning from those hanging outside The Smiths after the game, shouting 'COME ON EN CHELSEA'

Always seem to be gobby types (who've been in the pub not at the game) hanging around by the Smiths AFTER games against bigger clubs. Before the game, there were a load of blokes in the Smiths that I've never seen in there before, with no hair and no colours who were obviously going to the game - obviously Chelsea fans. Wonder where our tough boys were then.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 23:13 - Jan 18 with 2215 views_

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 23:05 - Jan 18 by shenleymun

Always seem to be gobby types (who've been in the pub not at the game) hanging around by the Smiths AFTER games against bigger clubs. Before the game, there were a load of blokes in the Smiths that I've never seen in there before, with no hair and no colours who were obviously going to the game - obviously Chelsea fans. Wonder where our tough boys were then.

Den Haag?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 23:16 - Jan 18 with 2210 viewsshenleymun

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 23:13 - Jan 18 by _

Den Haag?

Might be I suppose!
I didn't go over to ask....
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 23:30 - Jan 18 with 2176 viewsjack_lord

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 21:39 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

It was back in the 70s - Bristol Rovers, Vermin and Villa to name but three.
You had to get in the ground early mind...

I heard that Villa game was carnage and the scum game was like a building site battlefield with wood being swung round with men wearing safety hats. I could never understand why they put up fences.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 23:46 - Jan 18 with 2139 viewsWarwickHunt

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 23:30 - Jan 18 by jack_lord

I heard that Villa game was carnage and the scum game was like a building site battlefield with wood being swung round with men wearing safety hats. I could never understand why they put up fences.

The Villa game was carnage inside the ground from about 1pm until 2.30. The axe hidden inside the Crombie story is absolutely true.
There's a long and accurate account of the bedlam during and after the Rovers game in Bovver by Chris Brown. Very good on the fashion and music of the time too.

Don't remember the safety hats!
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 23:50 - Jan 18 with 2130 viewsAquinas

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 23:05 - Jan 18 by shenleymun

'With no hair'

You can't blame people with receding hairlines for football violence
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 00:37 - Jan 19 with 2090 viewsBobJack

"Morriston Hospital A&E last night... three Chelski fans beaten to a pulp but only two jacks! 😂😂"

So 5 blokes have been beaten to a pulp, 2 are Swans fans and its funny ???

Sad if all 5 wanted a fight, chances are they didn't, even sadder.

Swanjax started the thread and posted the above, yet swansealad69 only one that seems to have upset a few.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 08:12 - Jan 19 with 1967 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 22:36 - Jan 18 by ScoobyDoo

Must admit I never attended the Welsh Cup games, only one I went to down your place was in the early 80's. It was in the final, you beat us 2-1, you were in the first and we were in the third I think?

Remember trying to get in the away end and it was a nightmare getting in as we had a big following and you only opened two turnstiles , I said to my mate, feck this lets go on the North Bank, obviously kept my mouth shut even when we scored.

Very wise. As a 13 year old I was stood with my dad and my mates and after Bennett (Gary?) off his arse a commotion kicked off on the away end side of the North Bank. Quite a few of your not so wise lads thought it would be a good idea to celebrate..............
It didn't end well for them so it would seem. I think a policeman got a dart in the head that night too.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 08:32 - Jan 19 with 1944 viewsSwanjaxs

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 00:37 - Jan 19 by BobJack

"Morriston Hospital A&E last night... three Chelski fans beaten to a pulp but only two jacks! 😂😂"

So 5 blokes have been beaten to a pulp, 2 are Swans fans and its funny ???

Sad if all 5 wanted a fight, chances are they didn't, even sadder.

Swanjax started the thread and posted the above, yet swansealad69 only one that seems to have upset a few.

And......

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 09:54 - Jan 19 with 1860 viewsoldgrey

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 23:46 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

The Villa game was carnage inside the ground from about 1pm until 2.30. The axe hidden inside the Crombie story is absolutely true.
There's a long and accurate account of the bedlam during and after the Rovers game in Bovver by Chris Brown. Very good on the fashion and music of the time too.

Don't remember the safety hats!

Look out Warwick, here come Buller and Hank.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 09:55 - Jan 19 with 1857 viewslibertine

it shows the mentality of some of these rs-wipes.

the first time I heard the chant
"we are the famous football hooligans"

I was standing by the cheese counter in BHS holding my mothers hand,

those ard men knocked clothing rails down as they chanted through the shop, fair play they frightened me, my mother and many of the women in the shop stood back in horror, those boys know how to roll!
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 10:01 - Jan 19 with 1844 viewsWarwickHunt

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 09:54 - Jan 19 by oldgrey

Look out Warwick, here come Buller and Hank.

I fully expect Topper to make an appearance later.

Change of email address noted, by the way. When are you up next?
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 10:06 - Jan 19 with 1831 viewsWarwickHunt

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 09:55 - Jan 19 by libertine

it shows the mentality of some of these rs-wipes.

the first time I heard the chant
"we are the famous football hooligans"

I was standing by the cheese counter in BHS holding my mothers hand,

those ard men knocked clothing rails down as they chanted through the shop, fair play they frightened me, my mother and many of the women in the shop stood back in horror, those boys know how to roll!

Could have been the infamous Shropshire Blues. Were they tooled up with water biscuits?
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 10:09 - Jan 19 with 1820 viewsScoobyDoo

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 08:12 - Jan 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Very wise. As a 13 year old I was stood with my dad and my mates and after Bennett (Gary?) off his arse a commotion kicked off on the away end side of the North Bank. Quite a few of your not so wise lads thought it would be a good idea to celebrate..............
It didn't end well for them so it would seem. I think a policeman got a dart in the head that night too.

I wasn't one of them Bryn, we nearly got rumbled though, my mate worked at Cwmgrach (Spelling) Colliery and one of his work mates who was one of you lot recognised him, well I say workmate lightly as he shouted there are Cardiff fans there, luckily he didn't hang around and no one around us cared.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 10:20 - Jan 19 with 1802 viewsjacksinceever

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 10:09 - Jan 19 by ScoobyDoo

I wasn't one of them Bryn, we nearly got rumbled though, my mate worked at Cwmgrach (Spelling) Colliery and one of his work mates who was one of you lot recognised him, well I say workmate lightly as he shouted there are Cardiff fans there, luckily he didn't hang around and no one around us cared.

You would have been standing in my favourite area of the North Bank for that game. Quite possibly next to me and my kin. TBH I wouldn't have cared if you'd worn your colours and shouted for your team for 90 minutes, as long as you didn't obstruct my view of the game.
Sad that fans of our game can't mix as they do in all other sports
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 10:30 - Jan 19 with 1794 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone who looks for trouble these days is a complete knobhead.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 10:39 - Jan 19 with 1785 viewsepaul

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 08:12 - Jan 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Brynnie a copper did get a dart to the head

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 10:49 - Jan 19 with 1766 viewsScoobyDoo

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 10:20 - Jan 19 by jacksinceever

You would have been standing in my favourite area of the North Bank for that game. Quite possibly next to me and my kin. TBH I wouldn't have cared if you'd worn your colours and shouted for your team for 90 minutes, as long as you didn't obstruct my view of the game.
Sad that fans of our game can't mix as they do in all other sports

Yeah nearly let my guard down when your centre half got sent off for hacking one of our players down when through on goal, I did wise up quick though.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 10:50 - Jan 19 with 1765 viewsCatullus

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 18:33 - Jan 18 by 1983

What did the police say when you told them?

There weren't any police about to tell, we didn't see any until we got to the ground some 15 minutes later. But when we shouted at our lot to pack it in they turned on us. All they wanted was a fight, with anyone!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 10:59 - Jan 19 with 1737 viewsCatullus

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 22:36 - Jan 18 by ScoobyDoo

I remember that game, because I was working on the away end turnstyles!! It was an experience. I got sent there because I was younger than most of the other gatemen I think.
We didn't even have any police with us for about 20 minutes and your lot tried to get in at us!! The old Vetch turnstyles weren't very secure. A copper outside got on his radio and we got some relief...remember the Alamo!!!!!!!!!!!! well, they didn't get any relief but still

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024