Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? 11:28 - Jan 22 with 7766 viewsGB11

That was attacked by a few of your fans?.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Hunt-Swansea-City-fans-abused-punched-yo

I've heard about it and I'm from the valleys?.

See I think that if that happened with Cardiff fans we would actively be looking for the people that did it. You would also be in up roar claiming we we 'scum' blah d blah d blah.

Rather than sticking our heads in the sand pretending it didn't happen. Trying to defend our 'saintly' image.

So. How does it feel to have a few knobheads at your club and people start generalising about an entire fan base?. Great isn't it?.
Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 11:29 - Jan 22 with 6045 viewsDizzy

There is .
Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 11:33 - Jan 22 with 6019 viewsGB11

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 11:29 - Jan 22 by Dizzy

There is .

I literally looked at the first 10 threads and couldnt see one. Where?
Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 11:34 - Jan 22 with 6011 viewsDizzy

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/136750/like-ive-said-man
Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 11:37 - Jan 22 with 5996 viewsCatullus

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 11:33 - Jan 22 by GB11

Should've gone to specsavers pal.

We ripped hooligans to shreds and if anyone knows who the scumbags are, I'm sure they'll get what they deserve.

PS, we all know we have our own knob heads. But our problems fade to insignificance compared to yours.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 11:46 - Jan 22 with 5944 viewsperchrockjack

"Im from the valleys ".

Its tempting, but really best not to go back .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 11:51 - Jan 22 with 5915 viewsGB11

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 11:37 - Jan 22 by Catullus

Should've gone to specsavers pal.

We ripped hooligans to shreds and if anyone knows who the scumbags are, I'm sure they'll get what they deserve.

PS, we all know we have our own knob heads. But our problems fade to insignificance compared to yours.

Not any more.

Haven't seen a fight at the CCS in about 2 years, not from home fans anyway. We've won family club of the year a few times aswell.

Surprisingly WBA fans were the worst in that time.

But lets stay in the past.

http://www.fsf.org.uk/assets/Downloads/News/2014/Away-Fans-Survey-League-Tables.

Away days Premier League Rating
Cardiff City 8.05
Swansea City 7.40
Hull City 7.34
Southampton 7.25
Arsenal 7.11
Fulham 7.08
Norwich City 6.89
Sunderland 6.87
West Bromwich Albion 6.78
Newcastle United 6.70
Tottenham Hotspur 6.69
Manchester City 6.67
Stoke City 6.45
Manchester United 6.41
Aston Villa 6.34
Chelsea 5.96
West Ham 5.89
Everton 5.71
Liverpool 5.41
Crystal Palace 4.79
Premier League Average 6.56
National Average 6.44
[Post edited 22 Jan 2015 11:52]
Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 11:56 - Jan 22 with 5888 viewsPegojack

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 11:51 - Jan 22 by GB11

Not any more.

Haven't seen a fight at the CCS in about 2 years, not from home fans anyway. We've won family club of the year a few times aswell.

http://www.fsf.org.uk/assets/Downloads/News/2014/Away-Fans-Survey-League-Tables.

Cardiff City 8.05
Swansea City 7.40
Hull City 7.34
Southampton 7.25
Arsenal 7.11
Fulham 7.08
Norwich City 6.89
Sunderland 6.87
Newcastle United 6.70
Tottenham Hotspur 6.69
Manchester City 6.67
Stoke City 6.45
Manchester United 6.41
Aston Villa 6.34
Chelsea 5.96
West Ham 5.89
Everton 5.71
Liverpool 5.41
Crystal Palace 4.79
National Average 6.44

You missed that article a few weeks ago about your lot fighting amongst themselves, abusing each other and scaring kids to death on the recent away trip to Bournemouth, was it?

Come off it, matey, who are you trying to kid?
Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 12:00 - Jan 22 with 5862 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Not any more.

Cardiff City 8.05
Swansea City 7.40
Hull City 7.34
Southampton 7.25
Arsenal 7.11
Fulham 7.08
Norwich City 6.89
Sunderland 6.87
Newcastle United 6.70
Tottenham Hotspur 6.69
Manchester City 6.67
Stoke City 6.45
Manchester United 6.41
Aston Villa 6.34
Chelsea 5.96
West Ham 5.89
Everton 5.71
Liverpool 5.41
Crystal Palace 4.79
National Average 6.44

You are way to slow , being from the valleys that's par for the course .

It's been condemned all over social media and on here.

Now we've all got idiots supporting every club , hey maybe we will beat one of our fans for wearing the wrong colour scarf .

All the best in your continued in fighting .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 12:33 - Jan 22 with 5730 viewsGB11

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 12:00 - Jan 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

You are way to slow , being from the valleys that's par for the course .

It's been condemned all over social media and on here.

Now we've all got idiots supporting every club , hey maybe we will beat one of our fans for wearing the wrong colour scarf .

All the best in your continued in fighting .

Nice one.

Lets compare degrees and also bank accounts to see who has to best out look in terms of that area of life. Then lets compare the opportunities for people in the valleys compared to that epicentre of knowledge and industry, Swansea.

On the in fighting, there really is barely any apart from as you say, a few idiots. So there we are.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2015 12:35]
Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 12:46 - Jan 22 with 5645 viewsJBT95

"Away days Premier League Rating"

CCFC ain't in it no more though. Probably highest rated cause most teams beat you at your place.

Disgusting attack though. Hope the people are caught and banned for life.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2015 12:48]
Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 12:47 - Jan 22 with 5635 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 12:33 - Jan 22 by GB11

Nice one.

Lets compare degrees and also bank accounts to see who has to best out look in terms of that area of life. Then lets compare the opportunities for people in the valleys compared to that epicentre of knowledge and industry, Swansea.

On the in fighting, there really is barely any apart from as you say, a few idiots. So there we are.

I am typing this from my villa in Majorca having bought it cash after selling my business for a 7 figure sum & all that with just 7 GCSE . Not a degree in sight !!
Now you are most welcome to join me in my box down the liberty at our next game where you will be very safe and you can wear any colour scarf you wish .

Of course I could just be making this all up , as it has nothing to do with who I am , where I live & those poor Chelsea fans who got beat up .

All the very best you Cardiff C unt .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 12:57 - Jan 22 with 5563 viewsNeathJack

Not any more.

Cardiff City 8.05
Swansea City 7.40
Hull City 7.34
Southampton 7.25
Arsenal 7.11
Fulham 7.08
Norwich City 6.89
Sunderland 6.87
Newcastle United 6.70
Tottenham Hotspur 6.69
Manchester City 6.67
Stoke City 6.45
Manchester United 6.41
Aston Villa 6.34
Chelsea 5.96
West Ham 5.89
Everton 5.71
Liverpool 5.41
Crystal Palace 4.79
National Average 6.44

Errrrrr

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=122279
Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 13:01 - Jan 22 with 5542 viewsC_jack

You wouldn't expect any club/set of fans to point score over such a thing

Apart from one ,of course

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 13:03 - Jan 22 with 5530 viewsQuakerJack

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 11:56 - Jan 22 by Pegojack

You missed that article a few weeks ago about your lot fighting amongst themselves, abusing each other and scaring kids to death on the recent away trip to Bournemouth, was it?

Come off it, matey, who are you trying to kid?

Init...

here you go son, some light reading for you:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/352864

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 13:07 - Jan 22 with 5506 viewsperchrockjack

Ive goty 6 gce s , 4 music certificates, Open UInivesiuty thoingsy and ONC.

I live in west Wirral so yous can all fook off

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 13:12 - Jan 22 with 5485 viewsQuakerJack

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 12:57 - Jan 22 by NeathJack

Errrrrr

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=122279

Uh oh.... looks like another Cardiff hypocrite has escaped....

There are scumbags in every society supporting every team in the country.... we're all physically disgusted by what happened to that poor boy.... but don't come on here with your holier than thou family club bullocks because given who you support, you really do not have any right whatsoever to do so.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 13:20 - Jan 22 with 5420 viewsClinton

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 12:33 - Jan 22 by GB11

Nice one.

RE: Lets compare degrees and also bank accounts to see who has to best out look in terms of that area of life.

Please don't tell us that an institution awarded you a degree level qualification with that standard of written English.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 15:15 - Jan 22 with 5222 viewsScoobyWho

Not any more.

Cardiff City 8.05
Swansea City 7.40
Hull City 7.34
Southampton 7.25
Arsenal 7.11
Fulham 7.08
Norwich City 6.89
Sunderland 6.87
Newcastle United 6.70
Tottenham Hotspur 6.69
Manchester City 6.67
Stoke City 6.45
Manchester United 6.41
Aston Villa 6.34
Chelsea 5.96
West Ham 5.89
Everton 5.71
Liverpool 5.41
Crystal Palace 4.79
National Average 6.44

I would think this rating is outdated, only premier league clubs need apply ....

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 15:26 - Jan 22 with 5184 viewsacejack3065

Its fantastically hypocritical to point the finger over acts of footballing violence on an internet forum that is run and maintained by a known football hooligan who sells books detailing his exploits.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=153610
Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 15:28 - Jan 22 with 5180 viewsBloodyhills

There is a thread, just look!

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 15:29 - Jan 22 with 5167 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sadly not an isolated incident there was one very drunk individual half way down Neath Road who had probably been in the PUB all afternoon. He was sticking his face into anybody was not wearing Swansea Colours asking if they were Chelsea fans and threatening to do them. I had to appologise to several Chelsea Fans who were on their way back to the Station. Not a policeman in site perhaps they need to post one outside the pub (Smith's Arms) next time.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 15:31 - Jan 22 with 5158 viewsBloodyhills

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 11:33 - Jan 22 by GB11

Open you eyes you dozy eejit, you didn't see it because you chose not to because it suites your agenda.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 17:10 - Jan 22 with 4985 viewstrampie

Was you around the football scene in the 70's and 80's BG11 ?, Cardiff were Premier League hooligans in those days, possibly numero uno in the country.

Wasn't id cards invented for Cardiff ?, they were usually towards the top of the pops for arrests for many seasons.

Cardiff was out to play as recently as 2010 and that was against Chelsea.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 19:30 - Jan 22 with 4740 viewsjack247

What a pathetic thread.

If you want to come on here and wind us up or point score, go ahead. But don't make out that genuine Swans fans tacitly condone this kind of thing, when there is a long thread universally condemning it.

Don't pretend you missed the thread, it"s not difficult to find. To use a situation like that as a stick to beat rival fans with is beneath contempt.
Why is there no thread on the chelsea fan? on 20:38 - Jan 22 with 4625 viewsgetcarter

Sad that pricks like Anus Abraham have to highlight incidents like this on his board just to get one over on us. GROW UP you sad loser. SCUM TWW
AT.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024