Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dirty Barstewards 18:43 - May 2 with 3295 viewsBaglanswan1992

What an absolutely disgraceful side Stoke are, Adam on Fab in the first minute then the number ten stamped on Dyer. When Wilson was sent off it was there first red of the season

I'm glad we beat them because I hate the place, the team, players and manager and even more so after today. How they are 10th I will never know because they are absolute garbage.

Jon-Jo was fantastic today I have to say, really has come on the last four months or so. Pleased for Jeff and his first goal. Only downside is that we will have to play emnnes for the rest of the season as we have no striker.

Come on the Jacks!!!
Dirty Barstewards on 18:47 - May 2 with 3264 viewsSweyns_Eye

Rubbish set of fans too. I've been in lifts with noisier people.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Dirty Barstewards on 18:47 - May 2 with 3253 viewsJackfath

Dirty Barstewards on 18:47 - May 2 by Sweyns_Eye

Rubbish set of fans too. I've been in lifts with noisier people.

Quiet fans = rubbish fans?

Why do they sing Delilah?
Mark Hughes is shrinking every season.
[Post edited 2 May 2015 18:48]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dirty Barstewards on 19:07 - May 2 with 3156 viewslonglostjack

Dirty Barstewards on 18:47 - May 2 by Jackfath

Quiet fans = rubbish fans?

Why do they sing Delilah?
Mark Hughes is shrinking every season.
[Post edited 2 May 2015 18:48]

Fair play though they lay on the double decker bus after the games there. That's about the only positive I can think of mind.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Dirty Barstewards on 19:17 - May 2 with 3100 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The ref let them get away with murder for most of the game, the elbow on FF didn't even get a Card let alone a Red.
I really thought we would be down about 5 first line players with serious injuries the way it was going.
Dirty Barstewards on 19:19 - May 2 with 3085 viewswaynekerr55

One day that fat c*nt Charlie Adam will get a taste of his own medicine

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Dirty Barstewards on 19:35 - May 2 with 3008 viewsbuilthjack

The ref should have booked two or three of the early on. Nasty tw@ts following through on tackles.
Hughes and his dirty tw@ts got what they deserved. Horrible team.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dirty Barstewards on 20:51 - May 2 with 2774 viewsSweyns_Eye

Didn't sing much nor seem to get behind their team. Oh and apparently we sing Delilah at the right tempo too.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Dirty Barstewards on 20:59 - May 2 with 2728 viewsKilkennyjack

Anti football - cheating b@stards

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Dirty Barstewards on 23:09 - May 2 with 2541 viewsmax936

Dirty Barstewards on 19:35 - May 2 by builthjack

The ref should have booked two or three of the early on. Nasty tw@ts following through on tackles.
Hughes and his dirty tw@ts got what they deserved. Horrible team.

Shawcross got away with murder today, how many times did he go through the back of our players, Hughes and that dickhead Bowen charging off their seats every decision that went against them, bunch of c@@ts, they'll never change its in their DNA.
[Post edited 2 May 2015 23:11]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Dirty Barstewards on 23:40 - May 2 with 2468 viewstomdickharry

Oh for Mr Ferre Bodde.
Dirty Barstewards on 03:08 - May 3 with 2325 viewsDavillin

Dirty players + Santa Claus Ref = typical Stoke mayhem.

Stoke players should be required to wear tutus.

[Post edited 3 May 2015 14:12]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Dirty Barstewards on 03:14 - May 3 with 2318 viewsJack123

So glad we beat these pub team kants today!

libera nos a malo

Dirty Barstewards on 08:25 - May 3 with 2190 viewsSkipTheJack

Quite hard to believe that before yesterday Stoke hadn't had any red cards this season! How many have we had - about 8?

It took umpteen fouls before the ref got his book out, and then Rangel commits what was almost our first foul of the day and the ref immediately evens up the card count!

That red card yesterday was well overdue!
Dirty Barstewards on 10:36 - May 3 with 2038 viewslibertine

watched they game again, the plotters

very bad ref which causes all sort of problems besides the bad decision

Stoke players are taught to push the boundaries and foul in certain areas of the field

the fact that the ref does not blow the whistle causes a problem where the players who are being fouled start making the decions for themselves which they ironically get booked for

when you see your little team mate getting stamped on by some fin giant and the ref does nothing then you tend to sort it out.
Dirty Barstewards on 10:51 - May 3 with 2014 viewsLeonisGod

Dirty Barstewards on 10:36 - May 3 by libertine

watched they game again, the plotters

very bad ref which causes all sort of problems besides the bad decision

Stoke players are taught to push the boundaries and foul in certain areas of the field

the fact that the ref does not blow the whistle causes a problem where the players who are being fouled start making the decions for themselves which they ironically get booked for

when you see your little team mate getting stamped on by some fin giant and the ref does nothing then you tend to sort it out.

Oh yes, they knew exactly what they were doing and how far to push it before the cards started coming out. Left their foot in at every opportunity. It was a clear game plan starting with that kant Adam in the first couple of minutes. A team in mark Hughes' own image for sure.
Dirty Barstewards on 10:57 - May 3 with 1991 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dirty Barstewards on 23:09 - May 2 by max936

Shawcross got away with murder today, how many times did he go through the back of our players, Hughes and that dickhead Bowen charging off their seats every decision that went against them, bunch of c@@ts, they'll never change its in their DNA.
[Post edited 2 May 2015 23:11]

Well chuffed we sent that miserable Gog bast*rd packing . Bowen can go and do one too

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024