Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done China! 22:25 - Jun 5 with 9061 viewsSwanzay

Great that the US has been breached, 'kettle black' springs to mind, long may it continue!

The US says it faces a "dedicated adversary" and an "ever evolving threat" to the nation's cyber security, after a major data breach.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33028158

The US is not some sort of idyllic ideal, as some politicians would have you believe!

Well done China! on 20:11 - Jun 8 with 1643 viewsmonmouth

Well done China! on 18:24 - Jun 8 by exiledclaseboy

There is a fair bit of irony in the U.S. president on the news just now complaining about Russia "violating the territorial integrity of other sovereign nations." With a straight face too. Impressive.

God's on his side though, so it's ok.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Well done China! on 21:04 - Jun 8 with 1601 viewscontroversial_jack

Well done China! on 15:44 - Jun 8 by perchrockjack

Stats eh.

Well, history tells us Russia and China didn't exactly keep records that well.

Russia enslaved half of our continent for 40 years, have a history of conquest that shames America s efforts.

As has been said to you, really you need to think wider, outside your red veil.

People went and go to America to start a new life in the way they didn't and don't I Russia apart form a few. Its only recently the country has opened its borders, China is still vicious when it needs to be.

Finally, you ll love this, without the Yanks, this country would have starved and talk to anyone who was involved in the Atlantic convoys . RUSSIANS WERENT OUR "ALLIES". They had their mind set in the same way as the NAZIS.

y

Russia wasn't our ally? The convoys were to supply Russia to keep them in the war.This happened before America entered the war.

The Us almost bankrupt the uk during ww2.They took almost our entire gold reserves, took most of our currency, bought many British businesses for a bargain price.

For every one US military death the Russians suffered 69.
Well done China! on 21:35 - Jun 8 with 1577 viewsHumpty

Well done China! on 18:24 - Jun 8 by exiledclaseboy

There is a fair bit of irony in the U.S. president on the news just now complaining about Russia "violating the territorial integrity of other sovereign nations." With a straight face too. Impressive.

Heh!

I used to like it when the US moaned about foreign interference in Iraq i.e. Iran.

A country from 3.5 thousand miles away invades and occupies a country and watches it all fall to shit. Then moans about foreign interference from the country next door.

Once again with a straight face.
Well done China! on 21:38 - Jun 8 with 1573 viewsHumpty

Well done China! on 19:39 - Jun 8 by perchrockjack

No foaming here just incredulity.

St Petersburg fla was chosen purely because of its namesake . Jesus come on.

Sorry but I've been to the east and trust me poles, Czechs, Slovaks,Hungarians, Romanians will explain how the yoke of Russian communism weighed heavy.

I've not even mentioned Russians abroad.

Is Pravda still on print

Heh!

A Brit moaning about how other countries citizens behave when on holiday abroad.

Do you watch the news much Perch?
Well done China! on 18:18 - Jun 9 with 1492 viewsFlashberryjack

Well done China! on 21:38 - Jun 8 by Humpty

Heh!

A Brit moaning about how other countries citizens behave when on holiday abroad.

Do you watch the news much Perch?

I've seen some truly awful British holiday makers abroad.
But without doubt the award for the most loutish, ignorant, drunken, greedy rude tw*ts has to go to the Russians.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Well done China! on 09:56 - Jun 10 with 1485 viewsperchrockjack

Hump.

Have been since Silvia peters was reading it.

Co.simple question. Are you saying Stalin entered the war purely to join the allies.
How about their treatment of German civilians as they approached Berlin .

Is mass rape acceptable.

Churchill distrusted thecrussians more than the Germans.
Utter murdering scum were the red army but we had to use them in the east and wouldn't have won without their assistance but to eulogise about them as angels compared with yanks is the stuff of madness

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Well done China! on 11:03 - Jun 10 with 1468 viewscontroversial_jack

Well done China! on 09:56 - Jun 10 by perchrockjack

Hump.

Co.simple question. Are you saying Stalin entered the war purely to join the allies.

Is mass rape acceptable.

Utter murdering scum were the red army but we had to use them in the east and wouldn't have won without their assistance but to eulogise about them as angels compared with yanks is the stuff of madness

Whatever the Russians did, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as the treatment the Germans gave to the Russian military prisoners and civilians

Of course rape is not acceptable, But US and British troops did it too - they mostly paid destitute German women for their favours.

Russia joined the war because Germany declared war on them just as Germany declared war on the US

If you are interested, America , rightly or wrongly committed Genocide against the Japanese people
Well done China! on 11:36 - Jun 10 with 1456 viewsDarran

Well done China! on 11:03 - Jun 10 by controversial_jack

Whatever the Russians did, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as the treatment the Germans gave to the Russian military prisoners and civilians

Of course rape is not acceptable, But US and British troops did it too - they mostly paid destitute German women for their favours.

Russia joined the war because Germany declared war on them just as Germany declared war on the US

If you are interested, America , rightly or wrongly committed Genocide against the Japanese people

So if all those countries did that why aren't you more vociferous to all of them and not just America Wolfie?
Weirdo.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Well done China! on 14:48 - Jun 10 with 1420 viewscontroversial_jack

Well done China! on 11:36 - Jun 10 by Darran

So if all those countries did that why aren't you more vociferous to all of them and not just America Wolfie?
Weirdo.

Because, America is still doing it.

Plank!
Well done China! on 15:18 - Jun 10 with 1406 viewsperchrockjack

Interestingly ,reading today of how Stalin treated his daughter Svetlana and how her nannies were selected ...by the kg be.

Stay out of USA cj but enjoy the day son, fair play you got me beat

Well done China! on 15:40 - Jun 10 with 1399 viewsDarran

Well done China! on 14:48 - Jun 10 by controversial_jack

Because, America is still doing it.

Plank!

Yeah and f*ck all goes on with China and Russia,seriously you and the OP are two of the dumbest f*ckers ever to post on here.

Well done China! on 15:52 - Jun 10 with 1393 viewsFlashberryjack

Well done China! on 15:40 - Jun 10 by Darran

Yeah and f*ck all goes on with China and Russia,seriously you and the OP are two of the dumbest f*ckers ever to post on here.

He only does it to live up to his name.....can't possibly believe any normal person would think that China & Russia are the good guy's.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Well done China! on 16:32 - Jun 10 with 1380 viewsDarran

Well done China! on 15:52 - Jun 10 by Flashberryjack

He only does it to live up to his name.....can't possibly believe any normal person would think that China & Russia are the good guy's.

Did you see the disgusting video the other day of the police breaking up the pool party in the States?

I don't mean the abhorrent way the police went about it I mean the actual video,imagine someone in China or Russia standing there with a mobile phone filming it,I doubt that someone would be needing their mobile phone anytime soon.

Seriously some stupid tw*ts on here.

Well done China! on 17:00 - Jun 10 with 1365 viewscontroversial_jack

Well done China! on 16:32 - Jun 10 by Darran

Did you see the disgusting video the other day of the police breaking up the pool party in the States?

I don't mean the abhorrent way the police went about it I mean the actual video,imagine someone in China or Russia standing there with a mobile phone filming it,I doubt that someone would be needing their mobile phone anytime soon.

Seriously some stupid tw*ts on here.

I didn't realise there was a ban on filming the police in Russia. Maybe all the videos on YouTube I have seen must be faked then
Well done China! on 17:03 - Jun 10 with 1361 viewscontroversial_jack

What country has Russia and china invaded lately, and don't say the Ukraine, because a certain country in NATO orchestrated and sponsored the recent coup of neo Nazis that overthrew a legitimate govt there
Well done China! on 18:44 - Jun 10 with 1333 viewsVetchitBack

Anti-Americanism.

The staple of the terminally unimaginative.

[Post edited 10 Jun 2015 18:45]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Well done China! on 18:46 - Jun 10 with 1324 viewscontroversial_jack

Well done China! on 18:44 - Jun 10 by VetchitBack

Anti-Americanism.

The staple of the terminally unimaginative.

[Post edited 10 Jun 2015 18:45]

What a very imaginative statement!
Well done China! on 03:36 - Jun 11 with 1280 viewsHumpty

Well done China! on 09:56 - Jun 10 by perchrockjack

Hump.

Is mass rape acceptable.

No Perch, I'm not saying that. They both held similar positions. Neither wanted to get involved in the war. but they both joined when Germany declared war against them.

So I don't have much gratitude for either of them but I do respect the fact that only one of them actually won the war. And that was Russia.

Their treatment of German women was horrendous. Absolutely abominable. But when I think of victims in that terrible war Germans are not in the front of the queue. Jews, Russians and Poles come a fair way before them. You can also add Dutch, Yugoslavian, Ukrainian and lot's of others.
Well done China! on 20:33 - Jun 11 with 1217 viewsDavillin

Well done China! on 03:36 - Jun 11 by Humpty

No Perch, I'm not saying that. They both held similar positions. Neither wanted to get involved in the war. but they both joined when Germany declared war against them.

So I don't have much gratitude for either of them but I do respect the fact that only one of them actually won the war. And that was Russia.

Their treatment of German women was horrendous. Absolutely abominable. But when I think of victims in that terrible war Germans are not in the front of the queue. Jews, Russians and Poles come a fair way before them. You can also add Dutch, Yugoslavian, Ukrainian and lot's of others.

Wow.

Your level of knowledge and understanding of World War II is simply amazing, as evidenced by your first two paragraphs.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Well done China! on 20:52 - Jun 11 with 1205 viewsperchrockjack

Hump.
Sorry but om not having America servicemen being impugned like that.

Red army war criminals

Atlantic convoys...you re not grateful.

Disgusting.

We really would have starved and also wouldn't have had enough weapons either.
Roosevelt went out of his way to help before pearl harbour inspire of an isolationist congress.
Stalin was ally of hitler, not Roosevelt.
I find your views and controversial unbelievable and it's clear leftie shytecon here has stained people s brain.
Finally , our contemporary culture is linked to USA not Russia fast.

Think

Well done China! on 21:07 - Jun 11 with 1199 viewsDavillin

Well done China! on 11:03 - Jun 10 by controversial_jack

Regarding your last sentence, what do you know about Manila and Nanking? And about Japanese atrocities in Korea?

What do you know about the United States' and Allies' diplomatic efforts to convince Japan to give up the war to avoid what eventually happened? And what were the realistic estimates of casualties to both Japan and the Allies if there had to be an invasion of the Islands? And how those estimates were based on what happened on Okinawa?

Define "genocide."

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Well done China! on 21:51 - Jun 11 with 1178 viewscontroversial_jack

Well done China! on 21:07 - Jun 11 by Davillin

Regarding your last sentence, what do you know about Manila and Nanking? And about Japanese atrocities in Korea?

What do you know about the United States' and Allies' diplomatic efforts to convince Japan to give up the war to avoid what eventually happened? And what were the realistic estimates of casualties to both Japan and the Allies if there had to be an invasion of the Islands? And how those estimates were based on what happened on Okinawa?

Define "genocide."

If you read my post, it said rightly or wrongly. Genocide, would be muss killings - there is no figure to define this. Dropping of the bomb, had little to do with saving American lives and more about compelling Japan to surrender to the Americans before the Russians got there

Japan had it's export markets closed to the American market by American protectionism, therefore had to seek alternative markets. The oil embargo, rightly or wrongly, gave Japan the impetus to eventually do what it did at Pearl Harbour and elsewhere
Well done China! on 22:23 - Jun 11 with 1169 viewsperchrockjack

Now Japan, joins soviet Russia in the annals of empires which were not as bad a America.

Japan butchered our fathers generation on Burma railway, paid no attention to Geneva convention and carried on after germany surrender.

Japan allowed these butchers to carry on in their name.

Thanks god for harry Truman who had the guts to end it all for our people.

Japan..Hiroshima, Nagasaki , effectively ended war for us all to be free.
Sadly this generation has had its head turned and I feel utterly ashamed American friends of ours are reading this unadulterated filth which simply shames us.

Day and fellow yanks.. Profound apologies , this is sickening stuff

Well done China! on 22:58 - Jun 11 with 1150 viewsSwanzay

Oh Daz, when ever your comprehension of the world around you gets to much, you turn to insults as your safety blanket, same nonsense, but hey I guess it make you feel good for a milli second...
Im glad you like my thread btw, although as usual I shall refrain from the petty insults! In general terms when someone tries to insult a fellow person they have already lost.

BTW do you have that image as a screen saver to remind you of me, you seem very obsessed with it, do you dream about it at night and me?
You do potentially realise that a Chinese company is behind part of this Swansea lagoon, dont you, as apparently they could not find a UK company to do it, can you please explain that one?
Well done China! on 08:56 - Jun 12 with 1101 viewsperchrockjack

swanzay.

Think darran I pointing out China and Russia aren't and never have been pre eminent in human rights.

You can travel where you want in USA, yo cant in China and until recently Russians werent allowed out of the country and shot kids for trying to escape from its chums countries.

THEY ESCAPED TO THE WEST for a reason which is why YOU appear dumb to him.
http://www.dailysoft.com/berlinwall/photographs/berlinwall-1963jo/berlinwall-196

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024