Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting.. 16:52 - Jun 16 with 8309 viewsderijack

Michu retweeted this

https://twitter.com/michuoviedo

[Post edited 16 Jun 2015 16:53]

Interesting.. on 09:35 - Jun 17 with 1675 viewsStarsky

Interesting.. on 17:22 - Jun 16 by icecoldjack

Can't see Monk wanting him back but hope im proved wrong , one side of the clique lost and one side became manager .

Michu is still the most passionate and best players i've ever seen at the Swans, 100% every game and total class when fit. I think most would love him back here playing some part of things once again.

Agree with wanting him back if fit etc.

With regards to him being passionate... His passion was a tad different to most players. just all about him.
Thinking about it, he's never shown passion for the club or the fans.

It's just the internet, init.

Interesting.. on 10:42 - Jun 17 with 1597 viewsdameedna

Interesting.. on 21:20 - Jun 16 by somersetsimon

"If other players are clever enough"

That's the key point. It did work well when Hernandez, Routledge and Dyer moved around intelligently. It didn't work well when players like Pozuelo kept trying to run into same areas. It also didn't work when Bony was playing because he didn't move around enough to create space for Michu.

I'd like to see Michu playing in our diamond formation as you need a bit more unexpected through the middle to break down defences.

I'd love to see him in a Swansea shirt just one more time...

Michu 's movement was his main attribute.
He is not coming back.
GM will have already have spoken with him and he is touting for a new club based on being the Premiership's best player once.
If he comes back it will be because he can't find a club and that will not be a good ending in my opinion as he will be a bench warmer and he will struggle with that.
Good luck Michu with your next move, not needed here any more is the reality.
Would prefer JDG back anyway.
Interesting.. on 10:55 - Jun 17 with 1583 viewsNeath_Jack

Interesting.. on 09:35 - Jun 17 by Starsky

Agree with wanting him back if fit etc.

With regards to him being passionate... His passion was a tad different to most players. just all about him.
Thinking about it, he's never shown passion for the club or the fans.

You mean he didn't kiss the badge? Or go around Darrans for biscuits? Or is there another way a player should show passion for us?

I couldn't give a toss about players showing fans passion, as long as they do the business on the pitch. Same goes for Bafe, there are still some posters on here that are dying for him to be released because of what he said in the French media. Grown up men mind.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Interesting.. on 13:27 - Jun 17 with 1454 viewsDarran

Interesting.. on 10:55 - Jun 17 by Neath_Jack

You mean he didn't kiss the badge? Or go around Darrans for biscuits? Or is there another way a player should show passion for us?

I couldn't give a toss about players showing fans passion, as long as they do the business on the pitch. Same goes for Bafe, there are still some posters on here that are dying for him to be released because of what he said in the French media. Grown up men mind.

He did,they all do its part of the contract.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Interesting.. on 14:08 - Jun 17 with 1417 viewsMarryGonk

Why would Michu not want to come back? I can't see him being happy with warming the bench but if he's happy being an impact player then that's an asset we should not pass up.

One of the best players to ever wear the shirt, IMO.

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Interesting.. on 14:33 - Jun 17 with 1384 viewsjunior_jack

Considering his current value and the level that we are at, I think he is definitely worth another go (initially as an impact player). At least until Christmas.
Interesting.. on 14:47 - Jun 17 with 1370 viewsDull1Thomas

If he's fit he's be a huge plus in any attacking role in almost any Premier League team.
His second season was really blighted by injury yet he still scored 6 goals 1:4 games.
If that's failure how do people describe Gylfi's 7 from 32 or 1:4.5 or Routs 1:9?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Interesting.. on 14:57 - Jun 17 with 1357 viewsStarsky

Interesting.. on 10:55 - Jun 17 by Neath_Jack

What I'm saying, my excitable learned friend is, that he was a strange one with his passion.
When scoring, He'd kick the boards in anger or cup his ear in response to some other team taking the piss out of him the year before...
He'd be the first the tunnel before the second half and He'd be the first down the tunnel after full time.
He was somewhat a passionate recluse, from the other players even.

It's an observation NJ, not a moan.

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024