Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
dads 09:00 - Jun 21 with 3020 viewsossie_jacks

where you off for lunch today? we trying the beaufort mumbles[any good].did the white rose on mothers day was ok but not great.
dads on 09:15 - Jun 21 with 2993 viewsItchySphincter

My garden, meat from Aldi or Lidl. I wouldn't fancy the White Rose for a family meal.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

dads on 09:17 - Jun 21 with 2988 viewsscottishjack

I'll be err... working all day at the White Rose!

Beaufort is getting really good comments since the new folk took over...
dads on 09:22 - Jun 21 with 2977 viewsmonmouth

Did it last week instead. King Arthur at Reynoldston. Very good.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:33 - Jun 21 with 2950 viewsossie_jacks

dads on 09:15 - Jun 21 by ItchySphincter

My garden, meat from Aldi or Lidl. I wouldn't fancy the White Rose for a family meal.

home cooking the best
[Post edited 21 Jun 2015 9:34]
dads on 09:33 - Jun 21 with 2948 viewsCooperman

I flew to Tokyo yesterday so celebrated with the kids on Friday with a good Chinese, bottle of wine, and chocolates. They did stash a card in my suitcase though which I found earlier.

Enjoy the day dads!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

dads on 09:36 - Jun 21 with 2938 viewsossie_jacks

dads on 09:17 - Jun 21 by scottishjack

cracking pint in there m8 I will be in later for a few lol
dads on 09:57 - Jun 21 with 2905 viewsFlashberryjack

Sitting by the pool sipping a clod beer "Mythos" then savouring the delights of Greek cuisine under a couple of palm trees on the beautiful island of Zante.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

dads on 10:10 - Jun 21 with 2888 viewsNogginthenog

Rose Indienne for Sunday buffet
Login to get fewer ads

dads on 10:22 - Jun 21 with 2855 viewsbuilthjack

dads on 09:57 - Jun 21 by Flashberryjack

Sitting by the pool sipping a clod beer "Mythos" then savouring the delights of Greek cuisine under a couple of palm trees on the beautiful island of Zante.

Jealous!!!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

dads on 10:28 - Jun 21 with 2843 viewsraynor94

dads on 09:57 - Jun 21 by Flashberryjack

How's it going there, 4 more weeks till I arrive there can't wait

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

dads on 10:53 - Jun 21 with 2788 viewsDarran

dads on 09:33 - Jun 21 by Cooperman

I flew to Tokyo yesterday so celebrated with the kids on Friday with a good Chinese, bottle of wine, and chocolates. They did stash a card in my suitcase though which I found earlier.

Enjoy the day dads!

What's it like out there mate I'd love to go there one day.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

dads on 11:15 - Jun 21 with 2754 viewsBanosswan

I'm going white water rafting with a hangover.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

dads on 11:17 - Jun 21 with 2743 viewsRancid

Is it true they're not accepting credit cards anywhere in Greece at the moment and only cash?
dads on 12:16 - Jun 21 with 2680 viewsjack247

dads on 09:17 - Jun 21 by scottishjack

I love the Rose! Beer garden in the summer evenings has an awesome vibe about it. Wouldn't go there for a special lunch though, it's more the type of food you have when you are on a dayer or watching sport.

Didn't know the Beaufort had reopened and were doing food. Will have to give that a go
dads on 12:21 - Jun 21 with 2672 viewsraynor94

dads on 11:17 - Jun 21 by Rancid

Is it true they're not accepting credit cards anywhere in Greece at the moment and only cash?

Cash is king but you can use cards, d day tomorrow but I think the Greeks will blink first, and it will carry on being business as usual

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

dads on 13:03 - Jun 21 with 2615 viewsCooperman

dads on 10:53 - Jun 21 by Darran

What's it like out there mate I'd love to go there one day.

I'm up to about 30 odd visits so maybe I don't get as excited about the place as I once did. I don't think Tokyo offers as much as the other major Asian cities such as Hong Kong, Bangkok, Singapore, etc. However Japan offers more as a country.

Comments ref Tokyo:
- The famous shrines and temples are worth seeing (Asakusa being one of the more famous).
- Roppongi Hills is catering for foreigners with its restaurant and night life scene, but it can be pricey.
- The Sky Tree is the place to be for high level city views.
- Shinjuku is the equivalent of Leicester Square.
- I find the food is excellent however chicken's knee caps and duck gizzards are not to everyone's taste. Anything alcoholic is generally expensive although the exchange rate is heading in the right direction which means a pint this week is only £5.70 ish.
- The climate changes dramatically and avoid late May / early June at all costs as it may well rain from the time you arrive to the time you leave. Summers are red hot with very high humidity. Late April or late September is about perfect.

Alternatively if you are thinking of a bit of a Japanese tour then there's much more to see such as Osaka, Nagasaki, Mount Fujii, and perhaps my favourite which is Yokohama. All every accessible via the Bullet Train and local train network if you're prepared to travel a bit.

What's the attraction for you Darran?

dads on 13:39 - Jun 21 with 2576 viewsRancid

dads on 12:21 - Jun 21 by raynor94

Cash is king but you can use cards, d day tomorrow but I think the Greeks will blink first, and it will carry on being business as usual

Ah right.I heard it on the news before work Friday that only the most expensive and established hotels and shops would accept any cards.Sounds like a right mess out there but everyone seems to be heading there this year.I love the Greek islands myself.
dads on 13:54 - Jun 21 with 2553 viewsDarran

dads on 13:03 - Jun 21 by Cooperman

I'm up to about 30 odd visits so maybe I don't get as excited about the place as I once did. I don't think Tokyo offers as much as the other major Asian cities such as Hong Kong, Bangkok, Singapore, etc. However Japan offers more as a country.

Comments ref Tokyo:
- The famous shrines and temples are worth seeing (Asakusa being one of the more famous).
- Roppongi Hills is catering for foreigners with its restaurant and night life scene, but it can be pricey.
- The Sky Tree is the place to be for high level city views.
- Shinjuku is the equivalent of Leicester Square.
- I find the food is excellent however chicken's knee caps and duck gizzards are not to everyone's taste. Anything alcoholic is generally expensive although the exchange rate is heading in the right direction which means a pint this week is only £5.70 ish.
- The climate changes dramatically and avoid late May / early June at all costs as it may well rain from the time you arrive to the time you leave. Summers are red hot with very high humidity. Late April or late September is about perfect.

Alternatively if you are thinking of a bit of a Japanese tour then there's much more to see such as Osaka, Nagasaki, Mount Fujii, and perhaps my favourite which is Yokohama. All every accessible via the Bullet Train and local train network if you're prepared to travel a bit.

What's the attraction for you Darran?

Well the main draw in the beginning was Cheap Trick,they're huge there,we were going to go in 2008 to see them but Amy was bridesmaid in a wedding at the same time.
They've played the Budokan several times we were going to plan a trip around that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

dads on 16:48 - Jun 21 with 2405 viewsossie_jacks

dads on 12:16 - Jun 21 by jack247

I love the Rose! Beer garden in the summer evenings has an awesome vibe about it. Wouldn't go there for a special lunch though, it's more the type of food you have when you are on a dayer or watching sport.

Didn't know the Beaufort had reopened and were doing food. Will have to give that a go

dinner was superb m8 however we hadn't booked so long wait if your gonna go book in advance.
dads on 19:34 - Jun 21 with 2283 viewsWxmJax

dads on 13:54 - Jun 21 by Darran

Well the main draw in the beginning was Cheap Trick,they're huge there,we were going to go in 2008 to see them but Amy was bridesmaid in a wedding at the same time.
They've played the Budokan several times we were going to plan a trip around that.

The only reason they're huge over there is because the locals are so small 😉

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

dads on 05:02 - Jun 22 with 2095 viewsCooperman

dads on 13:54 - Jun 21 by Darran

Ok, if you take it further and have any questions about getting there, getting around there, or just in general then drop me a PM.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024