Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri 17:20 - Jul 13 with 3861 viewseddie71

Did not see that one coming.
Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 17:31 - Jul 13 with 3838 viewsairedale

Kin ell. Didn't they used to call him Mr Fiddler?
Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 17:48 - Jul 13 with 3804 viewssnork44

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 17:31 - Jul 13 by airedale

Kin ell. Didn't they used to call him Mr Fiddler?

He was known the 'Tinkerman' at Chelski.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 17:53 - Jul 13 with 3789 viewsItchySphincter

Wow, good for them. Things have gone a bit wonky for him in recent years but I definitely think they'll be easily safe with him in charge.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 18:24 - Jul 13 with 3724 viewspencoedjack

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 17:53 - Jul 13 by ItchySphincter

Wow, good for them. Things have gone a bit wonky for him in recent years but I definitely think they'll be easily safe with him in charge.

You know he got sacked from his last job after Greece went on a awful run leaving them bottom of their qualifying group including losing to the Faroes.

I wouldn't be happy if we had appointed him.
Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 18:32 - Jul 13 with 3691 viewsItchySphincter

We're not appointing him.

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 18:38 - Jul 13 with 3669 viewspencoedjack

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 18:32 - Jul 13 by ItchySphincter

We're not appointing him.

No shit Sherlock !
Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 18:47 - Jul 13 with 3646 viewsPozuelosSideys

I think that score that went on Hull to go down last year will be going on Leicester this year.

Ranieri is garbage. A half-arsed old school sort with no real interest in the game anymore. The only reason they stayed up last season was because Pearson got them motivated enough to wring out every inch of their limited squads talent.

Ranieri wont be able to do that.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 22:14 - Jul 13 with 3396 viewsScoobyWho

Guaranteed relegation now. Fcking hate them.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 22:00 - Dec 19 with 3009 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Bump.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 22:02 - Dec 19 with 2993 viewsNeath_Jack

Oh f*ck.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 22:02 - Dec 19 with 2980 viewsItchySphincter

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 22:00 - Dec 19 by Joe_bradshaw

Bump.

Thank you Joe.

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 22:06 - Dec 19 with 2951 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Xmas last year they were bottom of the league .

Incredible stuff .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 22:14 - Dec 19 with 2924 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 18:47 - Jul 13 by PozuelosSideys

I think that score that went on Hull to go down last year will be going on Leicester this year.

Ranieri is garbage. A half-arsed old school sort with no real interest in the game anymore. The only reason they stayed up last season was because Pearson got them motivated enough to wring out every inch of their limited squads talent.

Ranieri wont be able to do that.

Mmnnnnnn

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 22:27 - Dec 19 with 2884 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Poor, poor Leicester.

Oh, wait...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 22:37 - Dec 19 with 2856 viewsItchySphincter

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 22:27 - Dec 19 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Poor, poor Leicester.

Oh, wait...

Paulo Sousa's sh!t!

Oh wait..

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 22:42 - Dec 19 with 2834 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fair play. I always knew Itchy was a sage.

Poll: Tory leader

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 04:49 - Dec 20 with 2684 viewsPozuelosSideys

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 22:14 - Dec 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Mmnnnnnn

i was waiting for somebody to bump this.

If ever proof was needed that i dont know sh1t, this is it

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 07:54 - Dec 20 with 2615 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 04:49 - Dec 20 by PozuelosSideys

i was waiting for somebody to bump this.

If ever proof was needed that i dont know sh1t, this is it

Dont be so hard on yourself. Nostradamus couldn't have predicted this one ................................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 10:15 - Dec 20 with 2533 viewsbuilthjack

Hell of an appointment fair play

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 10:22 - Dec 20 with 2523 viewsraynor94

This is a quality bump, well found

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri on 10:30 - Dec 20 with 2502 viewsWxmJax

I think Itchy apart, most thought they'd struggle this season, even Leicester's fans. Will Mahrez and Vardy be there next season though ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024