Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away Ticket Prices 10:27 - Sep 7 with 6011 viewsTrundle10

Just logged onto buy tickets for Villa away. They are priced at £41 each. Thought the club were subsidising? How do you take advantage of this offer?
[Post edited 7 Sep 2015 10:34]
Away Ticket Prices on 10:43 - Sep 7 with 3574 viewsScoobyWho

If they are on general sale now you have missed the chance.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Away Ticket Prices on 10:49 - Sep 7 with 3559 viewsTrundle10

Away Ticket Prices on 10:43 - Sep 7 by ScoobyWho

If they are on general sale now you have missed the chance.

fair enough, thought over a month before game would be ample. another gimmick by the club then.
Away Ticket Prices on 10:54 - Sep 7 with 3546 viewsScoobyWho

The £22 offer comes with a few caveats.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Away Ticket Prices on 11:01 - Sep 7 with 3532 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Same here as well, a group of us missed the £22 offer and have decided not to go now. Since when have we sold tickets over 10 weeks in advance of the fixture?

Away Ticket Prices on 11:14 - Sep 7 with 3498 viewsTrundle10

Away Ticket Prices on 11:01 - Sep 7 by Jack_y_Jwc

Same here as well, a group of us missed the £22 offer and have decided not to go now. Since when have we sold tickets over 10 weeks in advance of the fixture?

I agree, massive gimmick.
Away Ticket Prices on 12:09 - Sep 7 with 3449 viewsDewi1jack

Away Ticket Prices on 11:01 - Sep 7 by Jack_y_Jwc

I'm guessing since they decided to do the "true to £22" (provided you book your ticket/ travel/ hotel etc nearly 3 months in advance!!)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Away Ticket Prices on 12:17 - Sep 7 with 3432 viewsTrundle10

Away Ticket Prices on 12:09 - Sep 7 by Dewi1jack

I'm guessing since they decided to do the "true to £22" (provided you book your ticket/ travel/ hotel etc nearly 3 months in advance!!)

Innit! not many can afford the luxury of that.
Away Ticket Prices on 12:54 - Sep 7 with 3375 viewsCliffTop

It's only while available to JA members, it's not that far in advance, the club can't win with people. They went to general sale 1st September for Villa, there 8 weeks in advance, I don't think that's too bad personally.
Login to get fewer ads

Away Ticket Prices on 13:12 - Sep 7 with 3328 viewsTrundle10

Away Ticket Prices on 12:54 - Sep 7 by CliffTop

It's only while available to JA members, it's not that far in advance, the club can't win with people. They went to general sale 1st September for Villa, there 8 weeks in advance, I don't think that's too bad personally.

Depends on your financial circs. Not so good if you cannot commit money that far ahead tho. Which defeats the object
Away Ticket Prices on 13:13 - Sep 7 with 3321 viewsDarran

Away Ticket Prices on 13:12 - Sep 7 by Trundle10

Depends on your financial circs. Not so good if you cannot commit money that far ahead tho. Which defeats the object

Why don't you join the JA scheme?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Away Ticket Prices on 13:19 - Sep 7 with 3302 viewsCliffTop

Away Ticket Prices on 13:12 - Sep 7 by Trundle10

Don't see it like that, I looked at the fixtures and said - I want to do Villa away, therefore had money ready for when those tickets became available. it's not rocket science, if people can't honestly get £22 for a ticket ready 8 weeks before I game, surely they should question if it is correct to go to an away match as they must be in a pretty tough place financially.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2015 14:28]
Away Ticket Prices on 14:03 - Sep 7 with 3246 viewsChief

Away Ticket Prices on 10:49 - Sep 7 by Trundle10

fair enough, thought over a month before game would be ample. another gimmick by the club then.

right, so the club are not only hugely subsidising away tickets so that some are now less than half the price, but they also advertised the dates that the ticket prices would increase from £22 very clearly and even probably sent out an email spelling the situation out for you.

theres no helping some people.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Away Ticket Prices on 14:10 - Sep 7 with 3230 viewsJohnw102

Got mine on the true to £22 deal, better deal than free pork pie or program. Thanks Swansea FC YJBs

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Away Ticket Prices on 14:13 - Sep 7 with 3225 viewsJack_y_Jwc

I'm normally very organised when it comes to booking things, but I completely missed this one somehow, so only got myself to blame. Lesson learnt.

It does make getting Bournemouth tickets all the more interesting, if either side are still in the FA Cup they'll only have a month to sort out the ticket details.

Away Ticket Prices on 14:36 - Sep 7 with 3183 viewsTrundle10

Away Ticket Prices on 13:13 - Sep 7 by Darran

Why don't you join the JA scheme?

I have been a member for years. On top of my season ticket.
Away Ticket Prices on 14:43 - Sep 7 with 3166 viewsTrundle10

Away Ticket Prices on 14:03 - Sep 7 by Chief

right, so the club are not only hugely subsidising away tickets so that some are now less than half the price, but they also advertised the dates that the ticket prices would increase from £22 very clearly and even probably sent out an email spelling the situation out for you.

theres no helping some people.

Without full going into my personal circs on an internet forum. Sometimes it is not possible to know whether you or members of your party are able to go 8 weeks in advance. If you are a jack army member plus season ticket holder then i do not see why you cannot buy them at the discounted price up untill the last minute. Of course, if they sell out then it is tough luck.

In reply to a previous numbskull comment about not going away if you cannot find £22 the i guess you haven't got a family you can times that by 4 for openers. Plus the associated travel cost. So yes. Budgeting is a reality for some.
Away Ticket Prices on 14:56 - Sep 7 with 3148 viewsfbreath

Has the club ever said why the £22 offer is only a limited time for JA season ticket holders.
Surely some people may not be able to plan 5 or 6 weeks in advance if they can go or not.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Away Ticket Prices on 15:10 - Sep 7 with 3114 viewspencoedjack

Away Ticket Prices on 13:19 - Sep 7 by CliffTop

Don't see it like that, I looked at the fixtures and said - I want to do Villa away, therefore had money ready for when those tickets became available. it's not rocket science, if people can't honestly get £22 for a ticket ready 8 weeks before I game, surely they should question if it is correct to go to an away match as they must be in a pretty tough place financially.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2015 14:28]

Spot on

Some people moan for the sake of moaning
Away Ticket Prices on 15:20 - Sep 7 with 3102 viewsChief

Away Ticket Prices on 14:43 - Sep 7 by Trundle10

Without full going into my personal circs on an internet forum. Sometimes it is not possible to know whether you or members of your party are able to go 8 weeks in advance. If you are a jack army member plus season ticket holder then i do not see why you cannot buy them at the discounted price up untill the last minute. Of course, if they sell out then it is tough luck.

In reply to a previous numbskull comment about not going away if you cannot find £22 the i guess you haven't got a family you can times that by 4 for openers. Plus the associated travel cost. So yes. Budgeting is a reality for some.

if you so constrained by budgets be more organised and buy the tickets when they come out. if you cant be bothered to do that, stop moaning and pay full whack.

or dont go (which sounds like a wise move given your budget problems)

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Away Ticket Prices on 15:27 - Sep 7 with 3084 viewsTrundle10

Away Ticket Prices on 15:10 - Sep 7 by pencoedjack

Spot on

Some people moan for the sake of moaning

Some people have families and need to pay for 4 tickets and the associated cost involved too.
Away Ticket Prices on 15:28 - Sep 7 with 3081 viewsCliffTop

Away Ticket Prices on 14:43 - Sep 7 by Trundle10

I wouldn't describe myself as a numbskull as you put it... my point being, if you need to budget as you put it, surely buying four tickets at the £22 (guessing two kids would actually be cheaper) in one month, then arranging travel another time would be better for you, that is exactly what budgeting is, you get a better deal the further ahead you book.

Also I would say 95% games have people on here looking for tickets if for what ever reason you ended being unable to afford the day.

Stop blaming the club for your inability to plan ahead.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2015 15:28]
Away Ticket Prices on 15:41 - Sep 7 with 3053 viewsTrundle10

Away Ticket Prices on 15:28 - Sep 7 by CliffTop

I wouldn't describe myself as a numbskull as you put it... my point being, if you need to budget as you put it, surely buying four tickets at the £22 (guessing two kids would actually be cheaper) in one month, then arranging travel another time would be better for you, that is exactly what budgeting is, you get a better deal the further ahead you book.

Also I would say 95% games have people on here looking for tickets if for what ever reason you ended being unable to afford the day.

Stop blaming the club for your inability to plan ahead.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2015 15:28]

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-pledge-ca

Hardly blaming the club. Just pointing out that it is a gimmick. Read the above and explain where it said you had to book 8 weeks in advance. Ok it is a newspaper article but it is how it has been peddled out on lots of different media outlets.
Also shift patterns come into it. Sometimes its just not possible to know and as good as a deal it is, i do not see why there needed to be a time limit on ot providing you meet the criteria.

My fault for not reading the small print tho. Or fully reading the deluge of emails off the club
[Post edited 7 Sep 2015 16:04]
Away Ticket Prices on 18:28 - Sep 7 with 2921 viewskopperburgjack

It is a bit of a joke you only get 2 weeks to get it at £22 6+ weeks before the game! Always a twist

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Away Ticket Prices on 18:57 - Sep 7 with 2893 viewsOldjack

Away Ticket Prices on 12:54 - Sep 7 by CliffTop

aye but if you don't buy in the allotted time which isn't very long i may add ,that's it it's, the full whack ,which seems ridiculous to me and many other JA members

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Away Ticket Prices on 19:34 - Sep 7 with 2840 viewsdgt73

Away Ticket Prices on 15:27 - Sep 7 by Trundle10

Some people have families and need to pay for 4 tickets and the associated cost involved too.

FFS

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024