Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school 19:33 - Sep 9 with 27753 viewsGowerjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-34198019

As a former pupil of Penlan School I have to say this would never have happened in my day....

Although Mr Mainwaring the biology teacher did spend a lot of time "in private" with the lab assistant...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 19:36 - Sep 9 with 14895 viewsexiledclaseboy

Mainwaring was my form teacher for the five years I was there. F*cking mentalist.

Poll: Tory leader

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 19:41 - Sep 9 with 14883 viewsGowerjack

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 19:36 - Sep 9 by exiledclaseboy

Mainwaring was my form teacher for the five years I was there. F*cking mentalist.

Ginger hair orange & brown checked jacket smoked like a chimney.

A proper teacher one of the good ones,we eventually moved to Penllergaer and he lived just round the corner from us.

And he had a proper lab full of pickeled dead things!

Plastic since 1974

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 19:44 - Sep 9 with 14862 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 19:41 - Sep 9 by Gowerjack

Ginger hair orange & brown checked jacket smoked like a chimney.

A proper teacher one of the good ones,we eventually moved to Penllergaer and he lived just round the corner from us.

And he had a proper lab full of pickeled dead things!

That's the fella. Although he wasn't averse to whacking teenage boys on the arse with a slipper once in a while. But he wasn't as sadistic as many of the Penlan teachers in the '80s.

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 19:49 - Sep 9 with 14836 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 19:44 - Sep 9 by exiledclaseboy

That's the fella. Although he wasn't averse to whacking teenage boys on the arse with a slipper once in a while. But he wasn't as sadistic as many of the Penlan teachers in the '80s.

A huge percentage of teachers were mentalists in the 1980s.

We had one who would throw a board duster across the classroom at someone's head if they spoke or laughed.
Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 19:51 - Sep 9 with 14826 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 19:49 - Sep 9 by londonlisa2001

We had one who would throw a board duster across the classroom at someone's head if they spoke or laughed.

That was a daily occurrence in Penlan mun. We sometimes threw it back.

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 19:57 - Sep 9 with 14801 viewsGowerjack

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 19:51 - Sep 9 by exiledclaseboy

I remember throwing the German teachers slipper out of the window before he arrived at class then wound him up until he broke reached for the non existant slipper amid mass hilarity.

Mind you we always stood up when the Headteacher entered the room!

Plastic since 1974

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 19:58 - Sep 9 with 14792 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 19:51 - Sep 9 by exiledclaseboy

Yes, but I went to Olchfa mun

One boy in school with me got caned as far as I could work out every single day that he was in school - I think he is now a surgeon !
Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 19:59 - Sep 9 with 14782 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 19:57 - Sep 9 by Gowerjack

I remember throwing the German teachers slipper out of the window before he arrived at class then wound him up until he broke reached for the non existant slipper amid mass hilarity.

Mind you we always stood up when the Headteacher entered the room!

German teacher. Daymond? Or something similar?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 20:05 - Sep 9 with 14754 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 19:59 - Sep 9 by exiledclaseboy

Our German teacher was known as Frau Cow :-)

To be fair, she was a lovely woman, and I saw her a few years ago with Alan Titchmarsh on a programme as she has a very important historical garden which is opened to the public every year. Poor woman.
Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 20:06 - Sep 9 with 14751 viewsGowerjack

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 19:59 - Sep 9 by exiledclaseboy

Third floor in about the middle

Tall fella moustache

Plastic since 1974

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 20:11 - Sep 9 with 14733 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 20:06 - Sep 9 by Gowerjack

Third floor in about the middle

Tall fella moustache

Could be the same one. What years were you there?

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 21:12 - Sep 9 with 14607 viewsLord_Bony

The country is crying out for good teachers..as long as no pupils were involved then a severe reprimand would have sufficed.

It costs a lot of money to train new teachers...this is too harsh.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 21:33 - Sep 9 with 14561 viewsmonmouth

Daymond taught me german. Dark hair, tache, nice bloke, when he wasnt holding his slipper. Our form teacher was Old ma Harris the french teacher who used to come into class, shout 'dictee' and sit on the desk flashing her 90 year old legs - or that's what it looked like to us anyway at 11....and at any other hour for that matter If you're still alive and reading this Carole...sorry!

Grunter (or sometimes Toad) used to throw a bunsen burner at you if annoyed. Sigh...if you're still alive and reading this Irfon...sorry.

And finally, Rastus the maths bloke, who knew slightly less about maths than his wooden board T Square, his instrument of choice in belting someones arse. If you're still alive (unlikely as you were perfectly spherical) Rastus - that was your real name, no? - and reading this....f**k you and your T Square.

When I went back to see them as a grown up, four of the nicest people you could meet.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 23:14 - Sep 9 with 14412 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 19:58 - Sep 9 by londonlisa2001

One boy in school with me got caned as far as I could work out every single day that he was in school - I think he is now a surgeon !

Who?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 23:18 - Sep 9 with 14398 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 19:49 - Sep 9 by londonlisa2001

I had that teacher too. Or his twin. Maniac.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 23:30 - Sep 9 with 14372 viewsVinnie

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 23:18 - Sep 9 by builthjack

I had that teacher too. Or his twin. Maniac.

You all should have teachers in the bloody seventies then.I had one at Bishop Vaughan,Green his name was,a true bar stewards bar steward.I worship the ground the tw** went to.
Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 00:23 - Sep 10 with 14323 viewsMuteswan

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 20:11 - Sep 9 by exiledclaseboy

Could be the same one. What years were you there?

It would appear that a lot of us went to the Penlan finishing school for young gentlemen.😀 I attended from 1964 until 1969, enjoyed the sport and gym lessons with Tom Davies the gym teacher . Played football ,cricket ,basketball , table tennis ,rugby( 1st year) and athletics for the school but only an average player of all . I seem to remember that a bus load of guys from school went to the cup game at Leeds in 1970 ( I think) ,anyone go on that trip?
[Post edited 10 Sep 2015 0:32]
Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 01:06 - Sep 10 with 14292 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 19:58 - Sep 9 by londonlisa2001

What years were you there Lisa, I was there 77 - 82, few nasty bits of work teaching there in that period.
Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 08:58 - Sep 10 with 14126 viewsPegojack

I went to Glanafan Comp in Port Talbot, 1967 to 74, we had a physics teacher there, been racking my brains this morning to remember his name but it won't come. Short, balding bloke with glasses, and a complete psychopath.

What he got away with back in those days he would be imprisoned for now. He used to lurk behind pupils as they sat at the lab benches, come up silently behind the girls and fondle them Jimmy Saville style in the most disgraceful manner. As for the boys, he would sneak up behind them, grab their sideburns (which were copious in those days), twizzle them around and then pull them up suddenly in violent manner, causing you to leap six feet in the air.

I assume he's now standing in front of a huge fire, being pitchforked up the arse by demons.
Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 09:06 - Sep 10 with 14111 viewsWitneyjack

Mr Mugford too, he paced up and down the room teaching by rote. If you talked in his lesson he would throw the board duster at your head. it was very effective, you could hear a pin drop when he stopped speaking.
Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 09:32 - Sep 10 with 14087 viewsItchySphincter

Nothing unusual about that in my school. Physical assault was par for the course.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 09:36 - Sep 10 with 14082 viewswaveydavey

And then there was Mr Mills' back room ..............................................
Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 09:38 - Sep 10 with 14079 viewstreboethjack

I was taught by both of these, he was quite well though of and was well respected, clearly not any more... Having said that, the school did start going downhill slightly when he took over from former head David Williams. Now he was a proper headmaster!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 09:46 - Sep 10 with 14063 viewsScoobyWho

The student who put it on line would be on my list if I were them.
What comes around etc.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swansea teachers struck off for having sex in school on 09:57 - Sep 10 with 14041 viewsdickythorpe

Didn't Bishop Gore have a headmaster called Robin Hood? And when announced he had died everyone laughed as it was April Fools Day?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024