Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wanted - Cardboard Packaging Boxes 08:53 - Jan 20 with 1371 viewssquarebear

Anyone know a good place to pick up a couple of dozen or so big cardboard boxes? They don't have to be heavy duty or 'owt. Just something to stuff clothes and other belongings in while we have some building work done.

Wanted - Cardboard Packaging Boxes on 09:51 - Jan 20 with 1345 viewsllanedeyrnjack

Hi squarebear,

Have you tried the big self storage units that are springing up everywhere?
I lived in cardiff & used the safestore unit on newport road to store all my household goods when i was in between houses. I know that they sold packaging but not sure if they are reasonably priced.

Roses are red, Violets are Blue, Some Rhymes do but this one don't

Wanted - Cardboard Packaging Boxes on 09:52 - Jan 20 with 1344 viewsdickythorpe

Try supermarkets, pubs/restaurants, wholesalers/warehouses - most will have a Goods Inwards were boxes will be in abundance
Wanted - Cardboard Packaging Boxes on 12:42 - Jan 20 with 1280 viewsDewi1jack

My responsible adult brings large boxes home from the hospital.
Maybe having a word with goods in there?
Those Vacuum storage bags you can buy in various shops are brilliant for long term storage of quilts etc

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Wanted - Cardboard Packaging Boxes on 12:53 - Jan 20 with 1263 viewsfbreath

Wind St

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Wanted - Cardboard Packaging Boxes on 13:57 - Jan 20 with 1225 viewsEdmundo

Asda/Tesco Llansamlet, go in about 9pm when they're re stocking, dozens of boxes. They'll keep them for you if u ask nice!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Wanted - Cardboard Packaging Boxes on 14:10 - Jan 20 with 1216 viewsJackSwanTV

When you need them by? Get hundred every month with the magazines in. The cardboard is a bugger to dispose of

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Wanted - Cardboard Packaging Boxes on 15:10 - Jan 20 with 1190 viewssquarebear

Cheers all.

I was looking to get hold of them by Friday/Saturday. Ideally they'd be bigger than magazine size (I'm not only a beggar, I am a fussy beggar) perhaps 2 feet by 1 foot by 1 foot.

Someone here at work reckons they can get me a load by next week but too late, sadly.
Wanted - Cardboard Packaging Boxes on 16:38 - Jan 20 with 1163 viewsJackUlation

Wanted - Cardboard Packaging Boxes on 15:10 - Jan 20 by squarebear

Cheers all.

I was looking to get hold of them by Friday/Saturday. Ideally they'd be bigger than magazine size (I'm not only a beggar, I am a fussy beggar) perhaps 2 feet by 1 foot by 1 foot.

Someone here at work reckons they can get me a load by next week but too late, sadly.

Theres a bloke who sleeps outside Marks and spencer
he has loads, ask him nicely
Login to get fewer ads

Wanted - Cardboard Packaging Boxes on 16:43 - Jan 20 with 1152 viewsWarwickHunt

Wanted - Cardboard Packaging Boxes on 14:10 - Jan 20 by JackSwanTV

When you need them by? Get hundred every month with the magazines in. The cardboard is a bugger to dispose of

Must be easier than your shite mag though...
Wanted - Cardboard Packaging Boxes on 16:50 - Jan 20 with 1137 viewsDarran

Wanted - Cardboard Packaging Boxes on 16:43 - Jan 20 by WarwickHunt

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wanted - Cardboard Packaging Boxes on 17:16 - Jan 20 with 1119 viewsbuilthjack

Wanted - Cardboard Packaging Boxes on 15:10 - Jan 20 by squarebear

Cheers all.

Go to Tesco either early in the morning or about 8 at night. They will have loads free.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wanted - Cardboard Packaging Boxes on 18:10 - Jan 20 with 1100 viewsJackSwanTV

Wanted - Cardboard Packaging Boxes on 16:43 - Jan 20 by WarwickHunt

Dont suppose you read my rules to being a football forum legend in last issue? You are the master my friend!!! Complete :)

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Wanted - Cardboard Packaging Boxes on 19:00 - Jan 20 with 1067 viewspikeypaul

wrong thread
[Post edited 20 Jan 2016 20:47]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024