Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 17:54 - Feb 16 with 1054 viewslittlejackman

[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 22:31]
can you vote for my daughter Emma jones & John. who propose on saturday's game on 18:40 - Feb 16 with 997 viewscimlajack

Done
can you vote for my daughter Emma jones & John. who propose on saturday's game on 18:46 - Feb 16 with 982 viewsWxmJax

As you've never appeared to have posted on here before I'm going to say no, it doesn't seem fair on the other couples. Saying that, I wish them all the best.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

can you vote for my daughter Emma jones & John. who propose on saturday's game on 18:48 - Feb 16 with 969 viewsJoe_bradshaw

can you vote for my daughter Emma jones & John. who propose on saturday's game on 18:46 - Feb 16 by WxmJax

As you've never appeared to have posted on here before I'm going to say no, it doesn't seem fair on the other couples. Saying that, I wish them all the best.

There's nothing to stop the others canvassing for votes in any way they can. Gets my vote for initiative.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

can you vote for my daughter Emma jones & John. who propose on saturday's game on 19:09 - Feb 16 with 939 viewsdickythorpe

John is a big man.
can you vote for my daughter Emma jones & John. who propose on saturday's game on 20:24 - Feb 16 with 894 viewsjackportis

How cheesy. Whatever next.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

can you vote for my daughter Emma jones & John. who propose on saturday's game on 21:04 - Feb 16 with 849 viewsdickythorpe

Is Oldwalls any good?
No subject on 00:18 - Feb 17 with 738 viewsLoyal

WTF is going on.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

No subject on 00:21 - Feb 17 with 734 viewsDarran

No subject on 00:18 - Feb 17 by Loyal

WTF is going on.

It's you it is they're afraid of being dragged into your sex ring so they're deleting posts before they get sussed out and bummed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

No subject on 08:22 - Feb 17 with 644 viewsbuilthjack

No subject on 00:18 - Feb 17 by Loyal

WTF is going on.

Keep up

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

No subject on 08:28 - Feb 17 with 632 viewsLoyal

No subject on 00:21 - Feb 17 by Darran

It's you it is they're afraid of being dragged into your sex ring so they're deleting posts before they get sussed out and bummed.

Nobody gets bummed here alive.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

No subject on 08:29 - Feb 17 with 628 viewsLoyal

That bint who proposed on Saturday looked like she was about to get binned, he didn't look that happy about it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024