Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paloschi! 19:19 - Mar 5 with 6204 viewsshandyjack

Is he all that? I've yet too see anything in him besides he runs around a lot with little to show for it. Early days I know but hoping he's just going through a settling period and adjusting too the league,but I'm yet to be impressed in his ability as a lone striker

Poll: Expectation for the season

Paloschi! on 19:22 - Mar 5 with 3592 viewsDr_Winston

A lone striker struggling with little support and almost no service.

Individuals change but the root cause of the problem remains.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Paloschi! on 19:24 - Mar 5 with 3559 viewsskippyjack

Played well against West Brom and Spurs.. struggled at home.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Paloschi! on 19:24 - Mar 5 with 3555 viewsJackanapes

Thicker than a bowl of ReadyBreak.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Paloschi! on 19:26 - Mar 5 with 3524 viewsshandyjack

Paloschi! on 19:22 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

I'm hoping that's what it is but I'm just yet too see anything in him that suggests with service hell do much. Again it's very early days and he might have done better with Barrow on second half

Paloschi! on 19:28 - Mar 5 with 3504 viewsGriffting

He's not all that, no. But that's why he didn't cost 20 mil.
He's not a target man lone striker either. All the highlights i saw from his chievo days he played in a two up front. Better work rate than gomis and can finish, got some neat touches and a clever pass. Makes some nice runs as well. Doesn't waste a lot of the ball but at the moment can seem to get himself on the ball enough in games. Another I feel we will misuse. Seems to be a bit tentative right now but is expected in a new club. Takes some players a full season to bed in.
Paloschi! on 19:30 - Mar 5 with 3479 viewsshandyjack

Paloschi! on 19:28 - Mar 5 by Griffting

He's not all that, no. But that's why he didn't cost 20 mil.
He's not a target man lone striker either. All the highlights i saw from his chievo days he played in a two up front. Better work rate than gomis and can finish, got some neat touches and a clever pass. Makes some nice runs as well. Doesn't waste a lot of the ball but at the moment can seem to get himself on the ball enough in games. Another I feel we will misuse. Seems to be a bit tentative right now but is expected in a new club. Takes some players a full season to bed in.

I think he'd work much better in a two also, I think his lack of ability to hold the ball up or win aerial battles puts us on the back foot straight away.

Paloschi! on 19:30 - Mar 5 with 3473 viewsperchrockjack

Hardly had time to judge.
He took a smart goal at arse which I thought would have meant him lasting the whole game today. He can finish but give him some support. Barrow would have done so today. Disagreed about him coming off

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Paloschi! on 19:36 - Mar 5 with 3412 viewsexiledclaseboy

Paloschi! on 19:30 - Mar 5 by perchrockjack

Hardly had time to judge.
He took a smart goal at arse which I thought would have meant him lasting the whole game today. He can finish but give him some support. Barrow would have done so today. Disagreed about him coming off

He didn't play at Arsenal. You're definitely losing interest. Among other things.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Paloschi! on 19:46 - Mar 5 with 3337 viewsDarran

Paloschi! on 19:36 - Mar 5 by exiledclaseboy

He didn't play at Arsenal. You're definitely losing interest. Among other things.

Hideous isn't he?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Paloschi! on 19:47 - Mar 5 with 3330 viewsGriffting

Paloschi! on 19:30 - Mar 5 by shandyjack

I think he'd work much better in a two also, I think his lack of ability to hold the ball up or win aerial battles puts us on the back foot straight away.

Undoubtedly has worked better in a two. Away from home he's had his best games in the diamond, up front with either Ayew or routs. Not his game to hold up play. He'd feed off a bony type striker so well in my opinion. Problem is though, we can't really play 2 up top and wingers and siggy in the CAM role. Someone would have to be sacrificed and lately it's either been the wingers or playing paloschi up top on his own and asking him to get on with it.
Paloschi! on 19:54 - Mar 5 with 3280 viewsDavillin

Paloschi! on 19:24 - Mar 5 by Jackanapes

Thicker than a bowl of ReadyBreak.

Sorry for the unintended down arrow. And I don't know how to remove it. I might not, after I read your reply to the question below.

To whom did you refer in your post? Paloschi or the previous poster?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Paloschi! on 20:03 - Mar 5 with 3224 viewsjackedup

OP is seriously underestimating him. He is valuable not only because he can finish a good chance, but because he can create space and set up goals for others. He seems to link up well with Sigurdsson, and he should could easily have scored about three goals by now and had a few more assists as well. Remember that Lloris had some very good saves on plays were he could have either scored or had an assist. If he had better service, he could be much more effective. They need to do more through balls instead of always trying to loop it over the top, which isn't best suited to his abilities.
Paloschi! on 20:04 - Mar 5 with 3214 viewsJackanapes

Paloschi! on 19:54 - Mar 5 by Davillin

Sorry for the unintended down arrow. And I don't know how to remove it. I might not, after I read your reply to the question below.

To whom did you refer in your post? Paloschi or the previous poster?

I have no evidence on which to judge Paloschi's intelligence so by the process of elimination....

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Paloschi! on 20:10 - Mar 5 with 3156 viewsElward

We could have Messi as striker and he wouldnt score. Doesnt matter who our striker is the problem is his service.
Paloschi! on 20:41 - Mar 5 with 3022 viewsFlashberryjack

Paloschi! on 20:10 - Mar 5 by Elward

We could have Messi as striker and he wouldnt score. Doesnt matter who our striker is the problem is his service.

So you don't think Gomis was better than Polaschi?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Paloschi! on 20:49 - Mar 5 with 2952 viewswaynekerr55

Shows just how well Wilf did for us.

Then again he was classed as sh*t, wasn't he...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Paloschi! on 20:53 - Mar 5 with 2931 viewsDr_Winston

Paloschi! on 20:49 - Mar 5 by waynekerr55

Shows just how well Wilf did for us.

Then again he was classed as sh*t, wasn't he...

We have never adjusted to Wilf not being there.

A striker capable of holding onto the ball for that extra 2/3 seconds can cover up for a tremendous lack of pace in the rest of the side. Even now we still play a formation that would suit him to a T but almost nobody else.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Paloschi! on 20:55 - Mar 5 with 2918 viewsSE1_Jack

So typical of some of our fans to rush to completely write off players a handful of games in
Paloschi! on 21:04 - Mar 5 with 2879 viewsshandyjack

Paloschi! on 20:55 - Mar 5 by SE1_Jack

So typical of some of our fans to rush to completely write off players a handful of games in

Not written him off at all, just think he'll be a slow burner and our system hasn't suited him

Paloschi! on 21:05 - Mar 5 with 2864 viewsPozuelosSideys

Reminds me a lot of the way Borini plays

Hes never going to thrive in a system that creates next to nothing at the moment. He will thrive, however, in a side which gets to the byline and pulls everything back - much like Laudrups side did in his first season in charge.

Again, it points to everything everyone has been saying - play 2 pacy wingers and instruct them to play like wingers. Oh, and keep the ball on the floor ffs, it aint rocket science.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Paloschi! on 21:08 - Mar 5 with 2844 viewssherpajacob

Let's be honest not one single player looked decent in the first half.

Many seem to be struggling with the wind.

Paloschi seemed to be battling for balls in the air, and very little was played into his feet.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Paloschi! on 21:17 - Mar 5 with 2771 viewsstidjack

He didn't deserve to get taken off IMO. Watched him closely during the first half and he was making plenty of runs into the channel. Not once did anyone try to play him in or even look at him. Zero service.

Give him chances and he will score.

Anyway great 3 points even though the game was dire. Motm - Fer

yeah well you know that's just like your opinion man.

Paloschi! on 21:39 - Mar 5 with 2681 viewsskippyjack

Which is our fullbacks are poop.. and we lack width to open up teams, especially at home, where teams set up to 'dig in'.. the current system in use, is only viable away from home.. as Dr W would put it.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Paloschi! on 21:46 - Mar 5 with 2645 viewslonglostjack

Paloschi will come good. He's got the killer instinct and finds space. I like him.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Paloschi! on 23:09 - Mar 5 with 2475 viewsexiledclaseboy

He was almost invisible today mind.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024