Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans 18:00 - Jun 14 with 29260 viewsLandore_Jack

[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 11:39]

#backtojack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 19:27 - Jun 14 with 3747 viewsraynor94

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 19:19 - Jun 14 by Oldjack

those french coppers are bloody useless ,they can see what's about to happen yet do nothing until it's too late, o hang on they did tear gas the innocent the other day

Quite agree, the Russians are getting away with murder, surely they should be rounded up now they have arrived in Lille

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 19:32 - Jun 14 with 3718 viewsDr_Winston

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 19:26 - Jun 14 by trampie

You pressed the red button yet again then didn't you Dr Winston ?

If somebody has a different opinion to you, you should not ban people because you don't like what they write.

Look butt, if you want our friends the other side of Offa's Dyke to win, no problem, if somebody does not want our friends the other side of Offa's Dyke to win then that should be their choice, its sport, its tribal.

Think Cardiff and Swansea, lots on here want Cardiff City to lose, that's acceptable to you ?, but wanting England to lose is not ?
Cardiff in the Prem competing with the Swans [but not beating or finishing above] many would say that would be good for Welsh football but lots on here would not want that.
Do you ban people for wanting the Bluebirds to lose ?, some people would want England to lose if they were playing little Green men from Mars, that is just the way sport is, tribal, people tend to be desperate to beat their nearest and dearest.

Nobody has banned you tramps.

And you know as well as everyone else does that you'd gleefully see Wales fans team up with Russians to fight English but are backtracking like f*ck to get away from it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 19:42 - Jun 14 with 3629 viewstrampie

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 19:32 - Jun 14 by Dr_Winston

Nobody has banned you tramps.

And you know as well as everyone else does that you'd gleefully see Wales fans team up with Russians to fight English but are backtracking like f*ck to get away from it.

I think I was banned yet again for a short period of time just after posting [logged out on its own and being unable to log back in for what 15 mins or so] , I thought here we go again, banned again for yet again absolutely Porthcawl.

I started a thread [yesterday I think] saying I hope there will be no trouble in Lille/Lens, I don't want anybody teaming up with anybody to fight anybody, so you have got that wrong Dr Winston.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 19:42 - Jun 14 with 3630 viewsBoundy

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 18:10 - Jun 14 by trampie

Sport is tribal, in an international sporting sense true Welsh would not support the English, lots of hardcore Welsh would subscribe to being an ABE [anyone but England].

Those particular fans would support the Russians over England any day of the week on the sporting field.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 19:47]

Is that a quote from one of Lenin's speeches

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 19:46 - Jun 14 with 3592 viewsSweyns_Eye

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 19:42 - Jun 14 by trampie

I think I was banned yet again for a short period of time just after posting [logged out on its own and being unable to log back in for what 15 mins or so] , I thought here we go again, banned again for yet again absolutely Porthcawl.

I started a thread [yesterday I think] saying I hope there will be no trouble in Lille/Lens, I don't want anybody teaming up with anybody to fight anybody, so you have got that wrong Dr Winston.

Not so much Porthcawl, but I think you've gone absolutely Bala in this thread.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 19:59 - Jun 14 with 3485 viewswaynekerr55

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 18:58 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

It was said by some that Trampie's head just exploded with confusion.

I like the way that you got two digs into your single post 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 20:06]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:06 - Jun 14 with 3426 viewsItchySphincter

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 18:10 - Jun 14 by trampie

Sport is tribal, in an international sporting sense true Welsh would not support the English, lots of hardcore Welsh would subscribe to being an ABE [anyone but England].

Those particular fans would support the Russians over England any day of the week on the sporting field.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 19:47]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:07 - Jun 14 with 3423 viewsItchySphincter

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 19:01 - Jun 14 by londonlisa2001

Any Welsh person that genuinely supports the Russians against the English has never encountered them en masse. We've loads of them in London and it is difficult to think of a more unpleasant race of people.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 19:02]

Criminals.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:09 - Jun 14 with 3397 viewswaynekerr55

Any Welsh person that genuinely supports the Russians against the English has never encountered them en masse. We've loads of them in London and it is difficult to think of a more unpleasant race of people.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:10 - Jun 14 with 3385 viewsSwaneeRiver

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:07 - Jun 14 by ItchySphincter

Criminals.

Encountered many of them on holidays and TBH they make the Germans look sweet as anyone you could wish to meet.
They should be banned now and for a long time.
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:10 - Jun 14 with 3385 viewsFlashberryjack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:07 - Jun 14 by ItchySphincter

Criminals.

And never let them loose at the buffet table.......right greedy bas turds they are as well.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:12 - Jun 14 with 3366 viewsSwaneeRiver

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:10 - Jun 14 by Flashberryjack

And never let them loose at the buffet table.......right greedy bas turds they are as well.

They push everyone out of the way at the buffets - women, children, disabled - anyone is fair game.
Horrible people
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:20 - Jun 14 with 3308 viewsblaenaugwentjack

This must be the most stupidest thing some of the welsh fans could have done teaming up with those idiotic morons from over the border, if we qualify for the next world cup we ll be tarred with the same brush as the english . Stay out of it.
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:22 - Jun 14 with 3300 viewsGravy

As a Londoner and soneone who has worked for a Russian firm, I concur Lisa, arrogant, disrespectful, monied, classless and with a huge chip on their shoulder...

Trampie must be on a wind up or Cefn Coed is calling...

The only way Welsh and English fans are going to get through the next 48 hours is by sticking together...
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:26 - Jun 14 with 3270 viewsLandore_Jack

Welsh fans will be on their own in Toulouse. Not good.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 20:27]

#backtojack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:28 - Jun 14 with 2666 viewsGravy

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:20 - Jun 14 by blaenaugwentjack

This must be the most stupidest thing some of the welsh fans could have done teaming up with those idiotic morons from over the border, if we qualify for the next world cup we ll be tarred with the same brush as the english . Stay out of it.

With respect mate, Soeaking as someone who has been going to football for over 40 years sometimes it is impossible to stay out of it especially against animals like these...
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:31 - Jun 14 with 2634 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:28 - Jun 14 by Gravy

With respect mate, Soeaking as someone who has been going to football for over 40 years sometimes it is impossible to stay out of it especially against animals like these...

With respect mate so have i been going to football for 30 odd years, get away from is simples.
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:33 - Jun 14 with 2621 viewsPrivate_Partz

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:26 - Jun 14 by Landore_Jack

And here lies the problem. The French organisation and the French police have been p!ss poor. The decent fans are on their own against this lot until the keystone kops arrive too late hiding behind their riot shields and firing water cannon and tear gas thereby injuring innocent supporters as well.
Having said that the Russions could be gone by the time Toulouse arrives......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:33 - Jun 14 with 2621 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:26 - Jun 14 by Landore_Jack

And so will i , not looking good for me as im travelling to toulouse on my own.
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:38 - Jun 14 with 2594 viewstrampie

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:20 - Jun 14 by blaenaugwentjack

Yip.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:41 - Jun 14 with 2557 viewsLandore_Jack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:33 - Jun 14 by blaenaugwentjack

Stay safe mate.

#backtojack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:41 - Jun 14 with 2545 viewsScoobyDoo

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 19:26 - Jun 14 by trampie

You pressed the red button yet again then didn't you Dr Winston ?

If somebody has a different opinion to you, you should not ban people because you don't like what they write.

Look butt, if you want our friends the other side of Offa's Dyke to win, no problem, if somebody does not want our friends the other side of Offa's Dyke to win then that should be their choice, its sport, its tribal.

Think Cardiff and Swansea, lots on here want Cardiff City to lose, that's acceptable to you ?, but wanting England to lose is not ?
Cardiff in the Prem competing with the Swans [but not beating or finishing above] many would say that would be good for Welsh football but lots on here would not want that.
Do you ban people for wanting the Bluebirds to lose ?, some people would want England to lose if they were playing little Green men from Mars, that is just the way sport is, tribal, people tend to be desperate to beat their nearest and dearest.

This is not about sport mate, it's about staying safe. Don't forget we haven't played the Russians yet, there won't be many English down there, we'll be left to our own devices, hopefully they'll be kicked out by then.
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:43 - Jun 14 with 2521 viewsJackfath

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:12 - Jun 14 by SwaneeRiver

They push everyone out of the way at the buffets - women, children, disabled - anyone is fair game.
Horrible people

We should train up an elite eating squad and rush them at the next opportunity. That'll leanr the ruskyphucks.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:44 - Jun 14 with 2509 viewsFlashberryjack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:38 - Jun 14 by trampie

Yip.

Trampie's got a friend....bless

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:45 - Jun 14 with 2498 viewstrampie

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:33 - Jun 14 by blaenaugwentjack

You will be fine, I'm sure you will enjoy, there will be thousands of Welsh down there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024