Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread 23:42 - Jun 28 with 30302 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Jun 2016 16:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:55 - Jul 1 with 2291 viewsmonmouth

The tears are running down my face here. Fu*king hell. F*CKING HELL. I'm 57 mun. Ridiculous.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2016 21:55]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:56 - Jul 1 with 2274 viewsdailew

What a performance. Especially after going behind.

Ref did OK in the end. Could have given a pen.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:56 - Jul 1 with 2266 viewslidojack

Zero words. I am beyond proud of those players, those fans and that backroom team
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:57 - Jul 1 with 2257 viewsJohnw102

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:56 - Jul 1 by dailew

What a performance. Especially after going behind.

Ref did OK in the end. Could have given a pen.

Could have given 2

Wales v Iceland final?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:58 - Jul 1 with 2235 viewsskippyjack

Anyone else feel like they're in a trapped cocoon of disbelief?.. this is LSD stuff

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:00 - Jul 1 with 2209 viewsbonymine

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:56 - Jul 1 by lidojack

Zero words. I am beyond proud of those players, those fans and that backroom team

I simply cannot put into words what has just happened over the past 2 hours.

Incredible result, performance, in total disbelief, amazing 😳😳😳😳

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:01 - Jul 1 with 2204 viewsepaul

I am just lost for words,wo just kin wow, what a performance what a team

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:02 - Jul 1 with 2188 viewsJajess

Congrats from me here in Denmark. Not only going through but winning 4 out of 5. Great to watch.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2016 22:05]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:04 - Jul 1 with 2153 viewslondonlisa2001

This is insane.

All the English people around me are going almost as mad as me.

No words, just tears.

Will remember this forever.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:06 - Jul 1 with 2130 viewsPhaedrus

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:10 - Jul 1 with 2093 viewsOldjack

unfukingbelievable

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:12 - Jul 1 with 2056 viewsjackjackjackjack

Brilliant stuff.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:14 - Jul 1 with 2025 viewsLord_Bony

Stunning performance.

The best Welsh team ever.

I'm even starting to think we can go on and win this FFs...!!!,

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:19 - Jul 1 with 1934 viewsmonmouth

We will be by far the biggest underdog since Greece in the last 4 (unless Iceland do a miracle). So cool head. We're still the rank outsiders, but as Saunders said, sometimes your name is on it.....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:20 - Jul 1 with 1920 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:04 - Jul 1 by londonlisa2001

This is insane.

All the English people around me are going almost as mad as me.

No words, just tears.

Will remember this forever.

They must be just so glad they have a team to support in the semi-finals of a major tournament.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:20 - Jul 1 with 1917 viewsmax936

Here we go lads and lasses enjoy

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:20 - Jul 1 with 1909 viewsjackrabbit

Am I dreaming? Did we just beat the star-studded second-best team in the whole wide world by 2 clear goals? What a result! What a team! 3 goals of real quality - and to be fair, Belgium's wasn't bad either. Absolutely outstanding performance and result. Congratulations to Chris and every one of those heroic players. Great night.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:21 - Jul 1 with 1898 viewsOldjack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:14 - Jul 1 by Lord_Bony

Stunning performance.

The best Welsh team ever.

I'm even starting to think we can go on and win this FFs...!!!,

i can see us beating Portugal ,but alas the final may well be a bridge to far ,unless it's Iceland ,we can dream

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:23 - Jul 1 with 1870 viewstomdickharry

Great performance, well deserved win.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:25 - Jul 1 with 1816 viewsmorningstar

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:55 - Jul 1 by monmouth

The tears are running down my face here. Fu*king hell. F*CKING HELL. I'm 57 mun. Ridiculous.

I haven't felt so emotional since the play off final Monny!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:26 - Jul 1 with 1814 viewsexiledclaseboy

The greatest night in Welsh sporting history. Bar none. Incredible achievement.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:26 - Jul 1 with 1807 viewsmax936

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:55 - Jul 1 by monmouth

And me mush unbelievable stuff, I thought when we went 1 down so early I thought we were onto a 3 niller, but the spirit in that Welsh Squad is suberp absolutely suberp.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:27 - Jul 1 with 1801 viewsdailew

Gonna watch the hightlights on ITV.

Then ITV+1.

Is there an ITV+2?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:29 - Jul 1 with 1779 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

That was a performance orchestrated by the gods, and it seems they have big plans for us.

Just insane. All 3 of our goals were magic in their own way. Such spirit and desire from everyone.

Proud.As.F*ck

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:31 - Jul 1 with 1761 viewsMuteswan

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:21 - Jul 1 by Oldjack

i can see us beating Portugal ,but alas the final may well be a bridge to far ,unless it's Iceland ,we can dream

We have beaten the 2nd ranked team in the world only Argentina are ranked higher we should fear no-one. Believe,together stronger!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024