Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread 23:42 - Jun 28 with 29963 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Jun 2016 16:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 18:55 - Jul 1 with 1838 viewsHighjack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 11:13 - Jul 1 by marchamjack

Today...is...dragging...

Been in France for the other games (except Russia) and missing it today hugely (daughter's Prom tonight so various commitments for that otherwise would be out there now...Prom...fckn Americans...already messing about with my football team...)

She can walk there mun.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 19:03 - Jul 1 with 1818 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 18:31 - Jul 1 by phact0rri

me to... but I'm in the US so I always work on weekday matches.

Talksport/Radio Wales will probably both have it.

Since you're in the US, you should be able to access watchespn.com.

That's what I'm doing.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 19:04 - Jul 1 with 1814 viewsdailew

Hennessey
Chester,Williams,Davies,Gunter,Taylor
Allen,Ledley,Ramsey,Bale
Robson-Kanu

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 19:22 - Jul 1 with 1770 viewslifelong

Feeling quite relaxed about this game.... 2-1 to us.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 19:32 - Jul 1 with 1740 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 19:22 - Jul 1 by lifelong

Feeling quite relaxed about this game.... 2-1 to us.

I'm also quite relaxed about it, mainly because I don't expect us to win. Then again, I almost never do

2-1 to someone

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 19:46 - Jul 1 with 1727 viewsmorningstar

Who is Robson-Canoe?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 19:59 - Jul 1 with 1707 viewsSwansNZ

Fantastic rendition of the national anthem.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:08 - Jul 1 with 1665 viewsepaul

Phew!!! what defending

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:11 - Jul 1 with 1652 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Great ball from Neil wasted.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:15 - Jul 1 with 1627 viewsepaul

Ah Bollux!!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:15 - Jul 1 with 1622 viewsBLAZE

Joe with two shockers so far, second lead to the goal
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:16 - Jul 1 with 1600 viewsphact0rri

Goodness too much space... Honestly a dice roll for that.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:18 - Jul 1 with 1572 viewsraynor94

Need to hang in Belgium looking superb

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:19 - Jul 1 with 1561 viewsBLAZE

This linesman is a c*nt
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:20 - Jul 1 with 1549 viewsJohnw102

Ref not giving us anything!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:20 - Jul 1 with 1546 viewsSwansNZ

Belgium don't need help, but the ref is giving it to them anyway.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:21 - Jul 1 with 1537 viewsskippyjack

Is Juncker paying the officials off?..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:23 - Jul 1 with 1524 viewsphact0rri

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:21 - Jul 1 by skippyjack

Is Juncker paying the officials off?..

it does sound ridiculous. every foul is worth a yellow? lame.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:26 - Jul 1 with 1501 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:23 - Jul 1 by phact0rri

it does sound ridiculous. every foul is worth a yellow? lame.

We'll be lucky to end with 11 with this ref.b

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:26 - Jul 1 with 1500 viewsskippyjack

Enquiry on this ref?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:27 - Jul 1 with 1494 viewsphact0rri

This is ridiculous...

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:28 - Jul 1 with 1471 viewsJohnw102

NT 3 lets seeing him playing like that next season.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:31 - Jul 1 with 1431 viewsdailew

50p head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:31 - Jul 1 with 1428 viewsSwansNZ

Ash!!!!!!!!!!!

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:32 - Jul 1 with 1422 viewsairedale

F#ck me, off Arfur's bonce!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024