Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WAGS & SEALS 17:16 - Jul 23 with 3709 views1983

Are these folks still active?

WAGS & SEALS on 11:32 - Jul 24 with 614 viewsPegojack

WAGS & SEALS on 11:17 - Jul 24 by jackonicko

I was a founding member of the Reading And Putney Indelendent Swansea Travelling Supporters. We didn't usually use the acronym, though.

I'm not surprised, as the word 'indelendent' can be very offensive.
WAGS & SEALS on 11:43 - Jul 24 with 605 viewsBrynmill_Jack

WAGS & SEALS on 18:41 - Jul 23 by exiledclaseboy

Was??

Pelican's ultras. Pop and crisps taken to uncomfortable extremes

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

WAGS & SEALS on 11:52 - Jul 24 with 593 viewsLoyal

WAGS & SEALS on 20:04 - Jul 23 by epaul

Jeremy is still up this way was with him at the LWC watching one of Wales games during the Euro's.
Know Nigel since about then, we picked him up a few times at Newport when he lived there back in the early 90's,

That Peterborough game was epic, took a mate to it it was his first ever footie match!

Must be the same Jeremy Harding who used to oppose supporters digging out Hamer, McClure and Lewis ? . He used to write letters in fanzines of the time opposing anything that saved our club. Was on inter net sites as well, Gary Martins especially, He was a majority uneducated voice if the truth be known, it was only after a few fans at the time educated the majority that voices like Hardings became a joke, Can't be two in Hertfordshire ? And a copper too, What a great judge of character 😂
Thank Fck nobody listened to him.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

WAGS & SEALS on 12:18 - Jul 24 with 566 viewsexiledclaseboy

WAGS & SEALS on 11:17 - Jul 24 by jackonicko

I was a founding member of the Reading And Putney Indelendent Swansea Travelling Supporters. We didn't usually use the acronym, though.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024