Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's Highlights 20:18 - Jul 23 with 2593 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Today's Highlights on 20:33 - Jul 23 with 2529 viewsoldcob

Thanks Daz.
Today's Highlights on 20:37 - Jul 23 with 2505 viewsJackfath

Thanks for putting up the youtube video. Surely its the sort of thing a mod should be putting up and not just "keeping you lot in order"?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Today's Highlights on 21:04 - Jul 23 with 2402 viewsDarran

Today's Highlights on 20:37 - Jul 23 by Jackfath

Thanks for putting up the youtube video. Surely its the sort of thing a mod should be putting up and not just "keeping you lot in order"?

I concur but Bonys looking up 9/11 bollox videos.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Today's Highlights on 21:23 - Jul 23 with 2323 viewsmonmouth

Hmmm.....wingers coming off their wings through the middle. Very Laudrupian. Me likey.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Today's Highlights on 21:38 - Jul 23 with 2276 viewsyescomeon

Mcburnie like short shorts.

Looked impressive in that first half, as much as you can make out from highlights. Play looked stylish.

Upthecity!

Today's Highlights on 21:52 - Jul 23 with 2208 viewsJango

Today's Highlights on 21:23 - Jul 23 by monmouth

Hmmm.....wingers coming off their wings through the middle. Very Laudrupian. Me likey.

ecactky what Ayew got crucified for last year
Today's Highlights on 21:59 - Jul 23 with 2172 viewsClinton

Well it's only a friendly, but I rather liked Fers goal. Didn't look too lazy there.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Today's Highlights on 00:17 - Jul 24 with 1886 viewsharryhpalmer

Today's Highlights on 21:52 - Jul 23 by Jango

ecactky what Ayew got crucified for last year

difference was Andre drifted in ALL the time.

today was all about choosing when to make the run into the centre.

Both Routs and Nath made some brilliant runs in to the space vacated by the centre forward, and the diagonal run from out wide completely bamboozled their defence

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Today's Highlights on 00:31 - Jul 24 with 1857 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Today's Highlights on 00:17 - Jul 24 by harryhpalmer

difference was Andre drifted in ALL the time.

today was all about choosing when to make the run into the centre.

Both Routs and Nath made some brilliant runs in to the space vacated by the centre forward, and the diagonal run from out wide completely bamboozled their defence

Amazing what difference a good coach can make

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Today's Highlights on 08:21 - Jul 24 with 1681 viewskarnataka

Today's Highlights on 21:23 - Jul 23 by monmouth

Yes, looked like Dyer was popping up in very dangerous central positions which was good to see and was unlucky not to get on the score sheet.
Today's Highlights on 08:27 - Jul 24 with 1664 viewskarnataka

Today's Highlights on 21:59 - Jul 23 by Clinton

Well it's only a friendly, but I rather liked Fers goal. Didn't look too lazy there.

Very good 'all his own work' goal from Fer but loved his pin point 60 yard diagonal ball to Dyer in the 2nd half too, look at 3.04 on the highlights. He's got a lot to his game and if we can keep him involved for 90 minutes every game, he could be a great player for us despite what bitter Norwich & QPR fans have said.
Today's Highlights on 09:56 - Jul 24 with 1548 viewsClinton

Today's Highlights on 08:27 - Jul 24 by karnataka

Very good 'all his own work' goal from Fer but loved his pin point 60 yard diagonal ball to Dyer in the 2nd half too, look at 3.04 on the highlights. He's got a lot to his game and if we can keep him involved for 90 minutes every game, he could be a great player for us despite what bitter Norwich & QPR fans have said.

I took another look, excellent. Fer is a fantastic player at his best. If he stays fit, he's going to get some rave reviews this season.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Today's Highlights on 10:18 - Jul 24 with 1498 viewsmonmouth

Today's Highlights on 09:56 - Jul 24 by Clinton

I took another look, excellent. Fer is a fantastic player at his best. If he stays fit, he's going to get some rave reviews this season.

...and motivated.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Today's Highlights on 10:53 - Jul 24 with 1426 viewsdailew

Ayew's free kick was brilliant. Great technique.

Don't remember him taking many last year. With him taking the ones on the right and Siggy the others we'll be dangerous from every free kick near the box.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Today's Highlights on 11:14 - Jul 24 with 1397 viewsDafyddHuw

Today's Highlights on 09:56 - Jul 24 by Clinton

I'm sorry but this is bollocks.
People getting carried away when we play well against Bristol Rovers.
He was found out last season against Prem opposition and he will be again next season.
Today's Highlights on 11:18 - Jul 24 with 1392 viewsDr_Winston

Today's Highlights on 11:14 - Jul 24 by DafyddHuw

He was found out last season against Prem opposition and he will be again next season.

How exactly was he "found out" last season?

The only bollocks doing the rounds is from people slagging off our existing players because none of them are Joe Allen.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Today's Highlights on 11:22 - Jul 24 with 1381 viewsDafyddHuw

Today's Highlights on 11:18 - Jul 24 by Dr_Winston

How exactly was he "found out" last season?

The only bollocks doing the rounds is from people slagging off our existing players because none of them are Joe Allen.

He was found out last season when he kept disappearing from games and not standing up to be counted.

And if you care to check any of my posts, instead of shooting from the lip, you'll see that I'm no "bring him home"er.
Today's Highlights on 11:24 - Jul 24 with 1375 viewsFlashberryjack

Today's Highlights on 11:14 - Jul 24 by DafyddHuw

Found out by who ?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2016 12:00]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Today's Highlights on 11:35 - Jul 24 with 1346 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Today's Highlights on 11:22 - Jul 24 by DafyddHuw

He was found out last season when he kept disappearing from games and not standing up to be counted.

And if you care to check any of my posts, instead of shooting from the lip, you'll see that I'm no "bring him home"er.

I'd have to respectfully disagree. He's given US the steel in ZMF (zee midfield) that we've been missing since we lost DeGuzman.

It's the first time I've EVER heard Stoke players accuse US of bullying !
[Post edited 24 Jul 2016 11:35]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Today's Highlights on 11:45 - Jul 24 with 1316 viewsChief

Today's Highlights on 11:22 - Jul 24 by DafyddHuw

Are you mixing him up with Ki?

He was the one mincing about shirking out of tackles last season. We started picking up good results when Fer came in

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Today's Highlights on 12:16 - Jul 24 with 1245 viewsTreforys_Jack

Seems to be a little bit of an agenda with Fer, this season's escaped goat in waiting I feel. Our results picked up when he came into the squad, that along with Monks departure and Leons recall saved our season IMO. Definitely gives us a bit of physicality and height in the middle of the park, something we've missed over the last few years. Awaits incoming.
Today's Highlights on 12:29 - Jul 24 with 1223 viewsJonTheJack

I can't understand the rubbish going on about Fer, either.

He came in last season and fit in as if he was here for longer, and added a bit of muscle. We have signed him for £4m for God's sake. That is incredible in this current market for a Dutch international who has just happened to be playing for two horrific football teams.
Today's Highlights on 12:37 - Jul 24 with 1216 viewsdailew

Today's Highlights on 12:29 - Jul 24 by JonTheJack

I can't understand the rubbish going on about Fer, either.

He came in last season and fit in as if he was here for longer, and added a bit of muscle. We have signed him for £4m for God's sake. That is incredible in this current market for a Dutch international who has just happened to be playing for two horrific football teams.

TBF he did fade a bit towards the end. May have been a bit of fatigue.

If we can get his career going again he'll be one hell of a bargain. Great long range shot on him as well.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024