Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least now 12:57 - Oct 3 with 9336 viewsJango

At least we'll have a manager who will be backed to the hilt by the board and player power will be a thing of the past. His record as a manager has been pretty impressive to be fair to him so hopefully he can get the best out of a talented squad. Shame for Guidolin cos it looked like he could have got the season going with a few more games but it is what it is.
At least now on 20:46 - Oct 3 with 1240 viewsMurph75

At least now on 20:44 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

Ignoring the bickering between you two Bluey, fair play, you've posted some great stuff today - very sensible and measured and you've gloated a hell of a lot less than most of us would have done if the tables were turned.

Take a bow. It's the way our rivalry should be - have a laugh until it actually gets too serious.

What the f*ck has the gimp got to gloat about? The shower of sh!t it follows is 2 bottom of the championship.
At least now on 20:49 - Oct 3 with 1231 viewsblueytheblue

At least now on 20:44 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

Ignoring the bickering between you two Bluey, fair play, you've posted some great stuff today - very sensible and measured and you've gloated a hell of a lot less than most of us would have done if the tables were turned.

Take a bow. It's the way our rivalry should be - have a laugh until it actually gets too serious.

Don't think I've gloated at all Lisa, certainly tried not to.

Not like I'm in any position to even if I wanted to - any gloating on my part would be met with at least five easy retorts I can think of off the top of my head.

Also, the underlying situation is the real issue imo and I just think that's too serious to gloat about. Reason I hang around is there are some good posters on here - even smurph when he behaves. I've respect for the progress you guys have made over the years and can see how passionate you guys are.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

At least now on 20:50 - Oct 3 with 1231 viewslondonlisa2001

At least now on 20:46 - Oct 3 by Murph75

What the f*ck has the gimp got to gloat about? The shower of sh!t it follows is 2 bottom of the championship.

So what - Cardiff being crap doesn't change the fact that there has been ample opportunity for Bluey to laugh today and he hasn't done so.
At least now on 20:52 - Oct 3 with 1217 viewslondonlisa2001

At least now on 20:49 - Oct 3 by blueytheblue

Don't think I've gloated at all Lisa, certainly tried not to.

Not like I'm in any position to even if I wanted to - any gloating on my part would be met with at least five easy retorts I can think of off the top of my head.

Also, the underlying situation is the real issue imo and I just think that's too serious to gloat about. Reason I hang around is there are some good posters on here - even smurph when he behaves. I've respect for the progress you guys have made over the years and can see how passionate you guys are.

I agree with you.

Tell you something for nothing - when I meet a Cardiff fan in London we are always able to have a laugh and a bit of fun - when I meet a Welsh supporter of one of the big boys, I can't be bothered to talk about football with them.
At least now on 20:55 - Oct 3 with 1200 viewsMurph75

At least now on 20:50 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

So what - Cardiff being crap doesn't change the fact that there has been ample opportunity for Bluey to laugh today and he hasn't done so.

Laugh at what? A premiership club changing their manager? You shouldn't be so sensitive love.
At least now on 20:59 - Oct 3 with 1182 viewslondonlisa2001

At least now on 20:55 - Oct 3 by Murph75

Laugh at what? A premiership club changing their manager? You shouldn't be so sensitive love.

Well we managed to find enough to laugh at about their owner and management choices didn't we.
For years we've banged on at them about fan ownership and doing things differently and told them they were a bunch of sell outs.
Love.
At least now on 21:03 - Oct 3 with 1168 viewsMurph75

At least now on 20:59 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

Well we managed to find enough to laugh at about their owner and management choices didn't we.
For years we've banged on at them about fan ownership and doing things differently and told them they were a bunch of sell outs.
Love.

Give the bloke a chance, he hasn't managed a game yet. Stop being so bloody dramatic.
At least now on 21:06 - Oct 3 with 1151 viewslondonlisa2001

At least now on 21:03 - Oct 3 by Murph75

Give the bloke a chance, he hasn't managed a game yet. Stop being so bloody dramatic.

And we all hope he'll do well.

But tell me this.

Give me one criteria that isn't 'because he's American' where you would put this guy on a shortlist given the choice of all managers that would take a job in the premier league at our level let alone appoint him. Just one.
Login to get fewer ads

At least now on 21:10 - Oct 3 with 1137 viewsMurph75

At least now on 21:06 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

But tell me this.

Give me one criteria that isn't 'because he's American' where you would put this guy on a shortlist given the choice of all managers that would take a job in the premier league at our level let alone appoint him. Just one.

Oh good God, the guy has a decent enough record at international level to warrant a crack at the job. Mr Guidolin was hardly a household name in Wales.
At least now on 21:11 - Oct 3 with 1134 viewsDewi1jack

At least now on 21:06 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

But tell me this.

The ability to put the Swansea Swans on the redneck map?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

At least now on 21:17 - Oct 3 with 1122 viewslondonlisa2001

At least now on 21:10 - Oct 3 by Murph75

Oh good God, the guy has a decent enough record at international level to warrant a crack at the job. Mr Guidolin was hardly a household name in Wales.

So we would shortlist a manager of a French second division club who had managed the USA and Egypt if we didn't have US owners would we?

Utter nonsense.

And Guidolin has managed in Serie A (an equivalent level to the Premier League unlike the French second division) for years - it's not remotely comparable.

I can only imagine you are just on a wind up.
At least now on 21:21 - Oct 3 with 1111 viewsMurph75

At least now on 21:17 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

So we would shortlist a manager of a French second division club who had managed the USA and Egypt if we didn't have US owners would we?

Utter nonsense.

And Guidolin has managed in Serie A (an equivalent level to the Premier League unlike the French second division) for years - it's not remotely comparable.

I can only imagine you are just on a wind up.

Not at all. The difference between us is that I'm not allowing emotion to blind my judgement.

The guy is talked about very highly in football circle and has been linked with jobs in the premier league before.

Lets give him a chance before you write him off. It's not his fault Guidolin wasn't up to the task.
At least now on 21:28 - Oct 3 with 1094 viewslondonlisa2001

At least now on 21:21 - Oct 3 by Murph75

Not at all. The difference between us is that I'm not allowing emotion to blind my judgement.

The guy is talked about very highly in football circle and has been linked with jobs in the premier league before.

Lets give him a chance before you write him off. It's not his fault Guidolin wasn't up to the task.

Being linked with jobs is not getting jobs.

I'm not allowing emotion to blind my judgement either. I disagree with letting Guidolin go but as I've said on any number of occasions, so be it,

But there is not a chance in hell that this person is by any criteria the best available. I hope he does brilliantly. But if he does, it will be luck, not good sense by our ownership.
At least now on 21:30 - Oct 3 with 1082 viewsMurph75

At least now on 21:28 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

I'm not allowing emotion to blind my judgement either. I disagree with letting Guidolin go but as I've said on any number of occasions, so be it,

But there is not a chance in hell that this person is by any criteria the best available. I hope he does brilliantly. But if he does, it will be luck, not good sense by our ownership.

Lets wait and see shall we before coming to an absurd judgement before a team of his has kicked a ball.
At least now on 22:47 - Oct 3 with 1019 viewsJango

At least now on 20:25 - Oct 3 by mahoss

Yes the same one,the one that took us into the Premier League playing great football and keeping us there,and then left for Liverpool,a huge club !
He was available,but we have Bob,it's all good !

Ye and we took him on when he was a failure at championship level, and our fans were disgusted by his appointment.
At least now on 22:50 - Oct 3 with 1014 viewsBrynmill_Jack

At least now on 21:28 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

F*cking hell, Butch from Killay applied for the Celtic job once. He didn't get it though sadly.............

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

At least now on 00:22 - Oct 4 with 930 viewsjasper_T

I'll never understand this argument that nothing a manager or player has done before counts unless they've done it for Swansea.

Bob Bradley is a known element.
At least now on 00:24 - Oct 4 with 925 viewsSwansNZ

At least now on 00:22 - Oct 4 by jasper_T

I'll never understand this argument that nothing a manager or player has done before counts unless they've done it for Swansea.

Bob Bradley is a known element.

known for doing what though?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

At least now on 00:29 - Oct 4 with 919 viewsjasper_T

At least now on 00:24 - Oct 4 by SwansNZ

known for doing what though?

Crying about how no one takes him seriously because he's American, mostly.
At least now on 00:32 - Oct 4 with 909 viewsjackdee

At least now on 00:29 - Oct 4 by jasper_T

Didn't he used to be in a pop group

BTIIC

At least now on 00:32 - Oct 4 with 907 viewsSwansNZ

At least now on 00:29 - Oct 4 by jasper_T

I don’t care what nationality he is, but he’d not have been offered the job if not American.

I’m concerned about his experience (at a high level), which appears to be underwhelming to say the least.

At least now on 00:33 - Oct 4 with 904 viewsSwansNZ

At least now on 00:32 - Oct 4 by jackdee

Didn't he used to be in a pop group

Hello?

At least now on 00:35 - Oct 4 with 898 viewsjackdee

At least now on 00:33 - Oct 4 by SwansNZ

Hello?

Wasn't he the front man in the Boo Radleys

BTIIC

At least now on 12:57 - Oct 4 with 786 viewsRogueTrooper

At least now on 00:35 - Oct 4 by jackdee

Wasn't he the front man in the Boo Radleys

Classics Nouveax

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024