Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least now 12:57 - Oct 3 with 9346 viewsJango

At least we'll have a manager who will be backed to the hilt by the board and player power will be a thing of the past. His record as a manager has been pretty impressive to be fair to him so hopefully he can get the best out of a talented squad. Shame for Guidolin cos it looked like he could have got the season going with a few more games but it is what it is.
At least now on 19:08 - Oct 3 with 1292 viewsJango

At least now on 19:01 - Oct 3 by SwansNZ

like your team? scummer

Yes I'm a Cardiff fan trying to find the positives in Swansea's situation.
At least now on 19:14 - Oct 3 with 1278 viewshammy

Well let's hope that the work that FG started to implement in the last 2 games can be taken forward by the players. BB is going to have little time to bring his ideas to bear, whatever they might be, before the Arse game.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

At least now on 19:15 - Oct 3 with 1277 viewsFlashberryjack

At least now on 19:01 - Oct 3 by dobjack2

Who would want to come here if we are in the sh!t ah yes we went through that last season.

New contracts for longstanding players looked like planning for relegation at the time

"looked like planning for relegation at the time"

And still does

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

At least now on 19:16 - Oct 3 with 1271 viewsWingstandwood

At least now on 19:06 - Oct 3 by max936

You just know its gonna, hopefully not but its high on the cards imo.

The likes of Rodgers and Laudrup did rather seem to have the right contacts and ability to attract and sign exactly the right players most of the time. Martinez wasn't all that bad either albeit backed up by Kevin Reeves.

I just get the extremely worrying vibe that this guy in combo with our very own D.O.F impostor/joke i.e. HJ is going to be an absolute player recruitment disaster. Our very own Premier League scenario-equivalent of Nick Cusack's reign at the helm. He was sooooooooo damn good at signing complete and utter sh#te.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 19:20]

Argus!

At least now on 19:23 - Oct 3 with 1234 viewsSwansNZ

At least now on 19:08 - Oct 3 by Jango

Yes I'm a Cardiff fan trying to find the positives in Swansea's situation.

Yes, well you changed your post after just telling me to “go and support someone else then”, noting about accepting it. I have no choice to accept it, but that does not mean I have to like it. To try and find positives, he might be backed in January, then again, we might be well adrift with a manager out of his depth, and the owners decide they don’t want to throw good money after bad. If you think his CV is impressive, then you’re easily impressed.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

At least now on 19:26 - Oct 3 with 1224 viewsJango

At least now on 19:23 - Oct 3 by SwansNZ

Yes, well you changed your post after just telling me to “go and support someone else then”, noting about accepting it. I have no choice to accept it, but that does not mean I have to like it. To try and find positives, he might be backed in January, then again, we might be well adrift with a manager out of his depth, and the owners decide they don’t want to throw good money after bad. If you think his CV is impressive, then you’re easily impressed.

Name me a manager with a good cv that would come to us then? And I edited my post to add a word I'd missed out.
At least now on 19:28 - Oct 3 with 1214 viewsSwansNZ

At least now on 19:26 - Oct 3 by Jango

Name me a manager with a good cv that would come to us then? And I edited my post to add a word I'd missed out.

We had a decent manager.

At least now on 19:33 - Oct 3 with 1201 viewsmahoss

At least now on 17:23 - Oct 3 by Jango

Over 550 games as a manager and over 50% win rate. Plenty of domestic trophies. He's also had 2 spells in charge of national teams. I'd say his record is far more impressive than most of the recent managers we've had.

The problem is he won't get the support of the players.......
Login to get fewer ads

At least now on 19:45 - Oct 3 with 1172 viewsunion_jack

At least now on 19:33 - Oct 3 by mahoss

The problem is he won't get the support of the players.......

You know this how?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

At least now on 19:57 - Oct 3 with 1150 viewsmahoss

At least now on 19:45 - Oct 3 by union_jack

You know this how?

You only have to look at the reaction on the net to the appointment for your answer !
Get a respected manager in and it's a different outcome,look at Jurgen Klopp.
At least now on 20:08 - Oct 3 with 1136 viewsJango

At least now on 19:57 - Oct 3 by mahoss

You only have to look at the reaction on the net to the appointment for your answer !
Get a respected manager in and it's a different outcome,look at Jurgen Klopp.

The Jurgen Klopps of this world aren't coming to Swansea mun!
At least now on 20:11 - Oct 3 with 1126 viewsmahoss

At least now on 20:08 - Oct 3 by Jango

The Jurgen Klopps of this world aren't coming to Swansea mun!

3 months ago,we had the chance to appoint Brendon Rodgers, a proven manager at this level and a Swansea legend.
We have ended up with Bob Bradley,I rest my case.........!
At least now on 20:14 - Oct 3 with 1115 viewsSwansNZ

At least now on 20:11 - Oct 3 by mahoss

3 months ago,we had the chance to appoint Brendon Rodgers, a proven manager at this level and a Swansea legend.

We didn't appoint BR because we had a better manager - much to Huw's disappointment, I'm sure.

3 months later, we've swiftly turned into Aston Yankie Villa

At least now on 20:16 - Oct 3 with 1109 viewsJango

At least now on 20:11 - Oct 3 by mahoss

The Brendan Rodgers who had a bad managerial record and hardly any experience before coming to us? Who then jumped ship at the first opportunity?
At least now on 20:25 - Oct 3 with 1090 viewsblueytheblue

At least now on 17:23 - Oct 3 by Jango

Over 550 games as a manager and over 50% win rate. Plenty of domestic trophies. He's also had 2 spells in charge of national teams. I'd say his record is far more impressive than most of the recent managers we've had.

Domestic trophies in the USA came at his first club oops franchise. Won nothing at the next two.

Managing in Norway,, well by comparison Ole Gunnar Solskjaer won the Norwegian league with Molde in his first season - Molde having nearly relegated the season before.

Le Havre? Poor standard of football, definitely. A quality manager would surely have romped it via man management, tactical acumen and leadership? Finished 4th in division 2 - weren't the top 3 finishing managers available for interview?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

At least now on 20:25 - Oct 3 with 1089 viewsmahoss

At least now on 20:16 - Oct 3 by Jango

The Brendan Rodgers who had a bad managerial record and hardly any experience before coming to us? Who then jumped ship at the first opportunity?

Yes the same one,the one that took us into the Premier League playing great football and keeping us there,and then left for Liverpool,a huge club !
He was available,but we have Bob,it's all good !
At least now on 20:26 - Oct 3 with 1082 viewsMurph75

At least now on 20:25 - Oct 3 by blueytheblue

Domestic trophies in the USA came at his first club oops franchise. Won nothing at the next two.

Managing in Norway,, well by comparison Ole Gunnar Solskjaer won the Norwegian league with Molde in his first season - Molde having nearly relegated the season before.

Le Havre? Poor standard of football, definitely. A quality manager would surely have romped it via man management, tactical acumen and leadership? Finished 4th in division 2 - weren't the top 3 finishing managers available for interview?

How's 2nd bottom of the championship?
At least now on 20:28 - Oct 3 with 1078 viewsblueytheblue

At least now on 20:26 - Oct 3 by Murph75

How's 2nd bottom of the championship?

It's irrelevant to the thread but since you asked politely...

Disappointing. Too early in the season for major concern as it's still tight.

At least now on 20:29 - Oct 3 with 1069 viewsMurph75

At least now on 20:28 - Oct 3 by blueytheblue

It's irrelevant to the thread but since you asked politely...

Disappointing. Too early in the season for major concern as it's still tight.

F**k off.
At least now on 20:31 - Oct 3 with 1061 viewsSwansNZ

At least now on 20:25 - Oct 3 by blueytheblue

“weren't the top 3 finishing managers available for interview?” — they failed the nationality criteria check.

#godblessamerica

At least now on 20:37 - Oct 3 with 1040 viewsblueytheblue

At least now on 20:29 - Oct 3 by Murph75

F**k off.

I had high hopes for our discourse, as you seemed to be polite.

#SadPanda

At least now on 20:41 - Oct 3 with 1026 viewsHighjack

At least now on 20:16 - Oct 3 by Jango

The Brendan Rodgers who has now got the easiest job in football.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

At least now on 20:44 - Oct 3 with 1019 viewslondonlisa2001

At least now on 20:37 - Oct 3 by blueytheblue

I had high hopes for our discourse, as you seemed to be polite.

#SadPanda

Ignoring the bickering between you two Bluey, fair play, you've posted some great stuff today - very sensible and measured and you've gloated a hell of a lot less than most of us would have done if the tables were turned.

Take a bow. It's the way our rivalry should be - have a laugh until it actually gets too serious.
At least now on 20:44 - Oct 3 with 1019 viewsmahoss

At least now on 20:41 - Oct 3 by Highjack

The Brendan Rodgers who has now got the easiest job in football.

Like I said,we have Bob,all is well.........!
At least now on 20:44 - Oct 3 with 1016 viewsDewi1jack

At least now on 18:59 - Oct 3 by Jango

Well you'd better accept it or go and support someone else then
[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 19:00]

So which one of the snidey b'stards that's fuked over the club, Trust and fans are you then?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024