Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mans Best Enemy 14:28 - Oct 14 with 5193 viewsswanstillidai

So yet another human being dies at the hands of these four legged killing machines.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37653137

In a hundred years time, we'll be sitting in our solar igloos wondering how the generations before us were stupid enough to actually allow these things in to our homes.

Mans best friend - my arse!
Mans Best Enemy on 14:33 - Oct 14 with 3894 viewsDarran

It's nearly always the same type of dog breed too.

Very very sad.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mans Best Enemy on 14:36 - Oct 14 with 3880 viewswaynekerr55

Mans Best Enemy on 14:33 - Oct 14 by Darran

It's nearly always the same type of dog breed too.

Very very sad.

Staffy's are brilliant dogs, it's the f*ckwits who own them who don't help.

Why would you leave the kids alone with a dog with clear anger issues? I bet the f*cking cretins hadn't walked the dog either

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Mans Best Enemy on 14:38 - Oct 14 with 3877 viewsDarran

Mans Best Enemy on 14:36 - Oct 14 by waynekerr55

Staffy's are brilliant dogs, it's the f*ckwits who own them who don't help.

Why would you leave the kids alone with a dog with clear anger issues? I bet the f*cking cretins hadn't walked the dog either

Was it a Staff?

Mans Best Enemy on 14:40 - Oct 14 with 3870 viewswaynekerr55

Mans Best Enemy on 14:38 - Oct 14 by Darran

Was it a Staff?

Alleged in the article

Mans Best Enemy on 14:41 - Oct 14 with 3867 viewsDarran

Mans Best Enemy on 14:40 - Oct 14 by waynekerr55

Alleged in the article

It doesn't really say that though does it?

Mans Best Enemy on 14:42 - Oct 14 with 3866 viewsNogginthenog

Since when did dogs have hands? And as has been said most dogs are perfectly safe around humans,dont tar them all with the same brush.
Mans Best Enemy on 14:42 - Oct 14 with 3866 viewswaynekerr55

Mans Best Enemy on 14:41 - Oct 14 by Darran

It doesn't really say that though does it?

Mans Best Enemy on 14:45 - Oct 14 with 3859 viewsswanstillidai

Mans Best Enemy on 14:42 - Oct 14 by Nogginthenog

Since when did dogs have hands? And as has been said most dogs are perfectly safe around humans,dont tar them all with the same brush.

Well if they did have hands, they'd probably use them to strangle people.

Their killer instinct knows no bounds.

F*cking useless, good for nothing animals.
Login to get fewer ads

Mans Best Enemy on 14:59 - Oct 14 with 3840 viewsDarran

The Mail reckons it was a coppers dog.

Mans Best Enemy on 15:03 - Oct 14 with 3824 viewsCountyJim

We found out recently as a lot of you know I dont think anyone should trust their dog 100% especially with children
Mans Best Enemy on 15:09 - Oct 14 with 3812 viewsskippyjack

dogs are not vegetarians.. They like to hunt and kill.. never leave a dog with a vulnerable baby.

no matter what breed.. I'm surprised no awareness campaign has been started by the righteous brigade.. too busy with their attempts to overhaul a democratic vote for self money interests probably.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Mans Best Enemy on 15:12 - Oct 14 with 3803 viewswaynekerr55

Mans Best Enemy on 14:45 - Oct 14 by swanstillidai

Well if they did have hands, they'd probably use them to strangle people.

Their killer instinct knows no bounds.

F*cking useless, good for nothing animals.

Yeah but they don't though, do they?

Shame they don't so that they can strangle to cūnts who treat them like shìt...

Mans Best Enemy (n/t) on 15:15 - Oct 14 with 3787 viewsGoth_Jack

Mans Best Enemy on 15:12 - Oct 14 by waynekerr55

Yeah but they don't though, do they?

Shame they don't so that they can strangle to cūnts who treat them like shìt...

[Post edited 14 Oct 2016 15:16]

Ride it like you stole it!

Mans Best Enemy on 15:21 - Oct 14 with 3770 viewsNogginthenog

Mans Best Enemy on 15:03 - Oct 14 by CountyJim

We found out recently as a lot of you know I dont think anyone should trust their dog 100% especially with children

I agree with you Jim and you were unfortunate to find out the hard way. The vast majority of dogs make great pets and are perfectly harmless. Many also do great good for communities ie guide dogs, sheepdogs and many other working breeds. I do understand that things can go wrong but i don't think that we should mark all dogs as inherently dangerous. Some on this thread have already alluded to faults in owners of dogs. Again, not all owners are good and some are downright foolish. I love dogs myself but I also understand that they have the means and capability to harm.
Mans Best Enemy (n/t) on 15:23 - Oct 14 with 3762 viewsDarran

Mans Best Enemy (n/t) on 15:15 - Oct 14 by Goth_Jack

[Post edited 14 Oct 2016 15:16]

Why'd you edit that Saz it made sense.

Mans Best Enemy on 15:23 - Oct 14 with 3756 viewsScotia

Why anyone would have an animal in the house that had the potential to kill a child is beyond me, let alone leave the two alone. If that's what happened? Very sad.

I heard it was a staffie, never had one myself, think they're ugly. Just look at the size of their mouth every one has the potential to do huge damage.
Mans Best Enemy on 15:33 - Oct 14 with 3733 viewsLoyal

Mans Best Enemy on 14:42 - Oct 14 by Nogginthenog

Tarring any dog with a brush is cruelty, you will get in to bother.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mans Best Enemy on 15:37 - Oct 14 with 3717 viewsmax936

I've a severely handicapped son, who my old dog a Doberman was brought up with and never ever did the dog ever give me cause for concern when he was around my lad, in fact he used to cuddle up against his legs when he was sitting by him and Maxy was a big powerfull Dobe, I've had 4 Dobermans and I've never ever had a problem with any of them, so lets not tar all dogs the same.

The dog involved in this sad case was a Staff type dog probably crossed with other breeds and apparently was known to be aggressive/nasty so it was absolutely shockingly stupid criminal even to have left this dog alone with young children, my Uncle had Staffs for yrs and I've known other owners and I've never known them to be nasty, its got to be the way they are treated there's no other explanation.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2016 15:42]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mans Best Enemy on 15:44 - Oct 14 with 3698 viewsskippyjack

Mans Best Enemy on 15:33 - Oct 14 by Loyal

Tarring any dog with a brush is cruelty, you will get in to bother.

dear god.. they're dogs.. they're born to kill for f*ck sake.. have you ever attempted to go in for a puppy around the mother?..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Mans Best Enemy on 15:55 - Oct 14 with 3685 viewsClinton

Mans Best Enemy on 14:38 - Oct 14 by Darran

Was it a Staff?

Proper staffs are OK. lot of people have dogs with pit bull blood and other breeds in them and call them staffs. It unfairly tarnishes the staffs reputation.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Mans Best Enemy on 16:31 - Oct 14 with 3653 viewsmax936

Mans Best Enemy on 15:44 - Oct 14 by skippyjack

dear god.. they're dogs.. they're born to kill for f*ck sake.. have you ever attempted to go in for a puppy around the mother?..

Skippy what is your knowledge/experience of dogs, I've bought two actual Doberman puppies and each time Ive viewed and held them from around 4 weeks old and not once did I see any aggression from the mothers and one was the mothers first litter [they should only have 2 and 3 at most in my opinion as that definitely matters] they weren't used to me and didn't know me, its the way the dogs have been brought up , unless you are very unlucky, when you go and view puppies and you notice any aggression from the mother or they are in caged kennels walk away and don't return.

I know I sing the Doberman breeds praises, but I will admit to seeing some that I wouldn't touch with a barge pole, I've rescued two as well one was very quiet and nervous which can be worrying, but she was a gentle soul and I turned her round into a confident obedient dog within 6 to 8 months and that was with being in full-time employment, 90% of being a dog owner is being patient and gentle the dog will respond in my experience, just follow the guidelines and your own common sense, its a small minority that are bred wrong the rest is down to poor ownership, I'm convinced of it.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2016 17:06]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mans Best Enemy on 16:43 - Oct 14 with 3638 viewsjack247

What an absolute tw@t of an opening post. Four legged killing machines. Wow
Mans Best Enemy on 17:41 - Oct 14 with 3582 viewsSwanjack10

Mans Best Enemy on 15:44 - Oct 14 by skippyjack

Born to kill , you really are a pr1ck arent you? The biggest thing born to kill is humans, sad , sad story but I blame the parents for many reasons
1) the dog probably wasnt exercised as its busy enough with 2 lil ones, this leads to frustration.
2) dogs if treated in a loving manner will be mans best friend.
3) I bet the dog was treated badly
4) babies , young children should be supervised at all times whatever the breed.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Mans Best Enemy on 17:56 - Oct 14 with 3552 viewsperchrockjack

Yes,skip at it again, being a bugger of a boy,albeit one incapable of putting his interlect to the test by means of employment.
Any dog can turn but Staffs do seem to be prone to this.
Bringing up a dog is almost like bringing up a child. If a child isn't trained early ,It ll go off the rails.

Dogs need attention ,they don't get it, it ll be trouble. Ive done raids in the past where Bull Mastiffs, bull feckn mastiffs, Dobes,Alsatians, have been kept on a balcony of a maisionette.Like having a loaded shotgun around.

Daughter got Malinois, ,loyal,intelligent and very demanding, as much mentality as physical. Working dogs, like Dobes Allys,Rotties have to work in some form so dont get a working dog and just send it out for a shite then expect it to curl up ina pretty ball by the fire. These dogs get bored easily and need daily stimulants. Our girl and her fella spend time time time with her but they would still not leave it alone with a baby. A dog s play isn't well suited to the soft bones and flesh of young kids.

Staffs are boisterous and need attention. Don't give it and tragedy awaits.

Thinking about getting a dog. Think twice and think again, then think about it.

Horses kill and maim too ,uselesslumps of Belgian meat

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Mans Best Enemy on 17:59 - Oct 14 with 3546 viewsSwanjack10

Mans Best Enemy on 17:56 - Oct 14 by perchrockjack

Yes,skip at it again, being a bugger of a boy,albeit one incapable of putting his interlect to the test by means of employment.
Any dog can turn but Staffs do seem to be prone to this.
Bringing up a dog is almost like bringing up a child. If a child isn't trained early ,It ll go off the rails.

Dogs need attention ,they don't get it, it ll be trouble. Ive done raids in the past where Bull Mastiffs, bull feckn mastiffs, Dobes,Alsatians, have been kept on a balcony of a maisionette.Like having a loaded shotgun around.

Daughter got Malinois, ,loyal,intelligent and very demanding, as much mentality as physical. Working dogs, like Dobes Allys,Rotties have to work in some form so dont get a working dog and just send it out for a shite then expect it to curl up ina pretty ball by the fire. These dogs get bored easily and need daily stimulants. Our girl and her fella spend time time time with her but they would still not leave it alone with a baby. A dog s play isn't well suited to the soft bones and flesh of young kids.

Staffs are boisterous and need attention. Don't give it and tragedy awaits.

Thinking about getting a dog. Think twice and think again, then think about it.

Horses kill and maim too ,uselesslumps of Belgian meat

See we can be friends

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024