Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12 match ban for this 21:06 - Nov 4 with 3101 viewsOldjack

yes ?no ?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11765/10644739/rochdales-calvin-andrew-ba

it's a yes ,from me ,no more than a cowardly thug ,and there should be assault charges

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

12 match ban for this on 21:10 - Nov 4 with 3076 viewsDarran

He hardly touched him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

12 match ban for this on 21:13 - Nov 4 with 3062 viewsOldjack

broken nose, teeth missing ,fractured jaw and 40 stitches to his lips says differently

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

12 match ban for this on 21:15 - Nov 4 with 3053 viewsKilkennyjack

Agreed. Coward.

Beware of the Risen People

12 match ban for this on 21:22 - Nov 4 with 3019 viewsgiantstoneater

Well deserved.
12 match ban for this on 21:40 - Nov 4 with 2964 viewsmajorraglan

Absolutely shocking piece of thuggery, there is no place for that in football. If that is reported to the police and investigated, he stands a good chance of some free bed and breakfast courtesy of HMP.
12 match ban for this on 21:50 - Nov 4 with 2940 viewsBanosswan

I'm also concerned at the use of Rochdale 'star'.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

12 match ban for this on 22:15 - Nov 4 with 2879 viewsunion_jack

Absolutely appalling. However, I wonder if that had been a PL 'star' would the length of ban been so long?

I certainly hope so but if it was Costa for instance?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

12 match ban for this on 23:10 - Nov 4 with 2759 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I would ban him for the rest of the season and write to the police with images and a clip of the incident.

That is assault or whatever the specific charge is.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

12 match ban for this on 23:21 - Nov 4 with 2738 viewsLeonisGod

Hopefully assault charges will follow. 12 matches is nonwhere near enough.
12 match ban for this on 05:58 - Nov 5 with 2646 viewsbuilthjack

12 match ban for this on 23:10 - Nov 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I would ban him for the rest of the season and write to the police with images and a clip of the incident.

That is assault or whatever the specific charge is.

What ban should the rugby boys get for their haymakers, or their eye gouging in the scrum?
1 year? 2 years? Life? The odd thing is that the crowd cheer them on when they fight. What do you think Darran?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

12 match ban for this on 07:00 - Nov 5 with 2612 viewsItchySphincter

Criminal.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

12 match ban for this on 09:05 - Nov 5 with 2518 viewssomersetsimon

12 match ban for this on 21:40 - Nov 4 by majorraglan

Absolutely shocking piece of thuggery, there is no place for that in football. If that is reported to the police and investigated, he stands a good chance of some free bed and breakfast courtesy of HMP.

Duncan Ferguson was given a prison sentence a few years ago for an incident during a match.
12 match ban for this on 14:10 - Nov 5 with 2376 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

12 match ban for this on 05:58 - Nov 5 by builthjack

What ban should the rugby boys get for their haymakers, or their eye gouging in the scrum?
1 year? 2 years? Life? The odd thing is that the crowd cheer them on when they fight. What do you think Darran?

I don't watch rugby so I do not know.

However I do not think people should be able to commit serious criminal offences while protected by the fact they did so while playing a football match.

He clearly elbowed him in the face and caused serious injury. He should be arrested and charged, not given 3 months off work and a small fine.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

12 match ban for this on 14:14 - Nov 5 with 2369 viewsBanosswan

12 match ban for this on 14:10 - Nov 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't watch rugby so I do not know.

However I do not think people should be able to commit serious criminal offences while protected by the fact they did so while playing a football match.

He clearly elbowed him in the face and caused serious injury. He should be arrested and charged, not given 3 months off work and a small fine.

A glynneath player was given a suspended sentence, fine and community service for a cheap shot earlier this season.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

12 match ban for this on 21:40 - Nov 5 with 2204 viewsgrabsplatter

Absolutely deserves the ban handed out - that Belgian idiot playing for Man utd has got away with plenty of elbows over the last few years but nothing like that
12 match ban for this on 22:30 - Nov 5 with 2160 viewsVetchitBack

Scumbag.

Life ban and prison sentence.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

12 match ban for this on 10:05 - Nov 6 with 2022 viewsBrynmill_Jack

12 match ban for this on 22:15 - Nov 4 by union_jack

Absolutely appalling. However, I wonder if that had been a PL 'star' would the length of ban been so long?

I certainly hope so but if it was Costa for instance?

That's a silly thing to say. It's the most watched league in the world and if Costa had broken another players jaw with an elbow it the ban May well have been 6 months.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024