Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where do we go from here? 18:11 - Nov 6 with 3101 viewsHeadmaster

1) We don't have the players or depth of squad needed to compete at this level

2) We have owners who don't communicate with the fans/trust

3) We have a chairman who is past his expiry date, still defending our transfer policy

4) We have a manager who is in over his head

Where do we go from here? What are our next steps? There was chanting today, which is good, but real action needs to be taken. I have no idea what comes next, but I'm sick to death of having to watch the same old sh!t every week.
Where do we go from here? on 21:02 - Nov 6 with 770 viewsicecoldjack

Where do we go from here? on 20:45 - Nov 6 by max936

Don't forget Bartley has had a new contract as well, was it a contingency plan or was it a fore warned knowledge?

There won't be any joy for them to continue life in Swansea that's forsure, I know of quite a few that used to enjoy going to Morgans for a drink, they don't go there anymore, I've never been fused on the place myself pretentious and expensive shite place.

IMO it was pre planning by huw . It makes perfect sense as to why we were keeping deadwood hanging around.

I actually think Jenkins realised he fooked up when Laudrup walked and the progressive mess was so bad the only way out was a complete reset.

It's the contracts that some of these players have that kill us, dropping down at least gets them nearer to what they are actually worth !

Dyer,rangel,routs Bartley and Britton can play a part in the championship for sure. If we were forward thinking all those mentioned would have gone this season .

It's looks like a back up plan to keep continuity at scfc to me.
Where do we go from here? on 21:06 - Nov 6 with 766 viewsPozuelosSideys

Spend money in January? Would anyone here trust the Americans, Bradley or Jenkins to spend well enough to keep us up? I dont. It would just be another financial millstone around the neck of the club.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Where do we go from here? on 00:40 - Nov 7 with 665 viewsJack_Kass

Where do we go from here? on 18:57 - Nov 6 by Smellyplumz

Haha did you watch the first half, no effort at all, simply awful. Please get yourself to rehab quickly.

You can't have watched the first 10 minutes or so then because we started off very well, and dare I say it were the better team up until the Pogba wonder goal, where naturally it gave them a lift and knocked us.

This is none of BB fault, he's inherited a mess both on and off the field, and sadly he's the escaped goat at the moment. It could be any other manager in his position and I don't think the results/performances would have been any different.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Where do we go from here? on 17:13 - Nov 7 with 551 viewsOldjack

Where do we go from here? on 00:40 - Nov 7 by Jack_Kass

You can't have watched the first 10 minutes or so then because we started off very well, and dare I say it were the better team up until the Pogba wonder goal, where naturally it gave them a lift and knocked us.

This is none of BB fault, he's inherited a mess both on and off the field, and sadly he's the escaped goat at the moment. It could be any other manager in his position and I don't think the results/performances would have been any different.

because we started off very well, and dare I say it were the better team up u

Me and thousands of others must have missed that bit .We were awful right through that first half and Manure were taken the piss ,that the easiest three points they'll get this season
[Post edited 7 Nov 2016 18:51]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Where do we go from here? on 17:30 - Nov 7 with 533 viewsHeadmaster

Unfortunately, some of our fans still refuse to accept our players are overpaid rubbish and the board have f ucked us all over. I believe it's called cognitive dissonance.
Where do we go from here? on 17:34 - Nov 7 with 519 viewsjeza739

Where do we go from here? on 19:00 - Nov 6 by Dr_Winston

First thing to do is remove all trace of previous ownership. Jenkins, Dineen, Van C*ntface, Morgan, all of them have to go. If we're going to stand any chance of survival on the pitch we have to cure the toxic atmosphere off it, and that won't happen whilst these individuals are still present.

At the moment we're reeking of Villa or Newcastle. Off the pitch distractions that'll just get in the way of putting things right in the team. We need to thoroughly cauterise the wound.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Very wise words and very true. Coz with Judas et al still here we have no chance
Where do we go from here? on 18:22 - Nov 7 with 478 viewssomersetsimon

I don’t believe that it’s the quality of the players. Despite the results, I really don’t think the quality of players is worse than Hull, Middlesborough, Sunderland, Burnley or Bournemouth. For me, it’s purely down to the coaching — team selection, tactics and man management.
Where do we go from here? on 18:28 - Nov 7 with 460 viewsMurph75

Where do we go from here? on 18:22 - Nov 7 by somersetsimon

I don’t believe that it’s the quality of the players. Despite the results, I really don’t think the quality of players is worse than Hull, Middlesborough, Sunderland, Burnley or Bournemouth. For me, it’s purely down to the coaching — team selection, tactics and man management.

I've always thought the same until recently. Sadly with all the teams you've mentioned I'd say only Hull have a worse squad than ours.

Anyone who thinks going in to a season with Dyer, Routledge, Jeff and Barrow as your wide men needs locking up.
Login to get fewer ads

Where do we go from here? on 19:39 - Nov 7 with 383 viewsAussieSwan

Where do we go from here? on 18:28 - Nov 7 by Murph75

I've always thought the same until recently. Sadly with all the teams you've mentioned I'd say only Hull have a worse squad than ours.

Anyone who thinks going in to a season with Dyer, Routledge, Jeff and Barrow as your wide men needs locking up.

and yet they've beaten us 2-0 at home, and beaten both Southampton and the champions 2-1

All we have to our name is a scrappy 1-0 win at Burnley

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024