Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clinton Email thingy 02:53 - Oct 30 with 7788 viewsLoyal

Fcking hilarious.
So the Clintons want disclosure and reasoning with information regards why the FBI have reopened the case.
My thoughts went like this.

'Hello, police, can we help you ?
'Yes it's Fred West '
'Hello Fred'
'Hello the police '
' Am I being investigated for killing people, and if I am can I ask what evidence you have ?
'Certainly Fred, have you looked in your back garden recently and noticed a load of coppers digging up your patio' ?
'Oh bugger' .....

I'm pretty certain knowing that the dodgy fckr that is Clinton has already been under suspicion for tampering with evidence - they are hardly likely to tell her anything - least of all their lines of inquiry.

Fck me America is fckd.
Let's hear it for the Statue of Liberty ....
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 2:57]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Clinton Email thingy on 06:41 - Oct 30 with 2202 viewsSwansNZ

Taking us to the next level.
God bless America.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Clinton Email thingy on 07:03 - Oct 30 with 2186 viewsLohengrin

She could well set a new record of being inaugurated and impeached on the same day.

The White House Walter Boyd!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Clinton Email thingy on 07:51 - Oct 30 with 2162 viewsHighjack

She is dodgy as hell.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Clinton Email thingy on 08:05 - Oct 30 with 2145 viewsHighjack

I don't know if anyone has watched the latest season of South Park, but they have nailed the US election in satirical terms. Mr Garrison (Trump) has realised he's not competent enough to be president so is deliberately being offensive and committing crimes to lose votes, but Clinton is too stupid and unpopular to capitalise on it.

"Jesus Christ why did it have to be her?"

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Clinton Email thingy on 09:43 - Oct 30 with 2071 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Clinton Email thingy on 07:03 - Oct 30 by Lohengrin

She could well set a new record of being inaugurated and impeached on the same day.

Will she be wearing red boots?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Clinton Email thingy on 09:52 - Oct 30 with 2055 viewsmonmouth

The only interesting thing in ths whole thread is that South Park is still going. I thought it had finished years ago.

As to the rest. Americans are driven by a culture of selfishness, greed and money and their polititians are stupid and venal. Well I never. Trump is still a worse option even if Clinton has to do the job from Alcatraz.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Clinton Email thingy on 10:28 - Oct 30 with 2013 viewsblueytheblue

FBI haven't "re-opened" the case.

Lazy media misinterpreting an admittedly poorly worded letter.

There are three new emails presented, nether written by Clinton nor received by Clinton.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Clinton Email thingy on 10:31 - Oct 30 with 2004 viewsblueytheblue

Clinton Email thingy on 07:03 - Oct 30 by Lohengrin

Trump could well be imprisoned what with his upcoming trial...

Login to get fewer ads

Clinton Email thingy on 11:24 - Oct 30 with 1951 viewspikeypaul

It concerns the emails on the laptop of Anthony Wiener who is the husband of Hilarys top aide Huma Abedin he is being investigated for sending sexual messages to a child.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clinton Email thingy on 11:28 - Oct 30 with 1947 viewsHighjack

Clinton Email thingy on 11:24 - Oct 30 by pikeypaul

It concerns the emails on the laptop of Anthony Wiener who is the husband of Hilarys top aide Huma Abedin he is being investigated for sending sexual messages to a child.

With a name like Tony Wiener I'm not surprised he's a bit messed up in the head and turning to a life of crime.

Clinton Email thingy on 12:19 - Oct 30 with 1902 viewssnork44

Clinton Email thingy on 11:28 - Oct 30 by Highjack

With a name like Tony Wiener I'm not surprised he's a bit messed up in the head and turning to a life of crime.

Trump and Clinton are both dodgy feckers! One is a egotistical,xenophobic, misoginistic and an obnoxious arsehole and other is corrupt, crooked and devoid of any redeeming factor! Clinton has a sense of self entitlement that goes off the scale on times plus if you attack her or her policies, that is seen as an assault on her gender. No Hillary ,people attack you because you are a shit politicion not because you are female. Just the same as people having a go at Trump because he is an utter w@nker! America with a population of over 300 million ends up with these two clowns as their choices of Commander in Chief !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Clinton Email thingy on 13:06 - Oct 30 with 1870 viewsblueytheblue

Clinton Email thingy on 12:19 - Oct 30 by snork44

Trump and Clinton are both dodgy feckers! One is a egotistical,xenophobic, misoginistic and an obnoxious arsehole and other is corrupt, crooked and devoid of any redeeming factor! Clinton has a sense of self entitlement that goes off the scale on times plus if you attack her or her policies, that is seen as an assault on her gender. No Hillary ,people attack you because you are a shit politicion not because you are female. Just the same as people having a go at Trump because he is an utter w@nker! America with a population of over 300 million ends up with these two clowns as their choices of Commander in Chief !

Who says either of those two will win?

McMullin takes Utah, game on.

Clinton Email thingy on 13:10 - Oct 30 with 1867 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clinton Email thingy on 13:06 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

You seriously think that there's even the remotest possibility of someone other than Trump or Clinton winning the election?

You mad, bro.

Poll: Tory leader

Clinton Email thingy on 13:14 - Oct 30 with 1861 viewsblueytheblue

Clinton Email thingy on 13:10 - Oct 30 by exiledclaseboy

You seriously think that there's even the remotest possibility of someone other than Trump or Clinton winning the election?

You mad, bro.

McMullin can certainly get enough votes to prevent either getting the required number to win outright.

McMullin has far more credibility than Trump; granted that's not difficult. If he takes Utah, republicans will rally around him over Trump. In terms of being up against Clinton, he's far more credibility as a straight shooter with none of the controversy surrounding him either.

Ask somebody 5 years ago if trump would get the republican nomination, they'd think that was mad too.

Clinton Email thingy on 13:15 - Oct 30 with 1859 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clinton Email thingy on 13:14 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

McMullin can certainly get enough votes to prevent either getting the required number to win outright.

McMullin has far more credibility than Trump; granted that's not difficult. If he takes Utah, republicans will rally around him over Trump. In terms of being up against Clinton, he's far more credibility as a straight shooter with none of the controversy surrounding him either.

Ask somebody 5 years ago if trump would get the republican nomination, they'd think that was mad too.

You are mad! Utah has six electoral college votes.

Clinton Email thingy on 13:17 - Oct 30 with 1853 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Clinton Email thingy on 09:52 - Oct 30 by monmouth

The only interesting thing in ths whole thread is that South Park is still going. I thought it had finished years ago.

As to the rest. Americans are driven by a culture of selfishness, greed and money and their polititians are stupid and venal. Well I never. Trump is still a worse option even if Clinton has to do the job from Alcatraz.

Yet the British electorate...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Clinton Email thingy on 13:19 - Oct 30 with 1848 viewsWarwickHunt

Clinton Email thingy on 13:06 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

Wibble.

Über. Fücking. Wibble.
Clinton Email thingy on 13:19 - Oct 30 with 1848 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clinton Email thingy on 13:17 - Oct 30 by NeiltheTaylor

Yet the British electorate...

Yeah we're hardly in a position to sniff our noses at the USA.

Clinton Email thingy on 13:22 - Oct 30 with 1842 viewsblueytheblue

Clinton Email thingy on 13:15 - Oct 30 by exiledclaseboy

You are mad! Utah has six electoral college votes.

McMullin isn't only on the voting list in Utah... takes Utah, the momentum builds.

Why do you through Trumpers are attacking the "Mormon Mafia"? They are worried.

Clinton Email thingy on 13:40 - Oct 30 with 1826 viewsWarwickHunt

Clinton Email thingy on 13:22 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

McMullin isn't only on the voting list in Utah... takes Utah, the momentum builds.

Anyway, Trump probably thinks "The Big Mo" is the fella Muslims pray to.
Clinton Email thingy on 13:46 - Oct 30 with 1814 viewsblueytheblue

Clinton Email thingy on 13:40 - Oct 30 by WarwickHunt

Anyway, Trump probably thinks "The Big Mo" is the fella Muslims pray to.

Yeah, can see it.

Trump's next address...

"And those damn Mormons. Moved in next door, rang my bell when I wasn't in, left me a plate of biscuits and dammit cleaned my garage for me..."

Clinton Email thingy on 13:57 - Oct 30 with 1803 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Momentum means absolutely nothing on Election Night, because the results in Utah won't be known until everyone has voted.

As always, there is 0% chance any 3rd party choice can win. In my lifetime, the only two formidable ones were George Wallace (1972) and H Ross Perot (1992); and even both of them finished a very distant 3rd behind the Democrat and Republican.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Clinton Email thingy on 14:03 - Oct 30 with 1792 viewsexiledclaseboy

But how can the "momentum" build when no one will know whether he's won in Utah until after all the votes have been cast? And Trump is streets ahead in Utah anyway according to the polls.

You haven't thought this through mun.

Clinton Email thingy on 14:03 - Oct 30 with 1791 viewsblueytheblue

Clinton Email thingy on 13:57 - Oct 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

Momentum means absolutely nothing on Election Night, because the results in Utah won't be known until everyone has voted.

As always, there is 0% chance any 3rd party choice can win. In my lifetime, the only two formidable ones were George Wallace (1972) and H Ross Perot (1992); and even both of them finished a very distant 3rd behind the Democrat and Republican.

Yeah, I messed up the original post - meant "take the Utah polls"...

Wallace and Perot may have been formidable finished distant 3rd - would they have if up against Trump and Hillary?

I'd say the two main candidates you have are possible the two weakest to go head to head possibly ever. The default winner would by Clinton due to Trump being, well, Trump. I'd be surprised if some republicans wouldn't tactically vote for Hillary on the basis Trump would be a disaster.

I can see republicans would be far more comfortable backing McMullin than Trump. I'd say head to head with Hillary he's a far more credible candidate.

I might have a sneaky bet on him winning ;)

Clinton Email thingy on 14:06 - Oct 30 with 1783 viewsWarwickHunt

Clinton Email thingy on 14:03 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

Yeah, I messed up the original post - meant "take the Utah polls"...

Wallace and Perot may have been formidable finished distant 3rd - would they have if up against Trump and Hillary?

I'd say the two main candidates you have are possible the two weakest to go head to head possibly ever. The default winner would by Clinton due to Trump being, well, Trump. I'd be surprised if some republicans wouldn't tactically vote for Hillary on the basis Trump would be a disaster.

I can see republicans would be far more comfortable backing McMullin than Trump. I'd say head to head with Hillary he's a far more credible candidate.

I might have a sneaky bet on him winning ;)

Ten bob each way.

*taps nose*
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024