Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We aren't getting a new left back are we? 16:24 - Dec 23 with 2649 viewsdeanscfc

Bob has stated that his priorities are a centre back and a midfielder. He made no mention of fullbacks despite the fact that we constantly conceed goals because of how weak we are in this position.

Meanwhile Neil Taylor is yet again making sure he is the media darling, with generic interviews about not going anywhere, staying to fight, backing the manager and getting back to winning ways. Nice and all except that if he stays he should only ever be playing as a second choice, off the bench. If anyone at the club is reading this, wake up you f*cking clowns - we have the weakest fullbacks in the league.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4057980/Swansea-s-Neil-Taylor-

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/no-one-is-working-harder-than-bob-bradley-

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/i-m-going-nowhere-insists-swansea-city-s-n
We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 16:35 - Dec 23 with 2617 viewsOldjack

Out backs that's whats needed

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 16:48 - Dec 23 with 2589 viewsDyfnant

It's a mess for sure.
3 centre backs & Barrow Montero as wings backs perhaps, could hardly do any worse away from home

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 16:58 - Dec 23 with 2558 viewsDewi1jack

IMHO we're ok (understand the word OK) with Kingsley and Taylor at Lb until the summer.
RB we have an ageing Angel then... unless there's a tidy one in the U23's/ U21's we can try.
CB, we have at most 3 half tidy ones and Fernandez.
Midfield we have Fer and the Korean Beckham.
At least the English Beckham could track back and tackle!
We have wingers that can't accept the ball on the run or cross when they are running Who also can't track back and tackle. We have one past his best, but the team can't catch him up or move to accept a pass when he does go forward, but who will track back and tackle.
And Dyer???

We obviously are going to spend about £100 in the transfer window.
(And that's just buying Dimwit chips over Rossis while certain players are seen in town!)
So we need to try and find cheap/ reasonable/ free players in the positions that we need the most.
And LB is not our weakest position

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 17:05 - Dec 23 with 2537 viewsmagicdaps10

If we get a new right back then there is the option to put Naughton over to the left, you could argue his best games for us have been at left back.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 17:21 - Dec 23 with 2493 viewsdeanscfc

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 16:58 - Dec 23 by Dewi1jack

IMHO we're ok (understand the word OK) with Kingsley and Taylor at Lb until the summer.
RB we have an ageing Angel then... unless there's a tidy one in the U23's/ U21's we can try.
CB, we have at most 3 half tidy ones and Fernandez.
Midfield we have Fer and the Korean Beckham.
At least the English Beckham could track back and tackle!
We have wingers that can't accept the ball on the run or cross when they are running Who also can't track back and tackle. We have one past his best, but the team can't catch him up or move to accept a pass when he does go forward, but who will track back and tackle.
And Dyer???

We obviously are going to spend about £100 in the transfer window.
(And that's just buying Dimwit chips over Rossis while certain players are seen in town!)
So we need to try and find cheap/ reasonable/ free players in the positions that we need the most.
And LB is not our weakest position

But are we really 'ok' at left back when Taylor is somehow preferred over Kingsley and yet the opposition constantly target us down that side (and often succeed)? I really think not upgrading at this position will cost us a place in the premier league (it may already have done so).

We need a right back too clearly but I don't think we are as desperately bad on that side.
We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 17:26 - Dec 23 with 2471 viewsperchrockjack

W and we were forced into a replacement.

Clearly bobby is deluded enough to think taylor is not
1. a coward
2.Unable to stop crosses AND WORSE

Not stop turning his back in case he gets hit by the ball.

An appalling jerk masquerading as a top player for our club

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 18:01 - Dec 23 with 2393 viewspencoedjack

Taylor's move to Palace will now be dead

Big Sam knows a good defender unlike Pardew
We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 18:16 - Dec 23 with 2352 viewsjack247

I'd agree with Bob. Centre back and central midfielder are the positions I'd strengthen first too. We desperately need a leader at the back, if not in both positions.

That's not to say we don't need a left back though, or a right back, or a winger on each side and a striker with a bit of pace and movement.
Login to get fewer ads

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 18:27 - Dec 23 with 2326 viewsdeanscfc

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 18:16 - Dec 23 by jack247

I'd agree with Bob. Centre back and central midfielder are the positions I'd strengthen first too. We desperately need a leader at the back, if not in both positions.

That's not to say we don't need a left back though, or a right back, or a winger on each side and a striker with a bit of pace and movement.

My concern is even if we get a centre back as good as Williams was and a midfielder, even last season with Williams here we were struggling with Taylor an obvious weakness in the side. I just don't think it will be enough to replace a CB and midffielder but not our left back. If we're only going to spend on those two positions then we may as well not spend at all because I think we will be down anyway. Not having a leftback who can go forward affects the whole balance of the team and he's become a defensive liability too. I think Bob is so clueless that Taylor will have talked his way into staying with his noises in the media etc. A good manager would see straight through it (Guidolin had begun to figure it out until he was sacked).
[Post edited 23 Dec 2016 18:28]
We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 18:36 - Dec 23 with 2302 viewsjack247

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 18:27 - Dec 23 by deanscfc

My concern is even if we get a centre back as good as Williams was and a midfielder, even last season with Williams here we were struggling with Taylor an obvious weakness in the side. I just don't think it will be enough to replace a CB and midffielder but not our left back. If we're only going to spend on those two positions then we may as well not spend at all because I think we will be down anyway. Not having a leftback who can go forward affects the whole balance of the team and he's become a defensive liability too. I think Bob is so clueless that Taylor will have talked his way into staying with his noises in the media etc. A good manager would see straight through it (Guidolin had begun to figure it out until he was sacked).
[Post edited 23 Dec 2016 18:28]

Put Williams and Ayew (I know he was a utility forward not a central midfielder) back in this team and we stay up. With Bob. Not really disagreeing about Taylor, but it wouldn't be my priority.
We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 18:39 - Dec 23 with 2287 viewsDarran

I think we should have the RPOTY competition next year.

That'll be Repetitive Poster Of The Year Competition with Dr Winston,Dean and Waynekerr going straight to the final.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 19:30 - Dec 23 with 2214 viewsdeanscfc

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 18:39 - Dec 23 by Darran

That'll be Repetitive Poster Of The Year Competition with Dr Winston,Dean and Waynekerr going straight to the final.

I'll take what I can get.
We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 20:17 - Dec 23 with 2147 viewsdeanscfc

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 18:39 - Dec 23 by Darran

Having said that, it says a lot that I have to keep repeating myself. How long have I been saying it for? And now everyone is saying it but still the club carries on regardless...safely towards relegation...
We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 20:51 - Dec 23 with 2121 viewsjack247

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 20:17 - Dec 23 by deanscfc

Having said that, it says a lot that I have to keep repeating myself. How long have I been saying it for? And now everyone is saying it but still the club carries on regardless...safely towards relegation...

Taylor isn't the reason we look like being relegated
We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 21:12 - Dec 23 with 2097 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We aren't getting anyone in. I'm convinced of that

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 21:15 - Dec 23 with 2089 viewsjack247

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 21:12 - Dec 23 by Brynmill_Jack

We aren't getting anyone in. I'm convinced of that

We may bring a couple of cheap players in, but I can't see us signing any game changers
We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 21:59 - Dec 23 with 2042 viewsdeanscfc

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 20:51 - Dec 23 by jack247

Taylor isn't the reason we look like being relegated

In my opinion he is one of the main reasons.
We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 22:00 - Dec 23 with 2037 viewsdeanscfc

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 21:15 - Dec 23 by jack247

We may bring a couple of cheap players in, but I can't see us signing any game changers

Loans are what we need.

Frabkly though we don't deserve to stay up.
We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 22:07 - Dec 23 with 2021 viewsDyfnant

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 22:00 - Dec 23 by deanscfc

Loans are what we need.

Frabkly though we don't deserve to stay up.

Loans would be the right way to go. Trouble is they'll likely be no better than what we've got and we probably need 3 of real quality

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 22:13 - Dec 23 with 2013 viewsdeanscfc

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 22:07 - Dec 23 by Dyfnant

Loans would be the right way to go. Trouble is they'll likely be no better than what we've got and we probably need 3 of real quality

You're right on needing quality...but let's face it...we can't do much worse than some of our players at the moment (not that we will, bevause Bob diesn't see it as priority) but Ben Davies is just sitting on the bench at Spurs not getting games. We know he is better than Taylor...

There must also be some centre backs and midfielders around..
We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 04:50 - Dec 24 with 1910 viewsMyFinalHeaven

It's really disgusting how when either 1) a new manager gets appointed or 2) Neil Taylor is out of favour or in danger of losing his place in the squad Taylor does his usual trick of praising the manager in the press and kissing his ass. Fvcking duplicitous, conniving, two faced weasel of a man he is. The sooner he fvcks off this team the better. How he's still a Swansea player after years and years of poor performances is a travesty.

Come on you Swans.

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 11:50 - Dec 24 with 1790 viewsdeanscfc

We aren't getting a new left back are we? on 04:50 - Dec 24 by MyFinalHeaven

It's really disgusting how when either 1) a new manager gets appointed or 2) Neil Taylor is out of favour or in danger of losing his place in the squad Taylor does his usual trick of praising the manager in the press and kissing his ass. Fvcking duplicitous, conniving, two faced weasel of a man he is. The sooner he fvcks off this team the better. How he's still a Swansea player after years and years of poor performances is a travesty.

I've never seen a player in the media so much when he his performances are poor. The 3 I linked were on consecutive days...3 stories, 3 days. If I were a footballer and playing as badly as he has been for so long then i'd be far too embarassed to give interviews. Only place he should be heard is on the training ground or speaking to other clubs at a lower level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024