Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield 23:52 - Jan 19 with 3526 viewsIeuanIvett98

I ended up with a ticket in the Severely Restricted view area, guessing I'll be watching through a letter box. Anyone else have these tickets?

Poll: Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands?

Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 00:34 - Jan 20 with 3491 viewsItchySphincter

It'll be fine. The only time you might have a problem at Anfield is if you're low down in the corner with a camera in front of you which is not likely.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 07:23 - Jan 20 with 3393 viewsnavyjack

We'll all have restricted views with the weather forecast as is.

Looking directly into the sun from our end as it comes over the kop. Its a nightmare.

Daft thing to say in January I know, but take your sunglasses.
Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 07:59 - Jan 20 with 3333 viewsNeathJack

Blessing in disguise.
Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 08:45 - Jan 20 with 3281 viewsDDCH

Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 07:59 - Jan 20 by NeathJack

Blessing in disguise.

How do you know if it's restricted view? Does it say on the ticket?

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 09:08 - Jan 20 with 3249 viewsBigPhilG

Between the sun, potential letterbox view, deluded fans and terrible stewards this is probably the worst away day in the league. Funnily enough Everton is one of the best
Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 09:32 - Jan 20 with 3226 viewsProfessor

Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 09:08 - Jan 20 by BigPhilG

Between the sun, potential letterbox view, deluded fans and terrible stewards this is probably the worst away day in the league. Funnily enough Everton is one of the best

Really dislike Anfield. Horrible cramped away end, poor views. For all its faults I enjoy Goodison Park more and has excellent stewards who have some empathy and understanding.

Also the Chang and Pie deal is good!
Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 09:41 - Jan 20 with 3209 viewsmonmouth

Anfield is the arsehole of the earth. Makes Mayhill look like las Vegas.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 09:47 - Jan 20 with 3186 viewsPegojack

My view is going to be restricted by several pints of Wye Valley Bitter.
Login to get fewer ads

Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 10:30 - Jan 20 with 3139 viewspencoedjack

Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 09:08 - Jan 20 by BigPhilG

Everton is my fav away ground

Normally get pelters for saying that
Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 10:38 - Jan 20 with 3118 viewsLeonWasGod

Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 10:30 - Jan 20 by pencoedjack

It's ok when you can move around, but with a full house in the away area there are a lot of restricted views behind those pillars. Proper football ground though (but very, very quiet).
Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 11:32 - Jan 20 with 3058 viewsBanosswan

Is the new stand taller? May affect the sun issue.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 11:44 - Jan 20 with 3038 viewsmissingmel

Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 11:32 - Jan 20 by Banosswan

Is the new stand taller? May affect the sun issue.

Wrong stand
Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 18:08 - Jan 20 with 2857 viewsAl_Bundy

The severely restricted view means you'll be watching the game from Prenton Park.
Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 18:15 - Jan 20 with 2840 viewspencoedjack

Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 18:08 - Jan 20 by Al_Bundy

The severely restricted view means you'll be watching the game from Prenton Park.

White Hart Lane this season I was behind the police obersavation room which struts out at the top of the stadium ... Should never be allowed to sell tickets in those seats

On that occasion glad I couldn't see the game though
Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 18:23 - Jan 20 with 2829 viewsFireboy

Restricted/Severley restricted view tickets at Anfield on 10:30 - Jan 20 by pencoedjack

I enjoyed goodison

Proper old ground with character

And as someone has said the stewards are great
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024