Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? 20:09 - Feb 13 with 2112 viewsSteensig

Just curious as I saw someone name three sides.
I would pick: Sheffield Wednesday, Reading and Newcastle.. Despite my hatred to the last. Figure the club is too big to be in the championsship, but hell, maybe Leeds instead, curious to see Monkster in PL again.
Absoloutly need a Steel city team in the league! Reading just for the history

*Disclaimer! I know this matters sh!te, and survival is priority right now. This is just for the sake of it!
Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 20:16 - Feb 13 with 2085 viewsspiderboy

Would like Newport County,Hartlepool and Lincoln City to make it to the prem next season.Doubt if they will,but just saying,you know.
Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 20:17 - Feb 13 with 2069 viewsdickythorpe

Ragged School
Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 20:31 - Feb 13 with 2052 viewsBanosswan

Do you mean Reading's history with us?

Because history wise they've played less top flight games than we have?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 20:43 - Feb 13 with 2007 viewsDewi1jack

"Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? "

Swansea
Newcastle (gets rid of one relegation place!!)
Cardiff (possibly not going to ever happen again )

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 21:11 - Feb 13 with 1929 viewsmonmouth

I would like to see Swansea in the PL next season. Couldn't give a spiralling shit about who else at the moment.

I hope absolutely nobody is under the impression that we've done all the hard work yet

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 21:18 - Feb 13 with 1904 viewsSteensig

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 21:11 - Feb 13 by monmouth

I would like to see Swansea in the PL next season. Couldn't give a spiralling shit about who else at the moment.

I hope absolutely nobody is under the impression that we've done all the hard work yet

Please read the disclaimer dumbknot
Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 21:33 - Feb 13 with 1847 viewsOldjack

Wednesday , then i wind a few mates up
Barnsley ,they give us a future captain

Reading .we nearly always beat them

Who will make it realistically
Geordies
Seagulls
Wednesday

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 21:35 - Feb 13 with 1838 viewsSteensig

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 21:33 - Feb 13 by Oldjack

Wednesday , then i wind a few mates up
Barnsley ,they give us a future captain

Reading .we nearly always beat them

Who will make it realistically
Geordies
Seagulls
Wednesday

Thank you for the first proper comment!
Login to get fewer ads

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 21:58 - Feb 13 with 1789 viewsmonmouth

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 21:18 - Feb 13 by Steensig

Please read the disclaimer dumbknot

Do you have anger management issues, arsecake?

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 22:04 - Feb 13 with 1752 viewsBanosswan

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 21:35 - Feb 13 by Steensig

Thank you for the first proper comment!

What was wrong with my comment pussspittle?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 22:12 - Feb 13 with 1705 viewsspiderboy

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 22:04 - Feb 13 by Banosswan

What was wrong with my comment pussspittle?

Because you never nominated 3 clubs! The OP stated you should name 3 clubs!
Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 22:17 - Feb 13 with 1685 viewsFieryJack

Would love to see Huddersfield Town get in the Prem.

First English team to win 3 successive League titles - yes it was the 1920s but never mind.

Nice countryside round there. Some great pubs in the town - those that are still open. And, crucially, it's only 20 mins away on the bus for me, so an easy one to get to to see the Swans.
Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 22:43 - Feb 13 with 1618 viewsnyc_swans

Hudderfield Town would be a good addition. i think Wagner has a lot to offer, and he could be an interesting new personality. other than that, i don't care.

think there's a lot of work left before we put the swans in the conversation for being in the PL next season. people act like the hard work has been done, when in reality it's just beginning. stay cautious.
Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 09:12 - Feb 14 with 1458 viewsperchrockjack

Ive liked Wednesday from the Bronco LAYNE days but Huddersfeld is a great old club with fans to match. Ive several chums there.

They may ave t beat LEEDS in play offs to get there

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 10:21 - Feb 14 with 1386 viewsmonmouth

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 09:12 - Feb 14 by perchrockjack

Ive liked Wednesday from the Bronco LAYNE days but Huddersfeld is a great old club with fans to match. Ive several chums there.

They may ave t beat LEEDS in play offs to get there

Now that would be something worth watching. Wembley play off final, Leeds vs Hudds.

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 11:13 - Feb 14 with 1312 viewsperchrockjack

I d go for sure

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 01:28 - Feb 16 with 1093 viewsWanderer

Huddersfield, just want to see what Adrian Mooy does up against quality week in week out,
Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 06:29 - Feb 16 with 1045 viewsDr_Winston

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 10:21 - Feb 14 by monmouth

Now that would be something worth watching. Wembley play off final, Leeds vs Hudds.

If the FA had any common sense and weren't up to their eyeballs in debt to pay for Wembley they could shift that to Old Trafford.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 08:38 - Feb 16 with 982 viewsAl_Bundy

Surprised nobody have mentioned Brighton. Decent squad and funds to expand on it, 30K plus support and ambitious owners.
Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 08:59 - Feb 16 with 962 viewsblueytheblue

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 22:17 - Feb 13 by FieryJack

Would love to see Huddersfield Town get in the Prem.

First English team to win 3 successive League titles - yes it was the 1920s but never mind.

Nice countryside round there. Some great pubs in the town - those that are still open. And, crucially, it's only 20 mins away on the bus for me, so an easy one to get to to see the Swans.

Surprised you didn't mention the Wales related story behind one of those wins.

Back in those days, they didn't use goal difference as a differentiator, they used goal average, goals scored divided by goals conceded.

We finished second to Huddersfield by 0.024 of a goal. We missed a penalty that would have won the title outright...

Still, we'll always have the title of "closest ever second placed team". Woo-hoo.

But back to the point, Huddersfield would be overwhelming candidates to come back down. Good team spirit, good manager, lacking quality.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 15:19 - Feb 16 with 847 viewsFieryJack

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 08:59 - Feb 16 by blueytheblue

Surprised you didn't mention the Wales related story behind one of those wins.

Back in those days, they didn't use goal difference as a differentiator, they used goal average, goals scored divided by goals conceded.

We finished second to Huddersfield by 0.024 of a goal. We missed a penalty that would have won the title outright...

Still, we'll always have the title of "closest ever second placed team". Woo-hoo.

But back to the point, Huddersfield would be overwhelming candidates to come back down. Good team spirit, good manager, lacking quality.

Amazing stuff - wasn't aware of it to be honest. But won't forget it now.
Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 21:47 - Feb 17 with 691 viewsspiderboy

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 15:19 - Feb 16 by FieryJack

Amazing stuff - wasn't aware of it to be honest. But won't forget it now.

This is correct.leeds lost the title in the sixties by .65 of a goal
Cant remember who actual won it.but may have been mancs
Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 22:28 - Feb 17 with 663 viewsJBT95

Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 06:29 - Feb 16 by Dr_Winston

If the FA had any common sense and weren't up to their eyeballs in debt to pay for Wembley they could shift that to Old Trafford.

Now you sound like the daft tw@ts that said move Newport v Wrexham to the Mill Stad!

Should have last year's league cup final (City v Liverpool) been held at Old Trafford?

Wembley is the venue, end of story no matter if it's Sunderland vs Newcastle or Arsenal vs Spurs.

Leeds, especially, and Huddersfield would comfortably fill Wembley anyway.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2017 22:31]
Which clubs should make their mark in PL next season? on 22:51 - Feb 17 with 644 viewspikeypaul

Just hope the trains workers are not on strike.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024